» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 201 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,610
Posts1,341,237
Members1,804
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,563
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,301
PeteP 21,520
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,367
Edinburgh 16,817
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327156
21/03/2012 16:18
21/03/2012 16:18
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
Originally Posted By: jonnybgt1759
DENMARK

The Air Force has followed the example of the UK and declassified secret archives on UFO sightings occurring over the last 25 years

<SNIP>

The USA files are genreally blanked out after a freedom of info req funny that?

The UK also adopts the similar strategy as there master.

If you're going to cut and paste you should at least make sure that the information you're cutting and pasting matches the commentary that you're going to add smile

Try to think logical.

Unless all of the reports describe the same thing it's not logical to assume they all have the same cause, is it?

Dear monos, a secret truth.
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: AndrewR] #1327159
21/03/2012 16:27
21/03/2012 16:27

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: AndrewR
Jonny, that isn't what I was saying. Ufologists seem to take as a matter of dogma that the US government, at least, has access to some alien technology. There is talk of alien weapons, reverse engineering alien spacecraft, etc. ... but there's no 'missing link', there's not one bit of modern military technology that can't be traced through terrestrial design.

According to Roswell believers, for example, the US has been in possession of alien technology, which must still be far in advance of anything we have today, for more than 70 years, but in that time they've managed to do nothing with it. Not a single known bit of military hardware can be traced to inspiration from extraterrestrial equipment.

Doesn't that seem strange?

Yes it would appear that way however lets have a little history lesson first. The most advanced aircraft we have today is the SR71 black bird made in the 60s which can out perfrom all of the current fighter jets here it is here with estimate speeds above mach 3.5 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird

After that development changes were made for its natural replacment the SR75 under the Aurora project here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(aircraft) note the engine changes for the sr 75 uses a pulse jet wave engine increasing speeds to 5-7 mach evidence of the engine produce a signature contrail.

Note that the above 2 craft are not neccesarly back engineered but the next one is

The T3rb uses anti gravity technolgy reversed engineered however no where near the level as it only elimantes gravity by roughly 89% and therfore still requires thrust http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NClj4XxkUMg&feature=related

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327164
21/03/2012 16:47
21/03/2012 16:47
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
No offence, Jonny, but it's very tiring arguing with you - you just seem to have so many rabbits to keep pulling out of your ... hat.

So, briefly:

1. There's no proper evidence that the Aurora exists.

2. There's even less evidence for the T3rb.

3. Even if it did exist it would be at the bottom of a multi-billion dollar black hole, so how would you know any technology it has wasn't developed using that money?

4. You'd help your case if you knew anything at all about physics, "it only elimantes gravity by roughly 89% and therfore still requires thrust" ... really?

5. Where do you get your information, accurate to 1%, about how much gravity it 'eliminates' on an aircraft that is, with the best will in the world, made up?

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327166
21/03/2012 16:53
21/03/2012 16:53

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Ok I believe I have now given plenty evidence from astronauts confirming ufo alien contact.

3 miltary personal confirming alien contact although I could give 30 more. But whats the point if my evidence is not being evaluated properly.

It is hard to exepct the facts but the truth is their if you chose to not believe it then dont its that simple.

You can label all theese great men from the astronauts to high ranking miltary personal I have qouted as well as me 'nutters'

I can accept that not all UFO's are alien spacecraft probably only 5% with 10% being our own the rest other phenomenon.

I will leave you with another brave man A U.S politician has admitted that UFO visitation is real and aliens have made contact with America’s leaders. The politician, Henry McElroy, a lifetime member of the Republican Party, has released a video statement (see video clip below) regarding what he knows about aliens and UFOs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNV8-k5UvpY

So there we have it folks you can still choose not to believe.

I will not be responding unless my evidence given from the links provided is fairly evaluated in particular the key whitness testimony backing my claims up.

And as for lazar who proved him to be a fraud? The man dubbed a crackpot by us goverment now sells unique radioactive ores and suchlike to them dont believe me www.unitednuclear.com

Last edited by jonnybgt1759; 21/03/2012 16:54.
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327168
21/03/2012 16:55
21/03/2012 16:55

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

Also, i'd just like to point out that the SR-71 was retired, not becuase they had created a replacement top secret aircraft, but because of the use of surveillance satellites.

There would be absoloutly no need to develop a fast moving stealth reconnaissance aircraft anymore. Why backward engineer super advanced alien technology into a redundant platform?

