» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Jamjam12, barchetta_ms, Rosso), 210 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,623
Posts1,341,327
Members1,807
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,568
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,303
PeteP 21,521
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,367
Edinburgh 16,830
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #876304
04/08/2009 06:27
04/08/2009 06:27

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

Yes, I know...

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #876344
04/08/2009 09:07
04/08/2009 09:07

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P

Originally Posted By: feeblebob
Yes, I know...

i'm aware you yorkshire types are a bit tight, but come on get yer wallet out man - thing is, you know you want it... wink

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #886179
20/08/2009 10:17
20/08/2009 10:17

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

I'm trying to make light of a bad situation here. On my way home last night, due to losing concentration through many hours of overtime, I ran into the back of somebody. I pulled onto a roundabout when the way was clear, only to hit the car in front who hadn't. It...wasn't....there...before...honestly. Anyway, cut a long story short, it was a slow impact, 5-10mph, and it's pushed my bonnet up, so in need of a new one. The most important thing to me at the moment is getting to work just just need a straight bonnet and a check over to see if there's any other damage under there, no leaks etc. so fingers crossed. Off to Joe's later for a replacement bonnet, but he has no Sprint Blue ones. Stop sniggering. He has Porto, Scotts, Red and Ink black. I'll get it redone when I have time but for the time being it's going to be....anyone remember the Polo Harlequin? It's going to look like that. Votes on which colour bonnet would go best with Sprint Blue?

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #886229
20/08/2009 11:41
20/08/2009 11:41
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Berlin
Woohoo! I've been trying to persuade Joe to do a harlequin coupe for months!

Er, sorry about the oopsie. Black's always a safe bet, I reckon. btw - why do you have a porto icon?

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: barnacle] #886232
20/08/2009 11:45
20/08/2009 11:45

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P

damn, sorry to hear that bob but at least no-one got hurt.

if the rad had got damaged you could have justified that new fmic too..... laugh

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #886243
20/08/2009 11:57
20/08/2009 11:57

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

proccy - If the rad had got damaged, I wouldn't be able to drive down to Joe's later...and yeah, no-one hurt. Just my pride really. Stupid, careless mistake. 15 years no claims too. No damage to her car, just a scratch on the rear bumper. She was trading it in on Saturday, to be honest if it was me, I would've taken it in and pleaded innocent, she's got a price for it, and she did say that the numerous other scratches and cracks were there already. Bumper hadn't moved. But I guess it's up to her, I'll just pay...

barnacle - No-one had ever pointed that out about the icon, I shall correct it. I though it looked blue. Ish. :-)

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #886247
20/08/2009 12:02

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

That better?

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #886248

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

no then... ah, sod it

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #886284
20/08/2009 12:38
20/08/2009 12:38

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P

Originally Posted By: feeblebob
no then... ah, sod it

laugh

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #886330
20/08/2009 13:50
20/08/2009 13:50

M
mikeyc
Unregistered
mikeyc
Unregistered
M

I reckon the black would be the safest option - green could look good too though... laugh

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #886703
21/08/2009 09:24
21/08/2009 09:24

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

Apologies Barnacle, it's still all Sprinty. Borrowed one off Joe, my crossmember has moved back an amount so in order to properly fix it, it needs a new one, it's going back in the next couple of weeks to get a new one welded in. Apart from that all good. The crossmember stopped short (just) of the air-con rad, and all the rest was cosmetic. So just need to replace parts I was going to replace anyway, bonnet, grille, front bumper and I'll also need a new slam panel, although the one that was on looked a bit shoddy anyway.

Can't thank Joe enough for his time and work. I only PM's him yesterday morning to ask if he could get me in, and arrived at 17.45 for him to start (!). I timed it just right, just as trickydicky was leaving. That is a good looking car, mate, the bodywork is stunning. Joe worked until about 22.30 getting it finished, although as I say this was a temporary kind of affair to keep me on the road and get me to work. He gave the car a good check over while it was there, and was truly a pleasure to spend some time with someone who knows Coupes so well.

