|
0 registered members (),
772
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1287849
09/11/2011 15:53
09/11/2011 15:53
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
sorry EDz can't do the turkish before the ace and i'll be there late anyway 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1288198
10/11/2011 14:17
10/11/2011 14:17
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614 Bucks
jame5
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
|
Always a few of us there, me Edz, Nismo, MrC and Mario are there pretty much every month and there's usually a few others too.
Last edited by jame5; 10/11/2011 17:02. Reason: Sorry Chris! (it's cos your always late!)
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1288220
10/11/2011 15:36
10/11/2011 15:36
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
not going to make it. got my car to finish off for the track day. Have fun lads and ladies 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1288307
10/11/2011 22:37
10/11/2011 22:37
|
Naf
Unregistered
|
Naf
Unregistered
|
Balls..... Was planning to go tonight..... Something came up..... See you next time!!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1288360
11/11/2011 01:04
11/11/2011 01:04
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
i'll be the first one there next month but atleast the cars running like a dream thanks to Marco 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#1288458
11/11/2011 11:51
11/11/2011 11:51
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
i'll be the first one there next month but atleast the cars running like a dream thanks to Marco Love it 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1288476
11/11/2011 12:46
11/11/2011 12:46
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
@Edz, yeah I probably will actually mate, what time is everyone getting there for?
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1288902
13/11/2011 15:51
13/11/2011 15:51
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
i'll be there on monday and i have your lights ready for you Technics if your coming .
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1288906
13/11/2011 17:06
13/11/2011 17:06
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
Cheers Iain. See you there.
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1289409
15/11/2011 19:08
15/11/2011 19:08
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644 Watford
MarioCirillo
Ex El Presidente
|
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
|
What happen to you ? Technics
His coupe was soo fast he missed the junction as he couldnt stop in time 
Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1289483
16/11/2011 00:24
16/11/2011 00:24
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
lol. Didnt Iain tell you, I spoke to him about it around an hour or 2 before, I was just too busy with things to do, really didnt have the time.
Was it any good?
Definitely be at the next Ace meet!
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1291397
23/11/2011 08:24
23/11/2011 08:24
|
bossycoupe
Unregistered
|
bossycoupe
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1291418
23/11/2011 09:56
23/11/2011 09:56
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: technics]
#1291429
23/11/2011 10:22
23/11/2011 10:22
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
lol. Didnt Iain tell you, I spoke to him about it around an hour or 2 before, I was just too busy with things to do, really didnt have the time.
Was it any good?
Definitely be at the next Ace meet! i did tell them but they just don't listen to me 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1293831
02/12/2011 11:53
02/12/2011 11:53
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1294330
04/12/2011 13:04
04/12/2011 13:04
|
bossycoupe
Unregistered
|
bossycoupe
Unregistered
|
Ignore my post sorry forgot to notice the link lol
Last edited by bossycoupe; 04/12/2011 13:05.
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1294350
04/12/2011 14:05
04/12/2011 14:05
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
no worries mate , see you there and come and say hello .
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1295125
06/12/2011 22:11
06/12/2011 22:11
|
bossycoupe
Unregistered
|
bossycoupe
Unregistered
|
Will do mate wont be out to late as i got work early 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1295702
08/12/2011 18:53
08/12/2011 18:53
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
|