|
1 registered members (Geoff_H),
481
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,104
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#387100
02/07/2007 22:23
02/07/2007 22:23
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Was it modified? Were there any modified rovers/MGs around the coop? Could have been me on my way to a show. What kind of time was it?
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#387690
03/07/2007 19:31
03/07/2007 19:31
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Red coop with darkened alloys on the hard shoulder of the M5 northbound by Worcester about 11:30 am today - in the process of being collared by West Mercia's finest in an unmarked Volvo 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#389097
05/07/2007 21:10
05/07/2007 21:10
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Seen a few times in Ledbury, Ink Black with 16v badges and a yellow bonnet/bumper
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#389144
05/07/2007 22:02
05/07/2007 22:02
|
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,289 Malvern
coupe_integrale
My job on the forum
|
My job on the forum
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,289
Malvern
|
that'd be mine, cant miss it really. please excuse the mid project looks.
Fiat Coupe Integrale
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: coupe_integrale]
#389168
05/07/2007 22:51
05/07/2007 22:51
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Ahhh, what you doing to it? Also, a red 16v parked opposite the pub at the moment 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#389196
05/07/2007 23:42
05/07/2007 23:42
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
red 20v coupe with black tints in stourbridge on monday...
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#389199
05/07/2007 23:46
05/07/2007 23:46
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Keep seeing a yellow one in Ledbury too and seen another porto once a few times 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#390717
09/07/2007 02:45
09/07/2007 02:45
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Spotted a lovely looking banana today, in my fruit bowl  No, it was in nuneaton heading up tuttle hill, was lowered, kitted on different wheels - looked the 'dogs'!
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#390900
09/07/2007 14:59
09/07/2007 14:59
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Saw you Tob....on a5 past Dordon going towards Atherstone/Nuneaton about 3:45. Wouldve flashed but was driving the Mrs Beemer! Was on my way to Woodhouse...
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#392134
11/07/2007 01:12
11/07/2007 01:12
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Yellow 20V Turbo, red & silver decals, Tesco Kidderminster, Saturday 7pm ish. You parked next to me.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#392632
11/07/2007 21:58
11/07/2007 21:58
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I can see the same Banana (Park Inn) most days! from my office window! - Over in Plaza! 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#393002
12/07/2007 17:19
12/07/2007 17:19
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Steel Grey 20VT, TxxxWEU with a Plus/LE kit parked outside the Bell in Bosbury last night
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#393082
12/07/2007 19:19
12/07/2007 19:19
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I can see the same Banana (Park Inn) most days! from my office window! - Over in Plaza! EDS?
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#393413
13/07/2007 03:02
13/07/2007 03:02
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
I can see the same Banana (Park Inn) most days! from my office window! - Over in Plaza! EDS? Capgemini!
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#396062
17/07/2007 22:21
17/07/2007 22:21
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Spotted on Saturday last week (I think) a blue driving round Hereford near PC World, a porto in Asda car park and a sprint blue later on.  3 spots in one town in one day - wow 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#398107
20/07/2007 14:50
20/07/2007 14:50
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Red P-reg joined J2 M42 this morning and followed me round onto the M5 - you went passed as I was crawling off at J5. Nice body kit  Your near-side brake light is out by the way....... 
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#398644
21/07/2007 02:29
21/07/2007 02:29
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
@ MOTORMECH Today  Thought I'd see how many of the Coops gracing Pauls workshop at the moment belong to people on here... Saw a silver 20vt with it's front end up (I know that belongs to someone on here :)) Two yellow ones and a red one (don't know the variants) There was also a dark one, don't remember if it was ink black or not  and a blue one - front end up infront of the silver one! If I'd thought about it and had time I would have noted all the models to post! Instead I'll go on colours ... like a true petrolhead!
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#399682
23/07/2007 04:05
23/07/2007 04:05
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
yes did see you Wyzass Porto blue wasnt it? thanx for telling me about brake light mate already told me at work !
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#400691
24/07/2007 13:34
24/07/2007 13:34
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
@ MOTORMECH Today  Thought I'd see how many of the Coops gracing Pauls workshop at the moment belong to people on here... Saw a silver 20vt with it's front end up (I know that belongs to someone on here :)) Two yellow ones and a red one (don't know the variants) There was also a dark one, don't remember if it was ink black or not  and a blue one - front end up infront of the silver one! If I'd thought about it and had time I would have noted all the models to post! Instead I'll go on colours ... like a true petrolhead! Think the Silver one (Vinci Grey) may have been mine (getting a new engine fitted) - Damn, a miss the old girl - brings a tear to my eye just thinking about her!
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: Vinno]
#403745
28/07/2007 03:44
28/07/2007 03:44
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Followed a red 20vt down lye high street tonight at 6.30. I was in the noisy nanna.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#406110
01/08/2007 03:06
01/08/2007 03:06
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,525 Nuneaton, Warwickshire
JLow75
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,525
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
|
Spotted a lovely looking banana today, in my fruit bowl  No, it was in nuneaton heading up tuttle hill, was lowered, kitted on different wheels - looked the 'dogs'! That was me! - I live near Tuttle Hill. It used to be 'TwistyWizards', had it about 2 months now - love it! it's near mint  had a few things done, aux belts/wishbones - I paid £3200 for it  Wheels are 17" Azev's, bit too low though - ripped my zorst out the CAT twice on a flagstone on my drive! Were you in a Sprint Blue coming down the hill? - think I remember you flashing - do you live in Nuneaton?
Last edited by JLow75; 01/08/2007 03:08.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: JLow75]
#406469
01/08/2007 17:51
01/08/2007 17:51
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Nice one! I work in nuneaton at the bowling alley, would have been on my way there. I was in the sprinty yeah; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/tob4312/new2.jpgNote im also on Azevs! Albeit 18s, and in serious need of a refurb. 'Liquid' on this forum lives in nuneaton too, and works where i live in tamworth - been meaning to meet him a couple of times but never get round to it - we should have a mini meet in nuneaton one day haha!
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#408604
05/08/2007 02:32
05/08/2007 02:32
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Well Tob JLow me and the Mrs both have one and my mrs spotted urs today jlow so thats 4 coops....duke is in hinckley...how about a mini meet of 4 or 5 coops?????????
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#408612
05/08/2007 02:58
05/08/2007 02:58
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Sounds good to me  and we have two cars so that's upto 6.
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#408625
05/08/2007 03:40
05/08/2007 03:40
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Lol...this is going to be sooooo easy to organise a mini meet! When shall we organise for? Could be a weekly thing or bi weekly....little drive round warks then something to eat........might sort out the boy racers of Nuneaton!!!
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#408630
05/08/2007 03:58
05/08/2007 03:58
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694 Midlands
MCMike
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
|
I could join you too as Nunny is not far from me...
1972 Triumph Stag 1984 Alfasud TI 1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE 2005 350Z
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: MCMike]
#408631
05/08/2007 04:02
05/08/2007 04:02
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Blody hell its all going off...right due to having time off at the mo could duke and mike pm me availability. Will keep it to a fortnightly evenin or weekend meet up for a drive round then onto a pub for meal or soemthin. PM me any useful ideas. I will pm Tob...
|
|
|
Re: West Midlands
[Re: ]
#408694
05/08/2007 13:03
05/08/2007 13:03
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Hi Liquid, I can't do any evenings really as Carol works nights at UPS unless I slope off early at around 9.00 to put the kids to bed. Weekends or daytime not a problem now I'm self employed  Can't wait for the first one, how about next weekend? Mike
|
|
|
|