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #887023
21/08/2009 20:40
21/08/2009 20:40
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline
Club Rep Europe, member 914
Countrycruising  Offline
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
Yes this was quite a challenge but enjoyable as strange as that may sound. laugh

It was just good to get you back on the road as I know you use your coupe as a daily drive, couple of weeks and we'll have her looking like new again thumb

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: Countrycruising] #887145
22/08/2009 08:34
22/08/2009 08:34

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

Looking forward to getting it done, as well as the other stuff too. There's nothing I love more than seeing the car improve, looking better, feeling better to drive, oh, what it is to be a petrolhead.

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #904551
23/09/2009 08:09
23/09/2009 08:09

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

Spoke to Joe last night about how it's going with the car and all sounds good. Had some bad news last night so enthusiasm is a bit low this morning, but if I get chance, I'll post the list of work of work I'm getting done. It's comprehensive...

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #904562
23/09/2009 08:38
23/09/2009 08:38

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

Oil temperature gauge sorted
Change sidelight bulbs
Throttle position sensor
Throttle cable changed
Check gearbox oil level
Oil and filter change
Clean up block a bit and check for any other oil leaks
Check oil cooler and pipes
Air con check and regas
Fit lower front strut brace
Fit boost controller
Check brake fluid level
Fit polybushed top engine mount
Replace pollen filter
Walbro fuel pump and wiring mod
Fuel filter replaced
Swap injectors out
Bonnet cable replaced
Lube door and boot hinges
Replace passenger door checkstrap
New battery
Swap out rocker cover
New expansion tank
New coolant cap
New radiator
Check handbrake and cables
Check condition of spark plugs for mixture
Fit braided brake hoses
Check driveshaft seals
Fit Sparco front upper strut brace
Powerflex front bushes?
Replace front wishbones (and Powerflex bushes?)
Replace track rod ends
Replace drop links
Replace pinch bolts
Eibach f&r anti-roll bar kit
Rear radius arm bearings for both sides
Fit solid rear subframe bushes
Clear debris out of intercooler and oil cooler
Change exhaust manifold gasket
Fit Barnacle Widget
Glovebox and boot lights fixed
Fix cig lighter
Bootlid realigned
Lube clutch pedal
Rear bump stops
Fit LED bulbs to clocks in dash
Compression test
Rear brake compensator changed
Earth grounding kit
Low speed fan rheostat replaced
Plus front grille fitted
Spray and fit AutoDS front bumper
Spray and fit AutoDS vented front wings
Fit and spray rear bumper lip spoiler AutoDS
Rear view mirror replaced
Fit FMIC and SIP from GB
Fit hose clamp kit from GB

That's how it's looking at the moment, Joe and I discussed a few extra bits also, but the above list is the main of it, I think. Should be nice(r) when it comes back...

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #904563
23/09/2009 08:40
23/09/2009 08:40

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

BTW, am trying to fathom where best to fit the Apexi AVC-R, if anybody wants to post or send me some pics of where they've installed theirs, would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #923376
24/10/2009 12:53
24/10/2009 12:53

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

It's still not back! Such a lot of work and Joe doesn't want to rush it, was planning on today for pick up but then a few more issues reared their head and put it back a bit. Looking at next Saturday now.

Thoughts on being without it. Had Joe's coutesy car, a Peugeot 206 1.0, for 4 weeks now. It's a definite contrast to the Coupe, nothing at all wrong with it, in fact it's a fun little car to drive, good chassis and does everything a car should. It uses no fuel at all so I'm saving plenty of fuel money. The contrast comes down to what a car means to me. The 206 is a sensible car, and does everything a car should for someone for whom a car is just something to get from A to B. When I dropped my Coupe off, I felt a bit low, it was just a rolling list of 'need-to-do's', and getting the 206 was quite refreshing. But as time's gone by, I realise what the Coupe means to me. Driving the Coupe turns every journey into something special, walking up to it makes me smile and I'm proud to own it. I simply can't wait to get it back, my love for the car is coming back more all the time, and the time without it has reminded me what driving is. As a double-whammy, it was only yesterday when I watched the Top Gear with Mercedes Black reviewed by Jeremy and towards the end of the review, he talks about what driving is all about, a great car on a great road. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Shall be updating this again on Saturday when I collect it, and can't wait for a meet to show it off, a fair bit of bodywork has been done so it looks better than it did previously.

A true Coupe fan, great to be here :-)

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #924199
25/10/2009 22:02
25/10/2009 22:02
Godalming
Taff Offline
Making a profit
Taff  Offline
Making a profit

Godalming
Hi
This is a great thread, I have really enjoyed reading it.
Makes your passion very real.....and it looks like I have the coupe bug again!

