Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (carmine), 703 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,903
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 57 1 2 … 25 26 27 28 29 … 56 57
Re: North West [Re: ] #450889
07/10/2007 01:18
07/10/2007 01:18
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
Black one with HiD's heading east on the A66 this evening and then a Sprint blue close behind...........and then Cowboy's green one in Keswick love

Ooooooh never realised Cowboy's car was soooo nice in the metal, so to speak laugh


[Linked Image]
Re: North West [Re: stan] #451126
07/10/2007 16:48
07/10/2007 16:48
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Spotted a red Coop travelling in the opposite direction from me on the A66 around 7-ish when I was heading home from the Big Coop Meet. I gave a flash and got one back cool .

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: North West [Re: Baz76] #451143
07/10/2007 17:53
07/10/2007 17:53
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Me too. laugh


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: North West [Re: mattB] #451151
07/10/2007 18:02
07/10/2007 18:02
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
That was me!!! laugh


Yee haa!!! At last I've been spotted!!!

And I spotted you two as well, assuming Matt's car is black-ish? laugh

ps, got so excited at finally seeing other coops on the road that I then flashed a Puma blush

Last edited by stan; 07/10/2007 18:04. Reason: cos I is stoopid that way :D

[Linked Image]
Re: North West [Re: stan] #451158
07/10/2007 18:15
07/10/2007 18:15
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Hmm, if I'd known that I'd have turned around and chased you down.

Thought it wasn't one of the ones at the meet as I didn't recognise the plate. Looked good though. wink


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: North West [Re: mattB] #451164
07/10/2007 18:37
07/10/2007 18:37
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
Ta smile

I was just in so much shock at seeing not just one but two on the road at that time of the evening that I think I may have flashed enough times to get the BM driver in front of me to pull in thinking something was wrong with his car laugh

Lovely to see the two sitting side by side in the car park behind the King's Arms, must have looked right suss having a nosey in through the windows and checking out the bodykits laugh

Ah, the irony if I'd been nicked by the local plod laugh


[Linked Image]
Re: North West [Re: stan] #451298
07/10/2007 23:22
07/10/2007 23:22

D
DanDan
Unregistered
DanDan
Unregistered
D



i saw a few in keswick parked in a carpark, couldnt see the number plates so didnt know if they wer from the meet frown

Re: North West [Re: stan] #451368
08/10/2007 00:40
08/10/2007 00:40
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Baz76 Offline
Forum is my job
Baz76  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,080
Dumfriesshire, Scotland
Originally Posted by stan

Lovely to see the two sitting side by side in the car park behind the King's Arms, must have looked right suss having a nosey in through the windows and checking out the bodykits laugh


That would be Sparkyman and Cowboys that were parked together cool . I did wonder whether that was your Coop after reading your earlier post as I thought most of the other Coops would have been parked up or travelling away from the area.

Baz smile


[Linked Image]
Project LE+
Re: North West [Re: Baz76] #451436
08/10/2007 03:05
08/10/2007 03:05

S
sparkyman
Unregistered
sparkyman
Unregistered
S



Should have came in for a pint Stan and a chat,there was alot of people keeping T company so no need to worry there.....

Re: North West [Re: ] #451441
08/10/2007 03:14
08/10/2007 03:14
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
evil


I'll need names and addresses of the recently deceased I mean suspects...........


laugh


Yeah, I did think about coming in but I had my minder with me rolleyes

Next time, I promise wink


[Linked Image]
Re: North West [Re: stan] #451878
08/10/2007 21:34
08/10/2007 21:34

S
stevewaite
Unregistered
stevewaite
Unregistered
S



a lovely looking lady in a very clean red one on the inner ring road in manchester about 4pm today!! exchanged waves and off into the sunset!!

Re: North West [Re: ] #452897
09/10/2007 20:20
09/10/2007 20:20

N
Nellie
Unregistered
Nellie
Unregistered
N



Just seen 2 coupes yesterday,a blue one M6 s/bnd Lancaster T***NEL at 2pm-ish.Then a red one(like mine) on the M62 w/bnd about 10 miles east of Manchester about 3ish.I thaught the blue one could have been up at the lakes at the weekend,just looked at the pics/vids and and its not.

Re: North West [Re: ] #452949
09/10/2007 20:58
09/10/2007 20:58

S
stevewaite
Unregistered
stevewaite
Unregistered
S



that would have been me on the M62 then in the (in need of a clean) red one!! i'm doing so many miles at the minute i can hardly keep up with it!!

Re: North West [Re: ] #453132
10/10/2007 00:12
10/10/2007 00:12

E
emile20VT
Unregistered
emile20VT
Unregistered
E



Silver coupe T plate in Liverpool on Queens Drive Allerton turning onto Woolton Road about 530pm. Looked like an LE was a few cars behind. looked nice with the skirts though !