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327169
21/03/2012 16:57
21/03/2012 16:57

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

It is hard to exepct the facts but the truth is their if you chose to not believe it then dont its that simple.

You don't need to 'believe' in facts.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327171
21/03/2012 17:01
21/03/2012 17:01

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

I will not be responding unless my evidence given from the links provided is fairly evaluated in particular the key whitness testimony backing my claims up.

The problem is that we ARE fairly evaluating your evidence. You just aren't answering our counter questions!

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: AndrewR] #1327173
21/03/2012 17:06
21/03/2012 17:06

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

1. There's no proper evidence that the Aurora exists.

2. There's even less evidence for the T3rb.

3. Even if it did exist it would be at the bottom of a multi-billion dollar black hole, so how would you know any technology it has wasn't developed using that money?

4. You'd help your case if you knew anything at all about physics, "it only elimantes gravity by roughly 89% and therfore still requires thrust" ... really?

5. Where do you get your information, accurate to 1%, about how much gravity it 'eliminates' on an aircraft that is, with the best will in the world, made up?

1. The same could have been said for the SR71 or stealth bomber there real.

2. The T3rb has had whistlebower info regarding it similar to the sr75

3. Tyr trillion dollar black hole Andrew get with the times http://www.corbettreport.com/pentagon-frets-over-wasted-billions-ignores-missing-trillions/

4. ok Andrew if the gravity was reduced by 89% there would still be a deficit of 11% what would hold that i the air I think its your physics needing looked at not mine.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327175
21/03/2012 17:11
21/03/2012 17:11
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland

4. ok Andrew if the gravity was reduced by 89% there would still be a deficit of 11% what would hold that i the air I think its your physics needing looked at not mine.

If you don't mind I'm just going to take a break and eat some popcorn while Barnacle applies some percusive education to you.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327176
21/03/2012 17:12
21/03/2012 17:12

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: Truffle
Also, i'd just like to point out that the SR-71 was retired, not becuase they had created a replacement top secret aircraft, but because of the use of surveillance satellites.

There would be absoloutly no need to develop a fast moving stealth reconnaissance aircraft anymore. Why backward engineer super advanced alien technology into a redundant platform?

What you will find if you actaully bothered to reasearch the SR71 also had a fighter version. As for the satelites russia for example can tell when a US satelite is able to take photos.

With that in mind survelliance planes are still on the go as try spotting somthing flying at mach 7.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327177
21/03/2012 17:18
21/03/2012 17:18
Pistonheads
B
Brewster Offline
Forum is my life
Brewster  Offline
Forum is my life
B

Pistonheads
My last post on this thread as I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

I could post a hundred videos on YouTube of people who think they've seen the Loch Ness monster. I could post another hundred videos of dinosaur shaped objects and shadows in murky water. I'm sure if I dug around I could find files where the government has, at some time, investigated the Loch Ness monster. *NONE* of this would be evidence of its existence. It wouldn't prove a thing.

I can categorically say nothing you have linked to is evidence of the existence of alien piloted craft visiting Earth. It simply isn't. If you choose to believe it is that's your prerogative, much the same as someone choosing to believe in (a) God, but when looked at objectively and scientifically neither make any sense whatsoever. Believing in alien piloted UFOs is as sane as believing in tooth fairies, ghosts, genies, dragons, leprechauns, Thundercats, Welformed's driving kills.....

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: Brewster] #1327178
21/03/2012 17:21
21/03/2012 17:21
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
Originally Posted By: Brewster
Welformed's driving kills.....

I think we all believe in them.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327179
21/03/2012 17:24
Southampton, Hants
Roadking Offline
Club member 1809
Roadking  Offline
Club member 1809
Forum is my life

Southampton, Hants
What you will find if you actaully bothered to reasearch the SR71 also had a fighter version.

Could you reference that please Jonny? I've never heard of it, so even if there was a variant, it obviouly didn't become operational. According to Wiki (which I appreciate should not be treated as the authority on the subject) there is no mention of a fighter variant:

The SR-71A was the main production variant.
The SR-71B was a trainer variant.
The SR-71C was a hybrid aircraft composed of the rear fuselage of the first YF-12A (S/N 60-6934) and the forward fuselage from a SR-71 static test unit.

