Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (PaulL), 575 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,116
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,907
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 43 1 2 … 30 31 32 33 34 … 42 43
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: coupedummy] #1024258
21/04/2010 20:53
21/04/2010 20:53

S
Shifty
Unregistered
Shifty
Unregistered
S



I'm up for a bit of a drink on Friday evening but am staying with my folks on Saturday/Sunday night in Maastricht. BBQ on Saturday sounds excellent!

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1024301
21/04/2010 22:39
21/04/2010 22:39

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



That Scuderia on the Sunday morning is going to be interesting after a gallon the night before!

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1024313
21/04/2010 23:04
21/04/2010 23:04

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P



Only 1 gallon Matt?

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1024314
21/04/2010 23:05
21/04/2010 23:05

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



Yeah, i have to drive.....

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1024411
22/04/2010 09:27
22/04/2010 09:27

S
Shifty
Unregistered
Shifty
Unregistered
S



I drove a 355 at a race track the morning after my 30th Birthday, nearly stuffed it into the barrier leaving the pits...never again.

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1024412
22/04/2010 09:33
22/04/2010 09:33
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
MCMike Offline
Forum is my job
MCMike  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
how many gallons of beer ?


1972 Triumph Stag
1984 Alfasud TI
1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE
2005 350Z




Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MCMike] #1024529
22/04/2010 12:25
22/04/2010 12:25

S
Shifty
Unregistered
Shifty
Unregistered
S



Got to remember that the beers stronger than in the uk, they tend to serve in little glasses that go down so quickly and before you know it you're holding yourself up at the bar!

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1024538
22/04/2010 12:47
22/04/2010 12:47
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
MCMike Offline
Forum is my job
MCMike  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
sounds good to me !


1972 Triumph Stag
1984 Alfasud TI
1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE
2005 350Z




Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MCMike] #1024580
22/04/2010 14:57
22/04/2010 14:57

S
sparco
Unregistered
sparco
Unregistered
S



Yeah you're not kidding Stuart and myself will vouch for that! Mind you we had been on the go for over 36 hours first getting there so that wouldn't have helped. Jupiler is my favourite all the same.

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1024640
22/04/2010 16:36
22/04/2010 16:36
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
B
Barmybob Offline
Hon Club Member: 003
Barmybob  Offline
Hon Club Member: 003
Je suis un Coupé
B

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
Originally Posted by sparco
Yeah you're not kidding Stuart and myself will vouch for that!


Indeed laugh

ME, on seeing Stuart rather merry "How many has he had?"
REPLY - "That's his first"

rofl


Gone Audi mad!
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Barmybob] #1024668
22/04/2010 17:45
22/04/2010 17:45
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
Fair play to Stuart though,he kept going till he was bladdered.



Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: magooagain] #1026435
26/04/2010 09:53
26/04/2010 09:53
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
C
coupedummy Offline
Je suis un Coupé
coupedummy  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
C

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
7 and half weeks and counting guys


[Linked Image]
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: coupedummy] #1026634
26/04/2010 15:02
26/04/2010 15:02

P
Per
Unregistered
Per
Unregistered
P



Hmm. I'll be in the area these dates.
This thread is new to me.
I suppose it's very much too late to book my car for the track?


Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1026645
26/04/2010 15:34
26/04/2010 15:34
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PeteP Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PM me your details Per and I will see what I can do.

Pete


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1026647
26/04/2010 15:36
26/04/2010 15:36

Y
yellafella
Unregistered
yellafella
Unregistered
Y



[quote=Per] Hmm. I'll be in the area these dates.
This thread is new to me.
I suppose it's very much too late to book my car for the track?

[/quote]

IF they are transferable, I might be able to pass on 1 (or both) sessions. I want to bring my 10yo son, who'll be too young to passenger :(.
Per, if the are transferable I'll guarantee to at least give up the Sunday session for you :)



Last edited by yellafella; 26/04/2010 15:37. Reason: grrr quote formatting
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1027312
27/04/2010 17:17
27/04/2010 17:17

P
Per
Unregistered
Per
Unregistered
P



Ok! I think sunday will be the day for me in this case! :)

I'll send a PM later tonight, thanx.

