Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 1,160 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: I've not got the horn [Re: Theresa] #558338
08/03/2008 04:48
08/03/2008 04:48
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
Originally Posted by Theresa

You shoudn't have to do anything to yours, as it's red anyway cool




I know, but don't tell everybody! blush


[Linked Image]
Re: I've not got the horn [Re: stan] #558348
08/03/2008 04:58
08/03/2008 04:58
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
laugh

Re: I've not got the horn [Re: Theresa] #558823
09/03/2008 03:38
09/03/2008 03:38

M
mona
Unregistered
mona
Unregistered
M



Cheers Theresa, Dave, Stan et al - looks like it's a straight swap then! Do they sound OK (anyone)?
Could a cack handed fool like me change them (& get the hammerite out at the same time on't bracket)? confused

As for the redness, I've got some cream for that ... laugh



Re: I've not got the horn [Re: ] #558844
09/03/2008 04:03
09/03/2008 04:03
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Dead easy to change and they sound pretty much the same as original ones smile

Re: I've not got the horn [Re: Theresa] #558868
09/03/2008 04:32
09/03/2008 04:32
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
Whipped cream? love


[Linked Image]
Re: I've not got the horn [Re: stan] #558887
09/03/2008 05:16
09/03/2008 05:16
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
laugh love

Re: I've not got the horn [Re: Theresa] #558898
09/03/2008 05:49
09/03/2008 05:49

E
emile20VT
Unregistered
emile20VT
Unregistered
E



Decided to go for a pair of these stebel ones.

The electrical connections are slightly offset.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.013s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.6277 MB (Peak: 0.6942 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 21:26:48 UTC