|
0 registered members (),
191
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,020
Members1,651
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1011645
31/03/2010 22:44
31/03/2010 22:44
|
djmobi
Unregistered
|
djmobi
Unregistered
|
Saw two coupes pulled over at the M25/A41 junction, there was another car pulled over with you. It looked a little bit mob handed so i didn't pull over. That was me Barnacle and my mates Scenic.......lovely weather for a break down
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1011900
01/04/2010 10:51
01/04/2010 10:51
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
I saw 2 red Coupes in Luton, Kent yesterday at the same roundabout and different times! Was a strange one.
1 red 16vt and 1 red 20vt. 20vt had plate K 20VT and some other letter at the end.
Anyone on here? I was in my mates X5 but I did point and wave lol
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1012035
01/04/2010 14:34
01/04/2010 14:34
|
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,833 Brisbane, Australia
Boosted7
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,833
Brisbane, Australia
|
I spotted a very tidy sprint blue 20VT parked at the fitness first gym in Chelmsford last Sunday.
1998 Steel Grey 20V Turbo
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: Boosted7]
#1013039
03/04/2010 10:22
03/04/2010 10:22
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
Saw a shedload of Coupe on Thursday morning, but to be fair, I was at PowerItalia  Then, drove to Canterbury and parked in Watling Street car park, and what should I find but the same Burgundy 20V N/A I saw two weeks ago. R843 APU. Had a good nosey at it  I was quite pleased that mine was looking quite shiny, so if the owner is on here, they can't have missed it as they left. Shame I didn't have any club cards on me 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: jame5]
#1013756
04/04/2010 17:21
04/04/2010 17:21
|
SammyC
Unregistered
|
SammyC
Unregistered
|
Porto 20v na in the vernon building carpark, westbourne street, high wycombe. You wedged a fccuk card in my door. Spotted yours a while back when i was still saving the pennies for mine. Seems to be more that i thought in the area, we should try and organise a local meet. That was me. Im always around Instone Design. Saw yours and thought I would drop you a card incase you wernt aware of the club. Nice looking car btw, would love to have a look round/chat 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1014131
05/04/2010 14:22
05/04/2010 14:22
|
djmobi
Unregistered
|
djmobi
Unregistered
|
Saw a nice silver 20VT turning into Sainsbury's in Banbury on Saturday. Had an LE kit...think it was an R reg
Also, there is a Sprinty in Brackley that I see parked up all the time
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1014994
06/04/2010 19:30
06/04/2010 19:30
|
SimonCoupe
Unregistered
|
SimonCoupe
Unregistered
|
Saw a yellow coupe this morning near Wolverton around 8.15, just approaching the roundabout on the HAversham road. Didn't wave as I was on the train !
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1017506
10/04/2010 17:17
10/04/2010 17:17
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
Green 16vt with anthracite wheels in Chatham. We exchanged waves lol!
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1017691
10/04/2010 23:01
10/04/2010 23:01
|
Chef
Unregistered
|
Chef
Unregistered
|
That was me David  Was so chuffed to be spotted.....and just after I'd got the old girl washed
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1017746
11/04/2010 02:15
11/04/2010 02:15
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
Wahey good times Chef, did my Blitzy look good as she was freshly cleaned too lol!
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1017819
11/04/2010 10:53
11/04/2010 10:53
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
Spotted Kevin in his yellow Clio V6 on the M1 (V6 OH YEAH) Had a wave
997 C4S
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: Mark_S]
#1018511
12/04/2010 15:21
12/04/2010 15:21
|
yellafella
Unregistered
|
yellafella
Unregistered
|
Red 20vt parked Hastings seafront yesterday. Covered in seagull poo the poor thing 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1018602
12/04/2010 18:16
12/04/2010 18:16
|
Chef
Unregistered
|
Chef
Unregistered
|
Looked very sparkly and shiney David  Can I ask mate.....need a good place to have some work done....can you recomend anyplace in our area? Thanks Paul
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1018752
12/04/2010 21:59
12/04/2010 21:59
|
Nievelc
Unregistered
|
Nievelc
Unregistered
|
Power Italia is just under an hour away?
