|
0 registered members (),
911
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,129
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Darlo_Nick]
#1039721
20/05/2010 10:14
20/05/2010 10:14
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
If you arrive in a Fiat Coupe you will be directed to the coupe area.
In another Italian car you will be directed to the area for that make/model.
If you don't come in an Italian car you will have to park in a separate area just outside the circuit, but you will still be allowed to walk round the paddock.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#1040092
20/05/2010 19:56
20/05/2010 19:56
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
The list of participants is up on the SpaItalia website, 44 Coupes so far. People coming from Sweden and Scotland in the North down to southern France in the south.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#1040122
20/05/2010 21:08
20/05/2010 21:08
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581 London
MrCooper
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
|
Please tell me a helmet is not required?
Steve
Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus Ex 350Z Now Aston Martin Vantage
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040124
20/05/2010 21:10
20/05/2010 21:10
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581 London
MrCooper
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
|
on that theme, aldi are doing a "european Travel" pack for £14.99 that includes all the basics required such as 2 x hi-viz vests, red triangle, beam deflectors, gb badge, first aid kit and bulbs (probably not appropriate for the coop). Dash, has this finished now?
Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus Ex 350Z Now Aston Martin Vantage
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MrCooper]
#1040125
20/05/2010 21:12
20/05/2010 21:12
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
Helmet is required for coupe only track time and scuderia.
You dont need a helmet for grand parade
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040130
20/05/2010 21:17
20/05/2010 21:17
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581 London
MrCooper
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
|
Shit. Where the hell am I going to get one of those from? Assume the passenger needs one as well?
Will a bicycle helmet do?
Last edited by MrCooper; 20/05/2010 21:19.
Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus Ex 350Z Now Aston Martin Vantage
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MrCooper]
#1040133
20/05/2010 21:30
20/05/2010 21:30
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
there are some very cheap ones on ebay, or you could head down to your local motorbike shop and pick one up for less than £50
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040135
20/05/2010 21:31
20/05/2010 21:31
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581 London
MrCooper
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
|
Thanks Matt. Good job I noticed that one!
Looks like it might not be as bad as I first thought.
Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus Ex 350Z Now Aston Martin Vantage
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MrCooper]
#1040138
20/05/2010 21:37
20/05/2010 21:37
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
You can pick them up for about £20 on ebay!
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040144
20/05/2010 21:51
20/05/2010 21:51
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581 London
MrCooper
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
|
You can pick them up for about £20 on ebay! That's the funky sheet. Any industry safety standard marking that I should look out for at all?
Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus Ex 350Z Now Aston Martin Vantage
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MrCooper]
#1040149
20/05/2010 21:57
20/05/2010 21:57
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
MattM
Unregistered
|
Not sure to be honest, look for a BS mark i guess
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040174
20/05/2010 22:37
20/05/2010 22:37
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Grow some hair and get some really strong fixing spray. Helmet!
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MrCooper]
#1040308
21/05/2010 09:14
21/05/2010 09:14
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
on that theme, aldi are doing a "european Travel" pack for £14.99 that includes all the basics required such as 2 x hi-viz vests, red triangle, beam deflectors, gb badge, first aid kit and bulbs (probably not appropriate for the coop). Dash, has this finished now? there were some in my local one on weds, which is damned annoying as i've bought everything separately and it cost considerably more than that 
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040738
21/05/2010 20:42
21/05/2010 20:42
|
Insy
Unregistered
|
Insy
Unregistered
|
I'll be using my bike helmet. Was a cheap cheerful one from a local bike shop which I used for quad biking!
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040748
21/05/2010 21:03
21/05/2010 21:03
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
i got a cheapo from aldo or lidl, £29.99 i think - it's not like i'll be doing more than 130mph even if it makes it there
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040778
21/05/2010 22:38
21/05/2010 22:38
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799 In the coupe.
magooagain
Club member 259
|
Club member 259
Forum is my life
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
|
Steve! You WILL be there Mate!!!