Re: North West [Re: ] #455216
12/10/2007 05:38
12/10/2007 05:38
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
Portafino on the car park in town (St Helens) 2nd week in a row. R***FNA. Stuck a card on it tonight smile


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: North West [Re: came2dance] #455218
12/10/2007 05:53
12/10/2007 05:53

M
MABR
Unregistered
MABR
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by came2dance
Stuck a card on it tonight smile


You know what happened the last time you did that to a coop in St. Helens. laugh

Re: North West [Re: ] #455238
12/10/2007 12:03
12/10/2007 12:03
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
Originally Posted by MABR
Originally Posted by came2dance
Stuck a card on it tonight smile


You know what happened the last time you did that to a coop in St. Helens. laugh


It did cross my mind rolleyes laugh


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: North West [Re: ] #455452
12/10/2007 17:47
12/10/2007 17:47

N
Nellie
Unregistered
Nellie
Unregistered
N



At a combined speed of 140mph+ I didn't even notice the flies on the front ! ooo

Re: North West [Re: ] #455467
12/10/2007 18:04
12/10/2007 18:04

S
stevewaite
Unregistered
stevewaite
Unregistered
S



Originally Posted by Nellie
At a combined speed of 140mph+ I didn't even notice the flies on the front ! ooo


If it was clear i may have been going "just" over 70mph wink

Re: North West [Re: ] #455554
12/10/2007 19:19
12/10/2007 19:19

S
stingray
Unregistered
stingray
Unregistered
S



porty blue in birchwood the other night i beep'd alot till the driver noticed me, this manchester meet still going to happen?

Re: North West [Re: ] #456065
13/10/2007 13:52
13/10/2007 13:52

T
tubeway_army
Unregistered
tubeway_army
Unregistered
T



Originally Posted by stingray
porty blue in birchwood the other night i beep'd alot till the driver noticed me, this manchester meet still going to happen?
Probably ignoring somebody with such a gay beep laugh

Re: North West [Re: ] #457062
14/10/2007 23:32
14/10/2007 23:32
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
pinin_prestatyn Offline
Forum veteran
pinin_prestatyn  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 19,947
North wales
A text entry has arrived onto my phone from a friend who was in Blackpool yesterday "Yellow coupe spotted blackpool prom with skirts at 11.25am on sunday 14th october 2007"


First thoughts are.. gotta be Busa!



Coopless!
Re: North West [Re: pinin_prestatyn] #457133
15/10/2007 01:05
15/10/2007 01:05

B
busa1300
Unregistered
busa1300
Unregistered
B



yeah was me, just finished work smile

Kev

Re: North West [Re: ] #457848
15/10/2007 19:08
15/10/2007 19:08

S
stingray
Unregistered
stingray
Unregistered
S



Originally Posted by tubeway_army
Originally Posted by stingray
porty blue in birchwood the other night i beep'd alot till the driver noticed me, this manchester meet still going to happen?
Probably ignoring somebody with such a gay beep laugh


Jealousy will get you no where! laugh

Re: North West [Re: ] #459082
16/10/2007 22:23
16/10/2007 22:23

N
Nellie
Unregistered
Nellie
Unregistered
N



Going into Carlisle via J42,parked on the left a red coupe with BIG spoiler on the boot.About 1.30ish today.Looked like a boy racer's !!!!

Re: North West [Re: ] #461300
19/10/2007 00:19
19/10/2007 00:19

E
emile20VT
Unregistered
emile20VT
Unregistered
E



Been busy Spotted 3 !

Yesterday about 530pm

Red one A5092 south near Grizebeck Cumbria, had LE skirts I think

Black one few miles north of Grizebeck A595 south had a spoiler MS type I think

This afternoon

Red one M6 South around Lancaster standard 20VT ? (needed a wash)

Re: North West [Re: ] #461950
19/10/2007 17:07
19/10/2007 17:07

A
AndyM
Unregistered
AndyM
Unregistered
A



Spirt Blue, in Grappenhall, Warrington on Wednesday afternoon. Managed a belated wave as you drove past as only spotted you at the last moment. Too busy talking about work to may mate!

Re: North West [Re: ] #462777
20/10/2007 15:38
20/10/2007 15:38

N
Nellie
Unregistered
Nellie
Unregistered
N



Spotted a red one in Penrith(Thursday 8.40ish am) as it came passed the railway station.It was a V plate.I hung back from the car in front so i could give it a flash and a wave,got a smile off the driver.It was a bloke with dark hair if its anybody on here. cool

Re: North West [Re: ] #463058
20/10/2007 22:06
20/10/2007 22:06
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,285
Manchester
GraemeC Offline
Competition Level
GraemeC  Offline
Competition Level

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,285
Manchester
Hi Andy, that would have been me! You coming to the NW mini meet??


It is hard to understand how a cemetery can raise burial rates and blame it on the cost of living
Re: North West [Re: GraemeC] #463085
20/10/2007 22:29
20/10/2007 22:29
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
You were in Penrith and didn't pop in for cuppa? frown


That's shocking! I could have fixed your brakes as badly as mine blush


laugh


[Linked Image]
Page 27 of 57 1 2 … 25 26 27 28 29 … 56 57

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.029s Queries: 13 (0.022s) Memory: 0.7360 MB (Peak: 0.9334 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 23:47:29 UTC