Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 1,160 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Paint Correction [Re: Begbie] #1256849
04/09/2011 16:45
04/09/2011 16:45
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
You always got penis on the mind you, laugh


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Paint Correction [Re: Begbie] #1256865
04/09/2011 17:26
04/09/2011 17:26

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



You would too if you tripped over yours every day...

Re: Paint Correction [Re: Begbie] #1256866
04/09/2011 17:31
04/09/2011 17:31
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Well I'm sensible, I tie it up so it stays out the way.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6019 MB (Peak: 0.6434 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 21:25:27 UTC