Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Geoff_H), 865 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,136
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,916
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 87 1 2 … 25 26 27 28 29 … 86 87
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #999350
12/03/2010 01:55
12/03/2010 01:55
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Good Meet smile Ill post some photos soon wink



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #999357
12/03/2010 02:17
12/03/2010 02:17

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Beat ya do it EDz lol!

Just a couple of pics from the evening as I got their late...doh!

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #999392
12/03/2010 08:57
12/03/2010 08:57
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
frown ahh i missed all the fun


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #999571
12/03/2010 11:14
12/03/2010 11:14

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Yeah I thought I was gonna meet you finally Mario as well ! Ah well next time eh!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #999587
12/03/2010 11:28
12/03/2010 11:28
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
I know mate! We keep missing eachother. Well looks like next month and i expect you will be attending brooklands as well this year laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #999615
12/03/2010 11:53
12/03/2010 11:53

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Oh should hope so! This 16vT's behaving and being easily best one I've owned so yeah it's a keeper!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #999618
12/03/2010 11:55
12/03/2010 11:55
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
you foolish foolish man!

Run outside and touch as much wood as you can get your hands on!!!!!



Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1000445
13/03/2010 19:08
13/03/2010 19:08
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
Nice to meet everyone and put faces to names, made me realise how much work mine needs though, good job it was dark! Can't wait for summer with some good sunny evenings, hopefully mine will be up to scratch by then. See you all next month!


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: jame5] #1000458
13/03/2010 19:41
13/03/2010 19:41
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
See you at the next one james!


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1000502
13/03/2010 21:23
13/03/2010 21:23

W
will666666
Unregistered
will666666
Unregistered
W



Not a bad turnout... A few of the old faces and a couple of new ones... Wish my coup wasn't dented, although thanks to didcoop for taking the photo from the right angle...
Still not seen MarioCirillo's... And he's local to me as well!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1000806
14/03/2010 15:56
14/03/2010 15:56

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



It was strategically photographed Will! Don't worry I'm sure you'll get the bodywork sorted soon!

Oh and Mario my desk is wooden I keep touching it lol!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1013242
03/04/2010 16:43
03/04/2010 16:43
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Ok guys its this coming Thursday, hope to see a great turn out smile

Not sure what to bring My Coupe or My new toy wink



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1013248
03/04/2010 17:00
03/04/2010 17:00

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



I hope to be there sporting my new wheels and lowered look smile

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1013313
03/04/2010 19:11
03/04/2010 19:11

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



don't think i can make it this month but you never know , i'll let you know closer to the date .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1015803
07/04/2010 20:29
07/04/2010 20:29
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
censored I thought it was 2nd thursday of every month! Not sure i can make it tomorrow. cry . I'll do my best. Will it be a big turn out for may 1st?


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: jame5] #1015944
08/04/2010 00:51
08/04/2010 00:51
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
It is the 2nd Thursday of the month , 1st of April was a Thursday, its on Ace Cafe schedule smile

Hope to see you man laugh




e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1015951
08/04/2010 01:20
08/04/2010 01:20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Better Late than never wink

click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge




e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1015972
08/04/2010 07:43
08/04/2010 07:43
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
took your time ey mate wink


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1016063
08/04/2010 10:18
08/04/2010 10:18

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Waheeeey! lol

I would come tonight but my wheels have still yet to turn up and I wanted to show them off frown

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1016326
08/04/2010 19:03
08/04/2010 19:03
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
Its not tonight! Its next week!

Last edited by MarioCirillo; 08/04/2010 19:04.

Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1016483
08/04/2010 23:28
08/04/2010 23:28
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
No, it was tonight! smile


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: mrc] #1016494
08/04/2010 23:46
08/04/2010 23:46
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
yes ian just pointed that out!!!! Not a happy bunny!

Ahh well will see you at brooklands for BBQ time laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1016497
08/04/2010 23:53
08/04/2010 23:53
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Another Great night wink

My little 147 GTA was well liked wink

Good fun coming home with Nismo laugh

See you all at Auto Italia laugh

You bringing the BBQ then Mario ?



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1016502
09/04/2010 00:05
09/04/2010 00:05
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
can do? will bring a few disposable ones... or see if we can get a club one going again


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1016668
09/04/2010 10:42
09/04/2010 10:42

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



BBQ time for the win! I'll be up Ace next time as my car will be done smile

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1016722
09/04/2010 12:06
09/04/2010 12:06
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
i will get the date for ace right next time


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1018587
12/04/2010 17:30
12/04/2010 17:30
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Just to say Pistonheads Night at the cafe smile

Its normally a very good turn out for some nice motors




e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1018596
12/04/2010 18:06
12/04/2010 18:06

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



I would but wonga is at an all time low for the moment!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1030564
04/05/2010 11:31
04/05/2010 11:31

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



piston heads & petrol head navana night at the ace this coming monday the 10th any takers , then its italia night on the 13th come on guys and gals we need to swamp it with coupes .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1030576
04/05/2010 11:47
04/05/2010 11:47

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



like you did turning up to Mario's the other night?? rolleyes


Page 27 of 87 1 2 … 25 26 27 28 29 … 86 87

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.041s Queries: 15 (0.034s) Memory: 0.7484 MB (Peak: 0.9847 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 13:57:58 UTC