Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,286 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: coupe arb what else fits [Re: ] #1378279
17/09/2012 15:26
17/09/2012 15:26

K
knight7660
Unregistered
knight7660
Unregistered
K



Yes he did have but it sold

Re: coupe arb what else fits [Re: ] #1378388
17/09/2012 20:38
17/09/2012 20:38

J
jonone
Unregistered
jonone
Unregistered
J



To me laugh

I have the dedra front arb and white line 22mm rear but I also have concentric washers for camber up front and fixed caster top mounts so I get more camber on turn in.
I have just gone to 350lb springs up front and I am swapping between 325lb and 375lb rear springs.
I don't really suffer from under steer, only push on "power under steer" if I am to eager with the throttle, my rear is pretty stable with my driving style only if I turn in hard on the brakes does it go light.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.5973 MB (Peak: 0.6345 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:35:14 UTC