Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Misterchoos), 1,148 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 43 1 2 … 28 29 30 31 32 … 42 43
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Barmybob] #1017288
10/04/2010 00:47
10/04/2010 00:47

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Sorry To here this Sam... Know the feeling mate.

Loving the pic Bob!

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1017291
10/04/2010 00:50
10/04/2010 00:50
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
hahahahaha nice one bob
so im guessing im the short one on the right then grr


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MarioCirillo] #1017293
10/04/2010 00:51
10/04/2010 00:51

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



I'm in the left then...

Nick your in the middle lol

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MarioCirillo] #1017295
10/04/2010 00:52
10/04/2010 00:52
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
C'mon lads Camping??



Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: magooagain] #1017296
10/04/2010 00:56
10/04/2010 00:56

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Just can't afford to get the car ready in time..

I will talk to the lads tomorrow and see if we can go in one car and come for the trip and drink and see proccy cross dressing!!

But no promises!!!

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1017298
10/04/2010 01:00
10/04/2010 01:00
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
C
coupedummy Offline
Je suis un Coupé
coupedummy  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
C

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
Caravan sleeps 5?costing us 130for the two nights,between you three bargin plus all come along in one car.split the fuel bill!


[Linked Image]
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: coupedummy] #1017302
10/04/2010 01:05
10/04/2010 01:05

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Let me chat to the brotherhood and see what we can do guys!

Loving the ideas!

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1017369
10/04/2010 09:51
10/04/2010 09:51
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PeteP Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
Well you will have to hurry up, because the attendance list is due to be closed after today.

It will be those who have paid and sent me their booking form only.

Pete


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: PeteP] #1017375
10/04/2010 10:20
10/04/2010 10:20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Sedicivalvole Offline
Forum is my life
Sedicivalvole  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
It's a shame :(


Vinci Grey LE
Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6
BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8
Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Sedicivalvole] #1017505
10/04/2010 17:17
10/04/2010 17:17
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
MrCooper Offline
I need some sleep
MrCooper  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
Booked into the campsite at last today.

€16 per night for two people. Oh yeah!!!



Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus
Ex 350Z
Now Aston Martin Vantage

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MrCooper] #1017951
11/04/2010 16:45
11/04/2010 16:45

I
Insy
Unregistered
Insy
Unregistered
I



For those who are coming, who are you using for your trackday cover (insurance)? Going rate seems to be £45-52 per day!

Just wondering if there was anywhere in particular we could try (I've had a look at the list of insurers in the insurance forum and tried them)?

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1018611
12/04/2010 18:40
12/04/2010 18:40
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Originally Posted by proccy
where you travelling from CC? staying at the travelodge at ashford on the thursday evening with a few others, get down there if you can, then we're only 20 mins from dover next morning cool


Anyone able to confirm the Travelodge is the one at postcode TN25 4BN?


Dear god, the Travelodge website is a bit of a pain to navigate isn't it?


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Sedicivalvole] #1018612
12/04/2010 18:42
12/04/2010 18:42
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Originally Posted by Sedicivalvole
I am afraid I am not going to be making it to SPA this time around.

It is with great reluctance that I have to say enjoy guys and girls and I will hopefully be there next year.

I do have a ferry booked through Norfolkline Dover to Dunkirk that someone is welcome to use, it is to depart Fri 18th 08:00 and return Sun 20th June 20:01

Nick


Nick, if you've still got your ferry tickets up for grabs send me a pm please (you're over your limit). I've not booked mine yet.

ta

Last edited by petep; 12/04/2010 18:51. Reason: sorted quote for you

Death-rattle-tastic
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: mattB] #1018629
12/04/2010 19:06
12/04/2010 19:06
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985
In an Audi
Taffy20vt Offline
My life on the forum
Taffy20vt  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985
In an Audi
Originally Posted by mattB

Anyone able to confirm the Travelodge is the one at postcode TN25 4BN?




