Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
I’m back in a coupe (the same coupe I owned back in 2013/2014)
First time round I started to get things sorted on the car new belts/ service check over by Joe, but two under 3’s a house to buy and no garage meant the coupe got the chop, Luckily I sold it to my pal Reuben who did a fair bit of work on it, but again busy life meant not used much.
Fast forward ten years or so and I have it back, so far done the basic Tyres/oil/ things for the MOT which it passed! And now it is back off to Joe’s for belts and a check over. MOT tester commented on how solid the underneath is which is good, paint needs love (no paint left in parts few rust spots, but it drives and sounds lovely, and it has only done 45K
Here’s to being back in a coupe – this time for the long haul
Last edited by LeeMcD1984; 27/06/202412:24. Reason: Miss word
Sad time, as I haven’t been without a coupe since I was 21 and I’m turning 40 this year. It’s in great hands and Lee will bring her back to her former glory. I have other vehicles to mess with but never be too far from the coupe scene. Some of my best pals have been met through fccuk and will never be to far away, plus my brother owns a sprinty still.