Production of the SR-71 totaled 32 aircraft with 29 SR-71As, 2 SR-71Bs, and the single SR-71C.[79]

"RK's way seems the most sensible to me". ali_hire 16 Dec 2010
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: Brewster] #1327180

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: Brewster
My last post on this thread as I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

I could post a hundred videos on YouTube of people who think they've seen the Loch Ness monster. I could post another hundred videos of dinosaur shaped objects and shadows in murky water. I'm sure if I dug around I could find files where the government has, at some time, investigated the Loch Ness monster. *NONE* of this would be evidence of its existence. It wouldn't prove a thing.

I can categorically say nothing you have linked to is evidence of the existence of alien piloted craft visiting Earth. It simply isn't. If you choose to believe it is that's your prerogative, much the same as someone choosing to believe in (a) God, but when looked at objectively and scientifically neither make any sense whatsoever. Believing in alien piloted UFOs is as sane as believing in tooth fairies, ghosts, genies, dragons, leprechauns, Thundercats, Welformed's driving kills.....

Ok we are never going to agree but choose to ignore evidence given by high ranking miltary personal,astronauts, and polticians.

Try getting that calibre of testimony to prove the loch ness monster,dinsours,fairies or goblins go on proof me wrong there and back up your claim!!!!!!

You clearly have no constructive case either for or against the thread so do your self a favour and simply dont post on it again fair enough?

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327182
21/03/2012 17:26
21/03/2012 17:26
Berlin
barnacle Offline OP
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline OP
Forum Demigod

Berlin
Originally Posted By: http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2010/03/famous-ufo-cases-tr-3b.html

Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology.

It's either developed, or reverse engineered. It can't be both.

Quote:
The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology. The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption.

That would be a neat trick if they could do it. Mercury freezes at 234K. It doesn't go superconductive though until 4C or thereabouts, and it has a very low magnetic tolerance.

Quote:

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator. The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%.

Once again, nice trick if you could do it. I'm sure I must have missed the Nobel prize that someone got for this one.

As an aside, if the US government is so keen to keep this a secret, how come it's up there on the web? And as the author of the piece has such detailed knowledge, why has he not built his own? The benefits to the road transport industry alone would guarantee his retirement in immediate luxury.

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327183
21/03/2012 17:27
21/03/2012 17:27
ation
szkom Online content
Club member 2000
szkom  Online Content
Club member 2000
Forum is my life

ation
Jonny, the question was how do you arrive at a figure of 89% reduction in the effects of gravity? From that video link you posted higher up all I saw was a series of strange concepts, mostly, powered by ducted fan technology.

The problem I see is that each vehicle looks to have sufficient size of fan to provide adequate thrust to move the vehicle. Why would that be if you could reduce gravity by 89%?

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327186
21/03/2012 17:33
21/03/2012 17:33

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

Could you aid in my research pleas? I cant find anything on an SR-71 figher, apart from 'black ops' discussions in which most people are agreeing that such an aircraft could not exist as flying at mach 3+ speeds relies on flying in thin atmosphere.

Weaponising an SR-71 into a fighter would be pointless as it could never achieve the the same speeds:

"hypersonic aircraft fly at extreme altitude because the air is thinner, hence you get a more favorable ratio of airspeed vs groundspeed. SR-71 couldn't fly anywhere near its max groundspeed at low altitudes."

Also we'll ignore the fact that the ONLY anti-air defence the SR-71 had was to accelerate and out-run a missile. Pretty useless in combat for starters, and also it would be pretty stupid to build a plan which would either just fly into own missile, or the missile would hit the other plane, AFTER you've flown past it!

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327187
21/03/2012 17:34
21/03/2012 17:34
Berlin
barnacle Offline OP
barnacle  Offline OP
Forum Demigod

Berlin

With that in mind survelliance planes are still on the go as try spotting somthing flying at mach 7.

Mach 7 - call it 5,250 miles per hour - requires approximately five hours to circumnavigate the earth. A satellite in low earth orbit takes approximately an hour and a half, and is a hundred miles further away.

To be fair, orbital mechanics mean that if no course corrections are made it's easy to know when it's overhead, but (a) spy satellites are reputed to carry large stocks of manoeuvring fuel which allows them to change their orbital path significantly and (b) it's a lot easier to stealth something which is so much further away and not acting as a major heat source when it's not manoeuvring...

[Linked Image]
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: Roadking] #1327189
21/03/2012 17:36
21/03/2012 17:36

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: Roadking
What you will find if you actaully bothered to reasearch the SR71 also had a fighter version.