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1027455
27/04/2010 20:32
27/04/2010 20:32
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PeteP Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
It is doubtful whether they are transferable between two people on successive days, given that any person taking a car on the track has to sign a disclaimer and which is specific to a particular car.

The track pass is made out to the first car presented, in this case for the Saturday session.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: PeteP] #1027500
27/04/2010 21:32
27/04/2010 21:32

Y
yellafella
Unregistered
yellafella
Unregistered
Y



I understand Pete. Related to what I choose to do here, is anyone else bringing kid/s under 15 (who cannot passenger on track)?

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1027721
28/04/2010 10:18
28/04/2010 10:18
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PeteP Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
Porkypaul is bringing his lad, aged 12.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: PeteP] #1029901
02/05/2010 22:44
02/05/2010 22:44
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
B
Barmybob Offline
Hon Club Member: 003
Barmybob  Offline
Hon Club Member: 003
Je suis un Coupé
B

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,127
South Cambs
Peter,

I am sure I gave my track session stickers to one of the french fellows last year, after I had registered blush


Gone Audi mad!
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: Barmybob] #1029902
02/05/2010 22:48
02/05/2010 22:48
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
I make you right Bob



Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: magooagain] #1032973
08/05/2010 08:10
08/05/2010 08:10

9
903cc
Unregistered
903cc
Unregistered
9



I am up for this! I live only an hour away so will attend.

Any track positions left?

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1033019
08/05/2010 11:15
08/05/2010 11:15
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
PeteP Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
Officially, none as I have had to close all the bookings for coupe only track time after the deadline passed.

Talk to me on the day and I will see what I can do then.

You can still book Scuderia and Grande Parade track time directly on www.spaitalia.be but it will cost more.

Pete


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: PeteP] #1033211
08/05/2010 20:21
08/05/2010 20:21
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
MrCooper Offline
I need some sleep
MrCooper  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
A mate of mine based on germany is going to attend. Will he need to buy a ticket or can he come in in my car (I already have a passenger).

What would the best thing for him to do be?

Steve



Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus
Ex 350Z
Now Aston Martin Vantage

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MrCooper] #1033220
08/05/2010 20:36
08/05/2010 20:36

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



[quote=MrCooper]

What would the best thing for him to be?
[/quote]

generous at the bar :D

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1033339
09/05/2010 09:40
09/05/2010 09:40
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
C
coupedummy Offline
Je suis un Coupé
coupedummy  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
C

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
Less than six weeks guys,time to get cars in order!


[Linked Image]
Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: coupedummy] #1033366
09/05/2010 12:22
09/05/2010 12:22

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



[quote=coupedummy]Less than six weeks guys,time to get cars in order! [/quote]

i have real concerns my car will be in any real shape to make such a long journey. massive misfire now at c4k revs, and much hesitancy. trying to ghet it booked in to motormech but i don't feel very confident :(

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1033377
09/05/2010 12:55
09/05/2010 12:55

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P



Sorry to hear that Steve I'll text you now.

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: ] #1033423
09/05/2010 13:55
09/05/2010 13:55
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
MrCooper Offline
I need some sleep
MrCooper  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
Good god steve. Your poor car. It never seems to end.

Hope you can sort it out.



Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus
Ex 350Z
Now Aston Martin Vantage

Re: SpaItalia 2010 [Re: MrCooper] #1033434
09/05/2010 14:13
09/05/2010 14:13

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



cheers boys, 13 months off pure misery with this car so far, should never have got rid of my last one :rolleyes:

Page 32 of 43 1 2 … 30 31 32 33 34 … 42 43

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.038s Queries: 15 (0.032s) Memory: 0.7305 MB (Peak: 0.9380 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 14:26:31 UTC