|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,107
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: volumex]
#1435846
30/06/2013 20:26
30/06/2013 20:26
|
bigry20vt
Unregistered
|
bigry20vt
Unregistered
|
Might be bit off topic. Keep seeing a lot of spots in Stockport/Manchester but I have only ever seen one other coupe on a drive. I live in south Manchester, would anyone be up for a little meet some time?
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1435875
30/06/2013 22:24
30/06/2013 22:24
|
bigry20vt
Unregistered
|
bigry20vt
Unregistered
|
Next to matalan? Didnt know that was still going. Uses to go while ago when had my cupra might make an appearance on Thursday see if I spot any other coupes about. Seems most are in Stockport.
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1438796
20/07/2013 17:25
20/07/2013 17:25
|
metalste
Unregistered
|
metalste
Unregistered
|
That'll be me
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1443360
17/08/2013 12:51
17/08/2013 12:51
|
pault69
Unregistered
|
pault69
Unregistered
|
Spotted 2 sprint blue, 1 porto, 1 broom yellow and a moon grey plus at Tatton Park today! What are the chances?
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1445761
30/08/2013 21:20
30/08/2013 21:20
|
Pinnin
Unregistered
|
Pinnin
Unregistered
|
Broomie in Carlise near the land rover garage (and tescos) about 1800 tonight reg ending in kan with a female driver....I think...
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1450242
27/09/2013 13:56
27/09/2013 13:56
|
bigry20vt
Unregistered
|
bigry20vt
Unregistered
|
black coupe parked on king st west, Manchester city centre couldn't see what it was as was in work
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1453756
17/10/2013 18:42
17/10/2013 18:42
|
pault69
Unregistered
|
pault69
Unregistered
|
Steel grey le sat behind me on the a34 bypass today at 2.45. Flashed as I turned off. Anyone on here?
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1453939
18/10/2013 19:58
18/10/2013 19:58
|
pault69
Unregistered
|
pault69
Unregistered
|
Hi Rich, I know exactly what you mean! Sightings of coupes quite rare round our way! Your the first I've seen for a long while! Nice looking car! Have you kept it standard?
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: szkom]
#1467599
10/01/2014 08:51
10/01/2014 08:51
|
richandnic
Unregistered
|
richandnic
Unregistered
|
V nice looking yellow 20vt in Carlisle twice in the last week.....my first spot of one out and about in Carlisle or indeed in Cumbria (in the last few years) except for at a pre-arranged meet
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1469810
21/01/2014 17:54
21/01/2014 17:54
|
pault69
Unregistered
|
pault69
Unregistered
|
Steel grey le with stilo wheels? Outside b & q on Stanley Green trading estate.
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1469868
21/01/2014 22:15
21/01/2014 22:15
|
20vtwill
Unregistered
|
20vtwill
Unregistered
|
Nice looking sprinty just up the road by Chester train station on friday
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: Dill]
#1473051
07/02/2014 16:53
07/02/2014 16:53
|
F1ANG
Unregistered
|
F1ANG
Unregistered
|
Porto blue 20vt with tasteful side skirts coming up hill in Windemere, the Lakes. Was with family in Saab and wee daughter shouted daddy there's your car, but I thought it was broken!;-) That was more than likely me mate, I was treating the Mrs to a 1 night stay/ spa day at the swan in newbie bridge (just outside Windermere) I passed through Windermere a couple of times that day, and also had lunch there, so it's more than likely you seen my car. Needless to say as soon as I ditched her at the spa, I was streight out attacking wrynose and hardknott pass Absolutley love the roads and views out there, reminds me why I own a coupe Hopefully next time you'll flash me in another porto, best regards Angelo.
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1473429
09/02/2014 21:16
09/02/2014 21:16
|
metalste
Unregistered
|
metalste
Unregistered
|
Porto blue 20vt in Southport town centre. Stopped and waved . Not seen a coupe round here for a while lol.
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1476826
01/03/2014 19:25
01/03/2014 19:25
|
Johnny
Unregistered
|
Johnny
Unregistered
|
A murple on the a41 on its way to chester around 9 this morning
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1480049
21/03/2014 10:53
21/03/2014 10:53
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
Wine red 20vt waiting at traffic lights somewhere in Manchester. I was following my satnav to find the A57/A618 to Sheffield?
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1480960
27/03/2014 12:00
27/03/2014 12:00
|
bluemeanie
Unregistered
|
bluemeanie
Unregistered
|
Sprint blue Tesco car park st helens. Was in the missus ds4 wish i was in my coupe
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1482044
03/04/2014 13:51
03/04/2014 13:51
|
N_Drinkwater
Unregistered
|
N_Drinkwater
Unregistered
|
Silver 20vt (P3PDB I think?)at Morrisons, Cheadle Heath last night - cool rear lights!!
|
|
|
Re: North West
[Re: ]
#1482132
03/04/2014 22:51
03/04/2014 22:51
|
pault69
Unregistered
|
pault69
Unregistered
|
Hey there! That was me at Morrisons. Cheers, the rear lights are an led set up. I didn't see another coop while I was there? Nice looking sprinty! I'm in Cheadle Hulme if you're ever about?
|
|
|
|