Yeah thats the one Matt smile


Ex 432bhp evil

'00 Sprinty 20vt6
'17 S3 Sportback
'69 Amazon 131
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Taffy20vt] #1018642
12/04/2010 19:21
12/04/2010 19:21
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Cheers dude.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: mattB] #1018701
12/04/2010 20:55
12/04/2010 20:55
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Who all is bothering to take out trackday insurance and who's just going to wing it?


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: mattB] #1018706
12/04/2010 21:07
12/04/2010 21:07

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



Winging it

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1018711
12/04/2010 21:11
12/04/2010 21:11

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



snap

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1018713
12/04/2010 21:21
12/04/2010 21:21
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
C
coupedummy Offline
Je suis un Coupé
coupedummy  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
C

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
im taking it out i think


[Linked Image]
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: coupedummy] #1018729
12/04/2010 21:33
12/04/2010 21:33
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
Wing & a prayer here



Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: magooagain] #1018731
12/04/2010 21:35
12/04/2010 21:35

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



just to say, i have no intention of thrashing my car so hopefully lady luck will ride with me - it's not before time!!

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1018733
12/04/2010 21:37
12/04/2010 21:37
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
C
coupedummy Offline
Je suis un Coupé
coupedummy  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
C

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
ive no intention just incase i end up taking one of you guys out really


[Linked Image]
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: coupedummy] #1018907
13/04/2010 09:11
13/04/2010 09:11
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
B
Barmybob Offline
Hon Club Member: 003
Barmybob  Offline
Hon Club Member: 003
Je suis un Coupé
B

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
I won’t be taking any track day insurance either. For me driving Spa is more about the experience rather than out and out gunning it.

Generally the Spa circuit has huge run off areas, though there is one area that hasn't. It should be noted that this area did claim a Coupé scalp last year frown
Bob


Gone Audi mad!
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Barmybob] #1018945
13/04/2010 09:47
13/04/2010 09:47
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
Was that the bronze coloured one Bob? Do you know if he ended up having to pay any costs towards repair of barriers? Or was it a wall he hit?


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: mattB] #1018952
13/04/2010 10:04
13/04/2010 10:04
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PeteP Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
It was that one Matt, the car was written off.

Every user of the track will have to sign an indemnity form before being allowed onto the track, which among other things covers damage to barriers.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: PeteP] #1019057
13/04/2010 12:19
13/04/2010 12:19

S
Shifty
Unregistered
Shifty
Unregistered
S



I've not decided yet, but watching the video from last year tends to put a positive light on getting insured. I can understand why some might take the chance though, i also need to look at break down cover which i guess wont be cheap. But I have a tow rope...

Last edited by Shifty; 13/04/2010 12:19.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1019208
13/04/2010 16:04
13/04/2010 16:04

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



Break down cover will only cost about £40

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Barmybob] #1019231
13/04/2010 16:41
13/04/2010 16:41
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
I can echo what Bob says,its a great track for steady laps,dont be worrying about the faster cars,we all have mirrors etc and they are overtaking ,so they wont want to be bumping into anyone.
Remember folks the pacecar is there for our safety!! :D



Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: magooagain] #1019245
13/04/2010 17:17
13/04/2010 17:17

J
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
J



[quote],we all have mirrors etc [/quote]
yes and i expect to see MattM just there :D .

Have you got the link to the breakdown cover Matt?

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1019305
13/04/2010 19:19
13/04/2010 19:19

I
Insy
Unregistered
Insy
Unregistered
I



Interesting. Not what I was expecting - I would have thought it would be the other way round with people opting for track insurance.

Were there any instances last time with people bouncing off other cars?! I have a NA so I have no choice other than to do driving Miss Daisy round the track (in comparison to you 20VT owners) but wondered how other people's spacial awareness was with overtaking, etc.

Page 30 of 43 1 2 … 28 29 30 31 32 … 42 43

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.037s Queries: 14 (0.029s) Memory: 0.7394 MB (Peak: 0.9494 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:54:37 UTC