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: Taff] #924222
25/10/2009 22:27
25/10/2009 22:27

P
patch234
Unregistered
patch234
Unregistered
P

I saw your on Friday being worked on when I was picking mine up. It looked great - That cooler is massive! smile

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #924325
26/10/2009 09:08
26/10/2009 09:08

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

Cheers guys, Taff - I keep writing it just because I think it's easy to fall into the 'nothing works' sort of syndrome. I don't want to concentrate on it's faults all the time, it's easy to get into a negative mindset. It's meant to be just what the title says, sometimes there are posts about work done, sometimes posts about it just being a great car to own, and when it's just doing it's job, the thread goes quiet. Many thanks for your comments. :-)

Assuming Saturday is the day I get it back, I'll be doing a big write up on how it is. There's plenty being done so it should be a fairly different car when it comes back.

Patch, did you get a photo by any chance, I've nearly forgotten what it looks like!

Last edited by feeblebob; 26/10/2009 09:09. Reason: still can't type
Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #927433
01/11/2009 09:11
01/11/2009 09:11

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

It's back, major, major smiles... :-)

Update to come shortly, need to do it justice so it'll be a long one but suffice to say very, very happy!

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #927456
01/11/2009 10:20
01/11/2009 10:20

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P

Can't wait to read your write up Speaking with Joe I know how much has been done.

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #927949
02/11/2009 09:47
02/11/2009 09:47

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

Ok, starter for ten, I’m really happy with the work Joe has done on the car. His thoroughness in getting all my individually specified tasks completed was great and due to needing to pay in bits and bobs, the final invoice broke it all down into an easily understandable final figure. Upon picking the car up on Saturday, it was immaculately clean and tidy having been hovered out inside soon before we arrived. I couldn’t believe it was mine as we pulled up, the bodywork looks really good now, the new bits are fantastic but even the rest of has brought up superbly by Joe’s bodyshop chap and him. So first impressions were great. The body parts from Mariusz are excellent, fit and finish are perfect ( I didn’t ask if any work needed to be done actually fitting them by the bodyshop) but now they’re on they look great, straight lines and factory-fresh fit. The second hand bonnet Joe supplied looks brand spanking as well, despite not being new and having a colour change, it looks mint. That’s what I asked for and that’s what I got. Just need a couple of bits to finish, which escaped me at the time of purchase, some mesh for the vented front wings and front bumper, but that’s a detail and will sort at the next visit. Also had the bootlid straightened slightly, it always annoyed me it was slightly off centre and sometimes refused to close but it’s much better now, shuts with a much better sound and Joe said it would need the hinges adjusting to get it properly straight but that’s in the list for the next visit. Bodywork is superb then and despite the fact it could do with the rest done, I might hang fire on getting the rest of the shell done until spring, having read some of the threads on here about the best time of year to get it done. That’s the bodywork anyway, rest of the car to come in the next posts later today.

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #927955
02/11/2009 10:06
02/11/2009 10:06

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P

hamish, you can't come on here wittering about having all this stuff done without posting pics man!!!

good read though, and joe is a top bloke although i haven't used him yet as i am near motormech.

good to hear the great progress you're making with the car too, must be very satisfying... cool

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #927959
02/11/2009 10:22
02/11/2009 10:22