Could you reference that please Jonny? I've never heard of it, so even if there was a variant, it obviouly didn't become operational. According to Wiki (which I appreciate should not be treated as the authority on the subject) there is no mention of a fighter variant:

The SR-71A was the main production variant.
The SR-71B was a trainer variant.
The SR-71C was a hybrid aircraft composed of the rear fuselage of the first YF-12A (S/N 60-6934) and the forward fuselage from a SR-71 static test unit.

Production of the SR-71 totaled 32 aircraft with 29 SR-71As, 2 SR-71Bs, and the single SR-71C.[79]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_YF-12 Not all were dubbed under the SR codeword

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327193
21/03/2012 17:39
21/03/2012 17:39

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

The full physics of t3rb for barnacle. The triangular shaped nuclear powered TR-3B aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994.

The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s and uses more reversed alien technology than any vehicle ever before.

Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs

The TR-3B vehicle’s outer coating is electro-chemical reactive and changes with electrical RF Radar stimulation and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness, and color. This is also the first US vehicle to use quasi-crystals in the vehicle’s skin.

This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the TR-3Bs Electronic Counter Measures and, ECCM, can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a flying cylinder – or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations. Some unclassified research under the heading of ?electro-chromatic? can be found on these stealth coatings.

A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology.

Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology. The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is NOT antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion.

The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth’s gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator.

The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%.

A side note to the Magnetic Field Disruptor development; one source who worked at GD Convair Division in the mid 60s described a mercury based plasma that was cooled to super-conductive temperatures rotated at 45 thousand revolutions per minute and pressurized at thousands of atmospheres.

This would be considered state-of-the-art technology even by today’s standards, some 30 years after he worked this project. He related that the project achieved its objective. Instruments and test objects within the center of the accelerator showed a 50 percent loss of weight, attributed to a reduction in the gravitational field. He had worked on MFD as far back as 1965 and was told by a senior scientist that the research had been going on for a decade. See: Convair, notes from Gravitics research and Gravity Rand article.

The current MFD in the TR-3B causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light, and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed – except, of course, those UFOs we did not build.

The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. Once you get it up there at speed, it doesn’t take much propulsion to maintain altitude.

At Groom Lake their have been whispered rumors of a new element that acts as a catalyst to the plasma.

Recently NASA and the Russians have admitted breakthroughs in technology that would use a plasma shield for exotic aerospace vehicles. If you know anything about the history of classified black programs, you know that by the time NASA starts researching something, it’s either proven or old technology. They are the poor step children when it comes to research and development technology and funding.

With the vehicle mass reduced by 89% the craft can travel at Mach 9, vertically or horizontally. sources say the performance is limited only the stresses that the human pilots can endure. Which is a lot, really, considering along with the 89% reduction in mass, the G forces are also reduced by 89%.

The crew of the TR-3B should be able to comfortable take up to 40Gs. The same flight characteristics described in the Belgium sightings and many other sightings. Reduced by 89%, the occupants would feel about 4.2 Gs.

The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet – then who knows how fast it can go!

The 3 multimode rocket engines mounted under each corner of the craft use hydrogen or methane and oxygen as a propellant.

In a liquid oxygen/hydrogen rocket system, 85% of the propellant mass is oxygen. The nuclear thermal rocket engine uses a hydrogen propellant, augmented with oxygen for additional thrust.

The reactor heats the liquid hydrogen and injects liquid oxygen in the supersonic nozzle, so that the hydrogen burns concurrently in the liquid oxygen afterburner.

The multimode propulsion system can operate in the atmosphere, with thrust provided by the nuclear reactor, in the upper atmosphere, with hydrogen propulsion, and in orbit, with the combined hydrogen oxygen propulsion.

What you have to remember is that the 3 multi-mode rocket engines only have to propel 11 percent of the mass of the Top Secret TR-3B. The engines are reportedly built by Rockwell.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327195
21/03/2012 17:41
21/03/2012 17:41

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

Erm... The YF-12 was a generation of technology BEFORE the SR-71 ?!

First flight YF-12 : 1963
First flight SR-71 : 1964

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327200
21/03/2012 17:49
21/03/2012 17:49
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
The full physics of t3rb for barnacle.

You do realise, don't you, that what you posted was somewhere on par with a "Science of Star Trek" book?

It has lots of words that sound scientific and no sense to it what-so-ever.

No, wait, let me guess, somebody with a degree in physics has said that it's all possible.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327201
21/03/2012 17:55
21/03/2012 17:55
Berlin
barnacle Offline OP
barnacle  Offline OP
Forum Demigod

Berlin
Just picking on one point - your whole post is very similar to the page I quoted.

