Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Alternative Autoooooos #1060678
28/06/2010 11:29
28/06/2010 11:29
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
Does anyone know if Steve is away on his holibobs this week, need some last minute parts before the dreaded MOT but there is no answer from the peoples republic of Yorkshire ?

Re: Alternative Autoooooos [Re: Jimbo] #1060680
28/06/2010 11:38
28/06/2010 11:38
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
mattB Offline
Club member 6
mattB  Offline
Club member 6
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,747
N.E Scotland
I put my last order through via email and paid by bank transfer, which was dead handy being offshore at the time.


Death-rattle-tastic
Re: Alternative Autoooooos [Re: Jimbo] #1060681
28/06/2010 11:38
28/06/2010 11:38
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Yes AA is on a weeks break as of today, I'm needing parts as well Jim frown

Re: Alternative Autoooooos [Re: Countrycruising] #1060772
28/06/2010 13:39
28/06/2010 13:39
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
I've only read this since I called you Joe smile

Steve should put his holiday plans up on here so we can plan our lives, MOTs and maintenance around them.
Maybe if I take it in with the plank of wood bonnet stay they would understand, not sure how I explain the bushes though ?


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6095 MB (Peak: 0.6535 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:10:24 UTC