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

Next up, suspension and brakes. Despite not taking the extra financial plunge this time of shocks and springs, all the groundwork has been done. Bar top mounts, it’s pretty much all new. Front wishbones and poly bushes were on the menu but Joe voiced his concerns that he wanted to get these right. I’ve got some very low-mileage replacements on at the moment, and he says he has now established the correct way to do them, pinning them etc. so they’ll go on at the next visit. This is one example of the sort of service I like, instead of just fitting them and charging the labour and then telling me it’s my lookout when they slip out because I supplied them, Joe was good enough to say he wanted to get them right. I would much rather be told the truth and wait and get them right than end up in one of those never-ending arguments about who’s to blame, wanting money back etc. So all the basic, non-uprateable stuff (track rod ends, pinch bolts etc) is new and things that are available aftermarket have been done too. The Eibach anti-roll bars have gone on, the solid rear bushes, and a genuine Sparco front upper strut brace too. It’s perhaps a shame that the lower brace didn’t make it in time but I’m sure everyone understands that these one-off group buys can be affected by external forces and I’m just grateful to Nigel that he put the effort into getting these items developed in the first place. Assuming I get it for the next visit, it’ll go on next time. The rear wheel bearings were changed also as these were felt to be letting the side down a touch. Joe replaced the rear subframe with a younger item and refurbed and painted it up so the rear end should be nice and tight and fresh now (insert sexist page 3 bird comments here). The long and the short of all this work is that the car feels altogether different, it’s one of the things that I’ve noticed most since I picked it up. The car just feels better in all respects, more composed generally and so, so much flatter through the corners. I haven’t pushed on yet but it feels as though it will be much more capable as and when, it just feels totally neutral through corners and round roundabouts. And remember, this is with standard shocks and springs, standard geometry (no camber bolts yet), standard top mounts, no lower brace, and frankly rubbish tyres. All these things are on the menu for soon, but it just goes to show that even renewing the standard kit and a few upgrades can make such a big difference. On the brake front, not a lot has happened, the group buy braided hoses have gone on, accompanied by the obvious renewal of the fluid, the result is a much firmer pedal and even more confidence in what were already superb and trustworthy brakes. The rear compensator has been replaced for new, as time goes by I’m trying to avoid temporary measures and go for new kit on the basis that it last the duration of my time with the car. Not everyone’s method but it’s the way I like to do it. Discs and pads to come at a later date, though no real rush on these as the standard setup instils by far enough confidence for road conditions. Handbrake cables and setup were checked over as I had these done in a rush by a local mechanic to pass the MOT, he had insisted I needed two new rear calipers but he eventually listened to me, having dismounted his high horse, and changed the cables. I thought it was worth getting them checked....

And yes, pics to come, Sunday was dreadful weather but today is looking better so I’ll see what I can do. Bear in mind it’s still standard height but I think it looks great and will only get better ;-)

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #927973
02/11/2009 10:44
02/11/2009 10:44
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline
Countrycruising  Offline
Forum veteran

FCSS 01684 593187
I haven't got any before pictures Hamish but the link shows work in progress and the end results, very chuffed you're happy with your car smile

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/tt5/countrycruising/Hamish/

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #927975
02/11/2009 10:52
02/11/2009 10:52

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

First thing was the powerflex-bushed top engine mount, this is an item I’ve had hanging around forever and I did have the full list of mounts on the list to change but after taking Joe’s advice it was thought better to concentrate on other areas first as the parts and labour for engine mounts adds up fast. Fuelling was next on the list, the Walbro fuel pump went on, with the wiring mod also, Joe was familiar with this so despite my trying to find about it, it was done without me needing to know or purchase anything. Fuel filler was changed and refurbed fuel injectors too, these were bought from Parts For Sale on here, having just been serviced by Bosch with the inspection ticket stating equal and increased flow among the 5. I realise the quest for more power may well result in these needing to be changed at a later date, but for now I should get equal fuelling across the 5 pots, hopefully minimizing the chance of one or two running slightly lean. My rocker cover gasket was replaced having run oil down the block for a while, this had been annoying and worrying me but it’s sorted now, a new, uncracked rocker cover supplied by Matt having been painted sprint blue by the paintshop and the plug cover polished. Looking good and holding it’s drink. Cooling circuit has had some attention, new radiator, expansion tank and cap and the required fluid flush. I had hoped to add a silicone hose kit (from someone...) but this doesn’t seem to have materialised yet. Maybe later. New water pump with the brass impeller was added after Joe recommended a complete belt change. Bit painful but not worth risking, too many posts about belts dropping with the result of cars being scrapped. Not worth the risk after all the other money spent... The compression test showed equal compression across all 5 pots +/- 1-2psi so looking healthy there. Front mount intercooler went on from the group buy, it does indeed look huge and as per the Barnacle Widget also fitted, it gives good efficiency. Motorway driving resulted in inlet temps at the ECU sensor of generally less than 30 degrees, whereas tootling around Rotherham, where it doesn’t get chance to cool as much, was showing late 40’s, early 50’s, so it’s clearly doing it’s job. The induction routing has remained standard, bar a huge K+N filter that Joe supplied, it only had a few thousand miles on it and looks nice and clean. The SIP didn’t go on this time due to a few issues with extra parts needed so this is to go on later. It does make a louder noise on boost, might not be some peoples kettle of fish, but I’m loving it. The Apexi AVC-r also went on and Joe was keen to point out that although it had been wired and plumbed in correctly, he had no experience of setting up so didn’t attempt to. Again, much prefer the no bull approach, when it goes down to Flea, it’ll get done properly, I’m planning to just set it up simply over the next few days in the meantime. The unit itself tuck nicely into the ashtray aperture so it’s fine until I can make a mount for it. Throttle position sensor was changed to ensure a correct signal for future mapping and the throttle cable was changed also to ensure a full throttle opening. As before, a brand new unused Widget was fitted and looks superb fitted. It does keep resetting and saying initialising comms every few minutes, but my ECU diagnostic port has caused issues more than once in the past so I’m assuming I may have a bad connection somewhere, to be checked out later.