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040864
22/05/2010 09:36
22/05/2010 09:36
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581 London
MrCooper
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,581
London
|
on that theme, aldi are doing a "european Travel" pack for £14.99 that includes all the basics required such as 2 x hi-viz vests, red triangle, beam deflectors, gb badge, first aid kit and bulbs (probably not appropriate for the coop). Dash, has this finished now? there were some in my local one on weds, which is damned annoying as i've bought everything separately and it cost considerably more than that Purchased one. Seem pretty decent. Steve
Ex Grigio Moon 20VT Plus Ex 350Z Now Aston Martin Vantage
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: MrCooper]
#1040877
22/05/2010 10:16
22/05/2010 10:16
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
on that theme, aldi are doing a "european Travel" pack for £14.99 that includes all the basics required such as 2 x hi-viz vests, red triangle, beam deflectors, gb badge, first aid kit and bulbs (probably not appropriate for the coop). Dash, has this finished now? there were some in my local one on weds, which is damned annoying as i've bought everything separately and it cost considerably more than that Purchased one. Seem pretty decent. Steve nice one - can't really go wrong at that price
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040880
22/05/2010 10:20
22/05/2010 10:20
|
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
|
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
|
How much do you need for spa? Realisticly?
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040881
22/05/2010 10:22
22/05/2010 10:22
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
How much do you need for spa? Realisticly? £40 travelodge £40 ferry £150 hotel in Spa £100 (for me) for 2 coupe sessions only estimate £200 in fuel estimate £300 in beer and food and stuff
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040882
22/05/2010 10:25
22/05/2010 10:25
|
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
|
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
|
£800, hummm, I wonder if my trade insurance will cover Europe?
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040887
22/05/2010 10:36
22/05/2010 10:36
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
damn i forgot that - factor in another £40 or more from the AA/RAC.
i'm mentally writing off about £1k (not to mention the many k i've spent on the car)
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040896
22/05/2010 10:59
22/05/2010 10:59
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Unfortunately another member has had to drop out due to personal matters.
There is another ticket now available. PM me if you would like it.
903cc has first dibs on the original spare ticket.
Pete
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#1040898
22/05/2010 11:03
22/05/2010 11:03
|
Smetnbe
Unregistered
|
Smetnbe
Unregistered
|
Hi Petep, if you have any spare tickets available for the whole weekend (no track session) please let me know.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040905
22/05/2010 11:22
22/05/2010 11:22
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
I only have the one 100€ ticket available which includes weekend entry and 2 half hour sessions of coupe track time. For weekend entry only, you can get tickets direct from the organisers. Go to www.spaitalia.be. It will cost you 70€ from them. You will still get to park with the rest of the coupes.
Last edited by petep; 22/05/2010 11:24. Reason: spelling
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040909
22/05/2010 11:34
22/05/2010 11:34
|
Smetnbe
Unregistered
|
Smetnbe
Unregistered
|
Yes i know but i was too late for the early tickets that are about 10 or 20 euros cheaper, now all tickets are the same as entry tickets. I thought maybe someone with a normal ticket couldn't go anymore.
I don't dare to go on track, last month my oil cooler pipe bursted, it scared the S**** out of me
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: ]
#1040928
22/05/2010 12:35
22/05/2010 12:35
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
With that member comes my free Ferry pass with the rest of guys.
Someone PM's me about it, Matt I think. Please get in touch again or failing that anyone that wants the ticket PM me.
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: Baby_Cash]
#1041276
23/05/2010 12:31
23/05/2010 12:31
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
OP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Jeremy, I'm expecting them from the organisers in the 1st week of June.
As soon as I get them they will be sent out to participants.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: SpaItalia 2010
[Re: PeteP]
#1041365
23/05/2010 18:31
23/05/2010 18:31
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
Had some bad news from Flea today.Its been a week of trying to get mine to boost properly,but with no luck. Unfortunately it has now lost the oil pressure and i dont think i will have the time to replace the crank for this event. I may also have to drop out of this, my ticket and ferry has been paid for so its money i have lost. Any interest then let me know.
|
|
|
|