Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Jamiepm), 258 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,030
Members1,657
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,883
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
What's it worth? #1055580
19/06/2010 14:27
19/06/2010 14:27
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
gj88 Offline OP
My life on the forum
gj88  Offline OP
My life on the forum

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
With the amount of LE/Plus' coming up for sale recently I'm thinking of making the step up.

As much as I love my car, I've always yearned for a nice moon grey or an electic blue plus.

My 20vt is an August 1997 car on an R with 79k on the clock. It has full service history.

The car has a 2.5 inch cat back s/s exhaust with a 3.5 inch exit and a very subtle 'flutter' style dump valve. Dash rings are the only interior modification.

The auxillary belts were changed less than 1000 miles ago, the cambelt was done 20,000 miles ago and the wishbones were replaced last Saturday. A new Aluminium radiator was fitted 500 miles ago. The car will be sold with a new thermostat and temperature sensor fitted and a set of professionally refurbished, standard wheels. Four Falken FK452 tyres were fitted around 3000 miles ago

The leather seats are wearing well with next to no cracking. The paintwork is original (as far as I know) and looks good with Autogleam SRP applied. It has a few marks here and there with the most noticable being a scratch on the rear bumper and a smaller mark on the top face of the bootlid. The bonnet has a smallish dent on the most upper-facing surface on one of the swooping lines. An aerial was retro-fitted by a previous owner but has now been removed by me with a rubber gromet filling the hole left behind on the left rear shoulder. Fuel filler cap has been refurbished and a Plus grille (new) has been fitted.

Hot oil pressure sits at 2.1 bar at idle. Very hot oil pressure (sitting in traffic on the hottest of summer days) sits at 1.75 bar at idle.

The car pulls very hard indeed and all seems strong and healthy.

The car passed its MOT on Monday 14th with NO advisories and has almost a years tax.

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

I'm sure there's probably things I've forgotten to mention hehe

On the whole she's a great car. It's not mint condition but as you can see from the pictures, it's pretty good.

Let me know what you think and if you have any advice, feel free to add that too laugh


Thanks,

Gary thumb


[Linked Image]
Re: What's it worth? [Re: gj88] #1057290
22/06/2010 17:55
22/06/2010 17:55
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
gj88 Offline OP
My life on the forum
gj88  Offline OP
My life on the forum

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
Any ideas?


[Linked Image]
Re: What's it worth? [Re: gj88] #1057333
22/06/2010 19:01
22/06/2010 19:01
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902 Offline
Making a profit
jacob0902  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
Id say £1. Ill pay now if you like lol. If only!!

Re: What's it worth? [Re: jacob0902] #1057334
22/06/2010 19:04
22/06/2010 19:04

P
patch234
Unregistered
patch234
Unregistered
P



I'd say around the £2500 mark but it's a buyers market out there mate! I can't see much trouble at this price though

Re: What's it worth? [Re: jacob0902] #1057348
22/06/2010 19:31
22/06/2010 19:31
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
gj88 Offline OP
My life on the forum
gj88  Offline OP
My life on the forum

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
Originally Posted by jacob0902
Id say £1. Ill pay now if you like lol. If only!!


Ha! So you must be the yellow coop I wave to whenever I see you? Cant be too many coupes in Pembrokeshire surely?


[Linked Image]
Re: What's it worth? [Re: gj88] #1057357
22/06/2010 19:40
22/06/2010 19:40
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902 Offline
Making a profit
jacob0902  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
lol, I was that yellow coop :-( sold her few months back,now want a new one!!!! Badly lol, but wife wants new kitchen first!! Unless that is you do HP of £100 pm for a couple of years lol

Re: What's it worth? [Re: jacob0902] #1057360
22/06/2010 19:46
22/06/2010 19:46
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
gj88 Offline OP
My life on the forum
gj88  Offline OP
My life on the forum

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
hmmm tempting.

On a serious note, I doubt I'll be selling anytime soon unless the right Plus comes along at the right price, but if you do ever want to look at it for future reference wink you're more than welcome too smile


[Linked Image]
Re: What's it worth? [Re: gj88] #1057401
22/06/2010 20:42
22/06/2010 20:42
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
jacob0902 Offline
Making a profit
jacob0902  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 295
Sunny Pembrokeshire!!!
lol, thanks! If I had the 2k spare mate I would be round in a shot!!!!! Good luck with the sale (just off to empty the new kitchen fund lol)

Re: What's it worth? [Re: jacob0902] #1057431
22/06/2010 21:12
22/06/2010 21:12
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
C
coupedummy Offline
Je suis un Coupé
coupedummy  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
C

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,961
west bromwich
I reckon 2.5k


[Linked Image]
Re: What's it worth? [Re: gj88] #1073318
21/07/2010 02:51
21/07/2010 02:51

T
Tao
Unregistered
Tao
Unregistered
T



Originally Posted by gj88
hmmm tempting.

On a serious note, I doubt I'll be selling anytime soon unless the right Plus comes along at the right price, but if you do ever want to look at it for future reference wink you're more than welcome too smile


TVR Moneypit here off PH.

If your still interested in selling then please let me know,

cheers

Re: What's it worth? [Re: ] #1073783
21/07/2010 20:02
21/07/2010 20:02

R
reza_q
Unregistered
reza_q
Unregistered
R



Yeah I would have thought £2500 or maybe a bit more.

Tell you what, sell it and buy my Plus! I have an LE aswell but that isn't for sale.

Re: What's it worth? [Re: ] #1073797
21/07/2010 20:15
21/07/2010 20:15
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
gj88 Offline OP
My life on the forum
gj88  Offline OP
My life on the forum

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,678
Warwickshire
I want your plus but unfortunately she's a bit out of my reach. Bring it down to 3 and a half and we're talking laugh


[Linked Image]

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.6508 MB (Peak: 0.7626 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-29 23:17:35 UTC