Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (DaddyB, Echodelta, speedy_gonzales), 340 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,033
Members1,658
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,885
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
New GC book #1075031
23/07/2010 16:56
23/07/2010 16:56

G
GCRE
Unregistered
GCRE
Unregistered
G



Thought one or two might be interested to know that my new book 'Modifying and Tuning Fiat/Lancia Engines' is released next week. It's by no means just about TC units and is a complete new-write, all color.

I have posted info here:

http://www.guy-croft.com/viewforum.php?f=27

GC


Re: New GC book [Re: ] #1075048
23/07/2010 17:26
23/07/2010 17:26

T
TurboJ
Unregistered
TurboJ
Unregistered
T



I have already ordered mine last week and can't wait for it to arrive smile

Re: New GC book [Re: ] #1075056
23/07/2010 17:54
23/07/2010 17:54

P
patch234
Unregistered
patch234
Unregistered
P



Wow - good stuff GC. I will order one too smile

Re: New GC book [Re: ] #1075064
23/07/2010 18:31
23/07/2010 18:31

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T



A tome for the FCC book club perhaps laugh

Re: New GC book [Re: ] #1075234
24/07/2010 02:11
24/07/2010 02:11
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 50
portugal
20vtplus Offline
Reaping the fruits
20vtplus  Offline
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 50
portugal
I also want a book ...
how can I order?

Re: New GC book [Re: 20vtplus] #1075240
24/07/2010 02:33
24/07/2010 02:33

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Can't wait to get my hands on one!!!

Re: New GC book [Re: 20vtplus] #1076388
26/07/2010 20:24
26/07/2010 20:24
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 50
portugal
20vtplus Offline
Reaping the fruits
20vtplus  Offline
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 50
portugal
Originally Posted by 20vtplus
I also want a book ...
how can I order?

hello

Re: New GC book [Re: 20vtplus] #1076406
26/07/2010 20:52
26/07/2010 20:52

N
nyssa7
Unregistered
nyssa7
Unregistered
N



Refer to the first post in this thread, visit Guy's site and download the order form

Re: New GC book [Re: ] #1077759
28/07/2010 20:19
28/07/2010 20:19
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 50
portugal
20vtplus Offline
Reaping the fruits
20vtplus  Offline
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 50
portugal
I have already registered but still can not enter the site ....
and has been almost one week ago frown

Re: New GC book [Re: 20vtplus] #1077791
28/07/2010 21:59
28/07/2010 21:59

N
nyssa7
Unregistered
nyssa7
Unregistered
N



email Guy direct on guy.croft@btconnect.com

Re: New GC book [Re: ] #1077893
29/07/2010 09:06
29/07/2010 09:06

G
GCRE
Unregistered
GCRE
Unregistered
G



Thanks Trevor,

my forum is 'invitation only' see:

http://www.guy-croft.com/viewforum.php?f=23

it is structured that way to prevent bogus (spam) 'membership and quite simply, to assure a very high standard of conduct.


GC

Re: New GC book [Re: ] #1078336
30/07/2010 01:58
30/07/2010 01:58
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 50
portugal
20vtplus Offline
Reaping the fruits
20vtplus  Offline
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 50
portugal
invite me pl smile ase

Last edited by 20vtplus; 30/07/2010 01:59.
Re: New GC book [Re: 20vtplus] #1084151
10/08/2010 12:44
10/08/2010 12:44

T
TurboJ
Unregistered
TurboJ
Unregistered
T



Got mine today yipee . I have never been excited to receive a book in my life before. Is this a sign of old age?

I notice a few snaps from Begbies build.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6332 MB (Peak: 0.7246 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-30 20:37:19 UTC