Quote:
The crew of the TR-3B should be able to comfortable take up to 40Gs. The same flight characteristics described in the Belgium sightings and many other sightings. Reduced by 89%, the occupants would feel about 4.2 Gs.

g-force as experienced by a pilot or passenger has nothing whatsoever to do with gravity - it's the rate of change of velocity, either linear and/or radially. 40G course changes would still leave a passenger smeared on the cockpit walls... as an example, most people become unconscious, without support, at four or five g. Eight or nine is about as much as a trained pilot can manage even with computer aided pressure suits, active compression, and high-oxygen feeds. Falling from a hundred feet and stopping in six inches or so broke my back in three places along with a number of ribs and sundry internal injuries - probably less than 10g.

You're presenting statements as 'facts' with no supporting evidence. At best they are speculation; at worst they are speculative fiction.

[Linked Image]
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327202
21/03/2012 17:56
21/03/2012 17:56

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

They are both similar design with one directly for survalance the other has a missle payload

(YF12A)
lets look at the stats
Specifications (YF-12A)Data from Lockheed's SR-71 'Blackbird' Family[20]

General characteristics

Crew: 2
Length: 101 ft 8 in (30.97 m)
Wingspan: 55 ft 7 in (16.95 m)
Height: 18 ft 6 in (5.64 m)
Wing area: 1,795 ft² (167 m²)
Empty weight: 60,730 lb (27,604 kg)
Loaded weight: 124,000 lb (56,200 kg[5])
Max. takeoff weight: 140,000 lb (63,504 kg)
Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney J58/JTD11D-20A high-bypass-ratio turbojet with afterburner (turbo/ramjet hybrid)
Dry thrust: 20,500 lbf (91.2 kN) each
Thrust with afterburner: 31,500 lbf (140 kN) each
Performance

Maximum speed: Mach 3.35 (2,275 mph, 3,661 km/h[5]) at 80,000 ft (24,400 m)
Range: 3,000 mi (4,800 km)
Service ceiling: 90,000 ft (27,400 m)
Armament

Missiles: 3× Hughes AIM-47A air-to-air missiles located internally in fuselage bays
Avionics

Hughes AN/ASG-18 look-down/shoot-down fire control radar

SR71

Strategic Reconnaissance
Contractor: Lockheed-Martin Skunkworks
Crew: Two
Unit Cost: N/A
Powerplant
Two Pratt and Whitney J-58 axial-flow turbojets with afterburners, each producing 32,500 pounds of thrust
Dimensions
Length: 107.4 feet (32.73 m)
Wingspan: 55.6 feet (16.94 m)
Height: 18.5 feet (5.63 m)
Weights
Empty: N/A
Maximum Takeoff: 140,000 pounds (52,250 kg) -- gross
Performance
Speed: over Mach 3.2 / 2,000 mph (3,200 kph)
Ceiling: over 85,000 feet (26,000 m)
Range: over 2000 miles (3200 km) unrefueled

So basically the same plane designed by the same company flights launches 1 year appart one for surveliance the other fighter jet.

Thank you truffle keep on topic please instead of me handing it to you!

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327209
21/03/2012 18:17
21/03/2012 18:17

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: barnacle
Just picking on one point - your whole post is very similar to the page I quoted.

Quote:

g-force as experienced by a pilot or passenger has nothing whatsoever to do with gravity - it's the rate of change of velocity, either linear and/or radially. 40G course changes would still leave a passenger smeared on the cockpit walls... as an example, most people become unconscious, without support, at four or five g. Eight or nine is about as much as a trained pilot can manage even with computer aided pressure suits, active compression, and high-oxygen feeds. Falling from a hundred feet and stopping in six inches or so broke my back in three places along with a number of ribs and sundry internal injuries - probably less than 10g.

You're presenting statements as 'facts' with no supporting evidence. At best they are speculation; at worst they are speculative fiction.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is NOT antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for propulsion.

The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth’s gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator.

The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%.

Therefore the mass is reduced by 89%
so i believe the physics holds grounds?

Last edited by jonnybgt1759; 21/03/2012 18:20.
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327211
21/03/2012 18:26
21/03/2012 18:26
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
Therefore the mass is reduced by 89%
so i believe the physics holds grounds?

Jonny, as you've repeatedly demonstrated your understanding of physics is at a sub-GCSE standard, so I very much doubt anybody cares what you believe, and repeatedly pasting snippets from the same source isn't going to convince anybody it's real science.