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #927990
02/11/2009 11:23
02/11/2009 11:23

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

Last bit is the ‘other’ stuff, had a new oil temp gauge sensor fitted to make sure I was getting the correct temp reading, important on a turbo’d car obviously. Sidelight bulbs were changed for the ultra bright white ones I ordered, only for them to be completely blue, even bluer than the previous ones I was trying to get rid of, need to check that order with the suppliers I think. Gearbox oil level was checked and found to be fine. Engine block was cleaned of extraneous oil where possible, following the rocker cover gasket replacement. Air con was regassed to keep it maintained. Pollen filter was changed as well. Bonnet cable inner was changed for new to try avoid the snapping syndrome at the worst time (Murphys Law). Door and boot hinges were lubed. Passenger door checkstrap was changed for a second hand item, the door now remains open when trying to cram passengers into the back... Battery was changed for a Bosch Silver item, car now turns it’s starter motor much faster and should maintain reliability. Along the same lines, I’ve added an earth grounding kit from eBay. The eBay chap is a known manufacturer of these ‘kits’ and colleagues of mine have got them for their cars through their respective forums/owners clubs. I’m guessing any improvement from this type of thing is hard to quantify, especially after this much work alongside, but it’s something I’ve always done to previous cars, as again, it’s one of those details that should ensure the best earth connection for better operation of all the electrical components on the car. I have asked the retailer about the possibility of a group buy, and will put this forward soon, but I realise a lot people do this themselves with self made stuff. This kit came with instructions and all the cables pre-cut to length etc. so takes the hassle out. Nuff said. Driveshaft seals were checked and found to be fine. The exhaust manifold gasket was changed and the manifold found to free of fractures around the usual troublesome branch. Glovebox and boot lights were fixed. A Plus front grille was added to the front of the car. Rear view mirror was tightened, I had tightened the bolt that holds it to the roof but there’s another inside the mirror, now free of shake. Joe advised new bonnet struts, these are now much more effective than the old ones. New rear numberplate bulb holders were added.

And that’s about it. I realise a couple of things appeared in this post that should’ve been in previously, but so much was done that it’s hard to remember everything. Overall, I’m very happy with the work and the car. When it went into Joes, I was a bit despondent about the whole thing, I’m going through various things elsewhere in life at the moment and the fact that the car was a rolling ‘to-do list’ didn’t help matters. I get that same vibe from quite a few owners on here at the moment, and sometimes the fact is that the car comes second, but I have to say that now I’ve got it back and it’s improved in most departments, my love of the old girl (the car, that is) has come back, and I shall be cleaning and polishing on a weekly basis again. Shall be posting again soon for an update of living with it generally but this weekend and this morning too, I have a big grin on my face. ;-)

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #927991
02/11/2009 11:26
02/11/2009 11:26

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

Cheers for adding that link Joe, I'll see if I can get some others in a bit, wish I had got some before pictures, but just wasn't in the mood...

Forgot to mention the main reason the car went back to Joes, new front crossmember added to replace the one I bent...

Re: Diary of Coupe Ownership [Re: ] #928005
02/11/2009 11:56
02/11/2009 11:56

F
feeblebob
Unregistered
feeblebob
Unregistered
F

A few other bits while I remember, Joe added a couple of clear side indicators and some classy FCCS number plates, I guess I’m not a bad advert now... :-) With the body mods, a couple of my workmates are now insisting it’s been lowered, so must be looking good.

Last edited by feeblebob; 02/11/2009 11:56.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6