Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 538 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 43 1 2 … 26 27 28 29 30 … 42 43
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MCMike] #1013946
04/04/2010 23:37
04/04/2010 23:37

C
Crazycoop
Unregistered
Crazycoop
Unregistered
C



[quote=MCMike]I'm stopping in London, meeting up with Matt for man's beers & anyone else who is game. [/quote]

Where's about in London?
is it only "man beer's?" lol


Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1014024
05/04/2010 10:26
05/04/2010 10:26
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
MCMike Offline
Forum is my job
MCMike  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
Camden area - was where we went last year, assume we'll do something similar this year will firm up with Matt M ... ladies beers are acceptable too :drink: :thumb:


1972 Triumph Stag
1984 Alfasud TI
1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE
2005 350Z




Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MCMike] #1014028
05/04/2010 10:58
05/04/2010 10:58

J
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
J



sam i am taking my time so there will be no issues.but realistically theres no room for any probs.cant believe how quick this has come round.might be just running passenger with mattm at this rate.although not sure about this manlove him and mike are on about.but what happens in london stays in london.

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1014042
05/04/2010 11:28
05/04/2010 11:28
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
MCMike Offline
Forum is my job
MCMike  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
Oi! :D


1972 Triumph Stag
1984 Alfasud TI
1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE
2005 350Z




Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MCMike] #1014168
05/04/2010 16:10
05/04/2010 16:10
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
http://s711.photobucket.com/albums/ww118/magooagain/Spa%20ready%202010/

I just cant get this link to work HELP!!



Last edited by magooagain; 05/04/2010 20:02. Reason: Last bit


Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: magooagain] #1014311
05/04/2010 20:31
05/04/2010 20:31

C
Crazycoop
Unregistered
Crazycoop
Unregistered
C



Ok Pete,
I have emailed you the spa form and as per email am just waiting for the lady to reply from the hotel to confirm that she has space for me then its ALL SYSTEMS GO! :D

Then it would appear that im coming to SPA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWESOME !!!! :D

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015005
06/04/2010 19:54
06/04/2010 19:54
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
This is just a reminder for everyone coming from the UK.Please remember your E111 health cover cards or the equivelent.very important folks.



Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: magooagain] #1015011
06/04/2010 20:12
06/04/2010 20:12
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PeteP Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
Fully agree with Joe, but don't forget it does not completely replace personal medical insurance. It gets you the the same cover as a resident of the particular EU country, which may not be free treatment as we expect in the UK.

E111 has now changed its name to the European Health Insurance Card and you can get one FOC by going on line to
https://www.ehic.org.uk/Internet/home.do

Other links charge up to £9.95 to get you this card within 7 days.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: PeteP] #1015047
06/04/2010 20:44
06/04/2010 20:44

S
Shifty
Unregistered
Shifty
Unregistered
S



I've just arrived home from a long weekend in Maastrict (what a top night out and the girls are all fit as fiddles!) anyway I noticed that there appears to be speed cameras on the top of the lamp posts on the french m'ways. Not sure if these are still active as they also have the normal speed cameras by the side of the road?

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015059
06/04/2010 20:56
06/04/2010 20:56
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Finally got round to sorting my forms and stuff out. Pete, I am assuming you got it ok.

Just the hotel in south englandshire and ferry to sort now.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: mattB] #1015064
06/04/2010 20:58
06/04/2010 20:58

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



Is anyone else coming to London on the Thursday night?

Shifty, i also noticed the speed cameras in France. I had a dream that i went through them at xxx mph by accident and never got a ticket

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015072
06/04/2010 21:07
06/04/2010 21:07

Y
yellafella
Unregistered
yellafella
Unregistered
Y



You won't get a ticket from a static camera. But you'll get a HEFTY on the spot fine if caught by a sneaky hidden gendarme.

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015245
07/04/2010 03:59
07/04/2010 03:59
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
C
coupedummy Offline
Je suis un Coupé
coupedummy  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
C

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
Anyone have problems getting on the ferry with a lowered coupe?


[Linked Image]
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: coupedummy] #1015319
07/04/2010 09:28
07/04/2010 09:28

S
samsite999
Unregistered
samsite999
Unregistered
S



Didn't think about that CD. The experience I had with low lowers and AA ramps last week tells me I may bring along a few blocks

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015360
07/04/2010 10:13
07/04/2010 10:13

S
Shifty
Unregistered
Shifty
Unregistered
S



So you're taking the coupe now Sam?