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327213
21/03/2012 18:32
21/03/2012 18:32
Southampton, Hants
Roadking Offline
Club member 1809
Roadking  Offline
Club member 1809
Forum is my life

Southampton, Hants
They are both similar design with one directly for survalance the other has a missle payload

(YF12A)
lets look at the stats
Specifications (YF-12A)Data from Lockheed's SR-71 'Blackbird' Family[20]

General characteristics

Crew: 2
Length: 101 ft 8 in (30.97 m)
Wingspan: 55 ft 7 in (16.95 m)
Height: 18 ft 6 in (5.64 m)
Wing area: 1,795 ft² (167 m²)
Empty weight: 60,730 lb (27,604 kg)
Loaded weight: 124,000 lb (56,200 kg[5])
Max. takeoff weight: 140,000 lb (63,504 kg)
Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney J58/JTD11D-20A high-bypass-ratio turbojet with afterburner (turbo/ramjet hybrid)
Dry thrust: 20,500 lbf (91.2 kN) each
Thrust with afterburner: 31,500 lbf (140 kN) each
Performance

Maximum speed: Mach 3.35 (2,275 mph, 3,661 km/h[5]) at 80,000 ft (24,400 m)
Range: 3,000 mi (4,800 km)
Service ceiling: 90,000 ft (27,400 m)
Armament

Missiles: 3× Hughes AIM-47A air-to-air missiles located internally in fuselage bays
Avionics

Hughes AN/ASG-18 look-down/shoot-down fire control radar

SR71

Strategic Reconnaissance
Contractor: Lockheed-Martin Skunkworks
Crew: Two
Unit Cost: N/A
Powerplant
Two Pratt and Whitney J-58 axial-flow turbojets with afterburners, each producing 32,500 pounds of thrust
Dimensions
Length: 107.4 feet (32.73 m)
Wingspan: 55.6 feet (16.94 m)
Height: 18.5 feet (5.63 m)
Weights
Empty: N/A
Maximum Takeoff: 140,000 pounds (52,250 kg) -- gross
Performance
Speed: over Mach 3.2 / 2,000 mph (3,200 kph)
Ceiling: over 85,000 feet (26,000 m)
Range: over 2000 miles (3200 km) unrefueled

So basically the same plane designed by the same company flights launches 1 year appart one for surveliance the other fighter jet.

Thank you truffle keep on topic please instead of me handing it to you!

So in conclusion, there was no fighter version of the SR71. Nor was there an operational fighter based on the YF 21. Thanks for the clarification.

"RK's way seems the most sensible to me". ali_hire 16 Dec 2010
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327215
21/03/2012 18:36

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

Well i can see why it never went into service!

Also, i'm not sure why you're using this as evidence of, well, anything.

It never went into service, and it was quickly found to be a hugely flawed idea.

It also doesnt answer my points that the SR-71 was retired becuase of the use of satelites and that the platform was redundant.

I'm guesing that you are using it as an example that perhaps this tr3b is an experimental fighter aircraft. Except your own article states:

"The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. Once you get it up there at speed, it doesn’t take much propulsion to maintain altitude."

Again contradicting your own point. Even if this was a real aircraft, and exists in a hanger somewhere (and thats an extreme IF) it would never be used! Look at the furore cuased by the downing of a spy drone. The US military simply wouldnt put an asset like that into use simply through fear that it would malfunction/crash/get shot down etc etc.

Blimey, if the aliens who have been doing this for millenia are still able to crash, do you trust a couple of US pilots?

You need to take a photo of a North Korean Nuclear program, You have the choice of a multi-trillion pound one-of-a-kind aircraft, using secret alien technology, you need to get it up, fly across the planet, back and land it without anyone knowing.

Or you could just re-task a satelite into the area. chinny

Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: ] #1327216
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Auld Reekie
Is this the SR71 which flew at 1.6 miles per second on a mission generated by President Reagan against Colonel Qaddafi in April 1986? From what I understand this equates to 2,125 mph.....

BumbleBee carer smile
Re: UFOs - the thread! [Re: barnacle] #1327225
21/03/2012 19:04
21/03/2012 19:04

J
Jef_uk
Unregistered
Jef_uk
Unregistered
J

X-37b

no wait ignore that as it is real.

edit: ufos are real. some are covered up. None origonate beyond our atmosphear. Secret planes are interesting and finaly the language of physics is maths not wittering!

Last edited by Jef_uk; 21/03/2012 19:12.
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11