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1018762
12/04/2010 22:06
12/04/2010 22:06
|
Chef
Unregistered
|
Chef
Unregistered
|
Thanks Nievelc but am I right in thinking that they only do the 20v's
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1019300
13/04/2010 19:14
13/04/2010 19:14
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
Forum is my job
|
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
Sprint blue today coming of A3 at Puttenham, personalised plate
997 C4S
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1019507
14/04/2010 01:13
14/04/2010 01:13
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
Looked very sparkly and shiney David  Can I ask mate.....need a good place to have some work done....can you recomend anyplace in our area? Thanks Paul What do you need done bud, a very good friend of mine works in a fantastic bodyshop in Goudhurst, mine goes in there next week.
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1019562
14/04/2010 09:25
14/04/2010 09:25
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Yellow 20vt, with a personal number plate, on the Portsmouth Road heading towards Guildford around 5pm on Tuesday, was a lady driving too
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: Begbie]
#1019752
14/04/2010 13:58
14/04/2010 13:58
|
joel
Unregistered
|
joel
Unregistered
|
dark red 20vt pulled up behind me today @ royalmail, had a chat with the owner, a really nice bloke called tom
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1019788
14/04/2010 14:46
14/04/2010 14:46
|
Chef
Unregistered
|
Chef
Unregistered
|
David Need a bit of mechanical work doing !!! Thinking about bodyshop stuff in a few months. Got myself a Zender kit to fit and the usual carpark dents that need fixing
Really want to get the important stuff done 1st
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1020615
15/04/2010 21:01
15/04/2010 21:01
|
Gamu
Unregistered
|
Gamu
Unregistered
|
My Sprinty was in for some work today at Dave Thomas' Garage in Codicote, and when I went to collect it I saw another Coupe up on their lifts. I couldn't see it very well but it looked like a chrono LE  Was I seeing things or was it someone from the forum? Gareth
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1023385
20/04/2010 13:58
20/04/2010 13:58
|
RICHB
Unregistered
|
RICHB
Unregistered
|
Saw a Sprinty 20vt (maybe a plus, not sure, had the bodykit) at the bottom of Cryer's Hill near Hughenden last Friday, got a wave, anyone on here? looked pretty tidy......
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1023426
20/04/2010 14:52
20/04/2010 14:52
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
CoupeNewbie
Unregistered
|
Thanks Nievelc but am I right in thinking that they only do the 20v's Hiya Chef. Drop Rog20VT a message. He's the power in 'PowerItalia', so he'll be able to let you know what he can do. Also, I think there's a thread for PowerItalia in the Trader's section which you could always post on. Well worth the drive from Chatham 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1023447
20/04/2010 15:14
20/04/2010 15:14
|
Chef
Unregistered
|
Chef
Unregistered
|
The Powerman said no  sent him a pm and only deals with the 20vt's But Diddy has hooked me up with a place in Erith 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: ]
#1027528
27/04/2010 22:05
27/04/2010 22:05
|
yellafella
Unregistered
|
yellafella
Unregistered
|
Red 20vt parked Hastings seafront yesterday. Covered in seagull poo the poor thing Still there unmoved this Sat. It's been abandoned 
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: robcal]
#1028656
29/04/2010 22:10
29/04/2010 22:10
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
DidCoop
Unregistered
|
Red 20v N/A near Cranbrook in Shell Garage. Looked like it had LE sideskirts and aftermarket wheels. I was in my mate's green 16vt.
I did nod but you didn't even acknowledge me, evil git lol!
|
|
|
Re: South East
[Re: Mark_S]
#1030325
03/05/2010 21:53
03/05/2010 21:53
|
Nievelc
Unregistered
|
Nievelc
Unregistered
|
Sprinty in wing yip car park, dude turned up to have a meal at tai tung restaurant  , I beeped on my way out car park not sure if it was noticed though!
|
|
|
|