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015371
07/04/2010 10:21
07/04/2010 10:21

S
samsite999
Unregistered
samsite999
Unregistered
S



Plans are shifting around at the moment, Ill know by the end of the day, If I haven't by that point murdered the missus and berried her some where in the woods, because at current that's a real possibility grr irked rage furious curse angel judge

Last edited by MarioCirillo; 07/04/2010 10:48.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015372
07/04/2010 10:22
07/04/2010 10:22

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



Originally Posted by samsite999
Plans are shifting around at the moment, Ill know by the end of the day, If I haven't by that point murdered the missus and berried her some where in the woods, because at current that's a real possibility :anger:



oooo i see another " i'm single again" thread coming on laugh

Last edited by MarioCirillo; 07/04/2010 10:48.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015436
07/04/2010 11:23
07/04/2010 11:23

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P



I hope there is going to be a lot of single women in Spa wink

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015495
07/04/2010 12:16
07/04/2010 12:16

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



[quote=porkypaul]I hope there is going to be a lot of single women in Spa ;) [/quote]

if not the belgians are well known for beer!!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015839
07/04/2010 21:42
07/04/2010 21:42
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
C
coupedummy Offline
Je suis un Coupé
coupedummy  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
C

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
[quote=samsite999]Didn't think about that CD. The experience I had with low lowers and AA ramps last week tells me I may bring along a few blocks[/quote]


So nobody had issues last year?

I getting some lowering springs but unsure to get them fitted before we go.



[Linked Image]
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: coupedummy] #1015842
07/04/2010 21:45
07/04/2010 21:45
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
There were not many uk coupes there last year,so i dont think there were any grounding on the ferrie probs.



Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: magooagain] #1015851
07/04/2010 21:56
07/04/2010 21:56

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



I didn't ground and i was extremely low

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015860
07/04/2010 22:07
07/04/2010 22:07

C
Crazycoop
Unregistered
Crazycoop
Unregistered
C



Thats good to know as i scrape my front lips on Angelica over some speed bumps :(

WELL i'm booked for the hotel and Pete you should have a bank transfer for the total amount :) so ive just gotta book the ferry then im sorted :D

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015877
07/04/2010 22:36
07/04/2010 22:36

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



where you travelling from CC? staying at the travelodge at ashford on the thursday evening with a few others, get down there if you can, then we're only 20 mins from dover next morning :cool:

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015884
07/04/2010 22:45
07/04/2010 22:45

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



London is where it's happening on the thursday ;)

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1015890
07/04/2010 22:52
07/04/2010 22:52

C
Crazycoop
Unregistered
Crazycoop
Unregistered
C



Hmmmm now here's a decision.......

I live VERY close to Twickenham rugby ground but i have some mates that live in Strood, Kent so i could stay there for the night and then im a bit closer to the port ;)

*Whispers* A bit off topic who can i pm a pic to to get it re-sized so i can have a pic of Sexy Angelica in my posts???


Cant wait for spa now :)
Ive got a mate i used to work with changing my turbo, downpipe & radiator on Monday.
I have ordered front wheel bearings as i think one of her's is ker-knackered!!! so will do both of them then an oil change before we go and CHOKS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!! :driving:

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1016214
08/04/2010 14:32
08/04/2010 14:32
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Sedicivalvole Offline
Forum is my life
Sedicivalvole  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
I am afraid I am not going to be making it to SPA this time around.

It is with great reluctance that I have to say enjoy guys and girls and I will hopefully be there next year.

I do have a ferry booked through Norfolkline Dover to Dunkirk that someone is welcome to use, it is to depart Fri 18th 08:00 and return Sun 20th June 20:01

Nick


Vinci Grey LE
Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6
BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8
Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Sedicivalvole] #1016239
08/04/2010 15:07
08/04/2010 15:07

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Sadly guys and gals I can't make it also.

Funds are very tight and the car will not be ready.

Sorry people... I was looking forward to going. Shame I can't make it.

All the best and have a safe trip!

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1016241
08/04/2010 15:09
08/04/2010 15:09

S
samsite999
Unregistered
samsite999
Unregistered
S



Very sorry to here this! I have just finally come to my senses and decided that im going to go in the coupe!

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1016262
08/04/2010 15:52
08/04/2010 15:52

Y
yellafella
Unregistered
yellafella
Unregistered
Y



[quote=samsite999]Very sorry to here this! I have just finally come to my senses and decided that im going to go in the coupe! [/quote]

+1, a real shame. BUT Sam you are 1,000% making the right decision :D

Page 28 of 43 1 2 … 26 27 28 29 30 … 42 43

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.040s Queries: 15 (0.033s) Memory: 0.7268 MB (Peak: 0.9367 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 04:12:20 UTC