Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 802 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,915
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 87 1 2 … 30 31 32 33 34 … 86 87
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1082966
08/08/2010 14:17
08/08/2010 14:17
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Hi Guys , 2 events this week at the ACE , tomorrow is Pistonheads night which is usually a good turn out of some nice cars, also this Thursday is Italian night.

Will be there both nights smile I know the usual guys will be there be nice to see some more of you with your lovely Coupe`s

laugh laugh laugh



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1082970
08/08/2010 14:30
08/08/2010 14:30
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
see you on thursday laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1083130
08/08/2010 20:32
08/08/2010 20:32

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Would like to go but my manifold is blowing and annoying me and I dont wanna drive the car much atm!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1083136
08/08/2010 20:35
08/08/2010 20:35
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
frown


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1083140
08/08/2010 20:36
08/08/2010 20:36

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Everything's breaking on this car and I'm barely using it.

Manifold's blowing, idle smoke occasionally, engine mount sounded a bit funny earlier I accelerated hard in 1st and I heard a knock from under the bonnet. Deep joy. Regretful...maybe!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1083146
08/08/2010 20:39
08/08/2010 20:39
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
fingers crossed you get it all sorted mate


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1083155
08/08/2010 20:46
08/08/2010 20:46

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



That involves a lot of cash which sadly, at present, I don't have!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1083394
09/08/2010 10:16
09/08/2010 10:16

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Did looks like you need, new manifold, new turbo, new engine mounts!!

That's going to cost...

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1083396
09/08/2010 10:19
09/08/2010 10:19
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
isnt the turbo on the car still the same one that was on it when you sold it?


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1083526
09/08/2010 13:38
09/08/2010 13:38

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



It is indeed Mario.

Yes Marco I'm aware it's going to cost..

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1083603
09/08/2010 16:08
09/08/2010 16:08

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Well did after my zender kit is on that means I'm leaps and bounds ahead of you as my car is now waiting for the flea touch !!

Good luck fixing it!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1083610
09/08/2010 16:18
09/08/2010 16:18

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



*yawn*

Last edited by DidCoop; 09/08/2010 16:22. Reason: Nasty comment deleted.
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1083998
10/08/2010 02:18
10/08/2010 02:18
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Good night at the ACE hopefully weather will be cool for Thursday smile



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1084106
10/08/2010 11:13
10/08/2010 11:13
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
fingers crossed laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1084154
10/08/2010 12:50
10/08/2010 12:50

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Yep even I showed up last night with a lot of my good mates. Was a pretty good night with some nice cars. The drive there and back was far more fun!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1084391
10/08/2010 20:36
10/08/2010 20:36

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



and you didn't even come over and say hello frown

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1084502
11/08/2010 00:03
11/08/2010 00:03

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



I couldn't spot you in fairness when I was out and about and I did wave from the car lol!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1084505
11/08/2010 00:10
11/08/2010 00:10
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Walked straight passed us all as I remember tongue



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1084506
11/08/2010 00:20
11/08/2010 00:20
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
didnt spot edz and nismo?
really?

you know, you should have gone to ...

click to enlarge

laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1084515
11/08/2010 01:01
11/08/2010 01:01
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
And missed MRC smile LOL

I think your right smile



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1084521
11/08/2010 02:37
11/08/2010 02:37

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Ah I saw MRC's car under the bridge/tunnel thing, I'm useless when I'm with other people, was just in awe at the supercars

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1084533
11/08/2010 06:40
11/08/2010 06:40

T
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
TheAudioGuy
Unregistered
T



so this night has been and gone? or its still this thursday?

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1084545
11/08/2010 08:23
11/08/2010 08:23

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



italian night is on thursday 12th so tomorrow , the above are talking about the petrolheads/pistonheads night that was on monday so you haven't missed it audio guy .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1084551
11/08/2010 08:36
11/08/2010 08:36

M
montgomery
Unregistered
montgomery
Unregistered
M



May pop down for a looksie.

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1084648
11/08/2010 12:14
11/08/2010 12:14

R
RMJ
Unregistered
RMJ
Unregistered
R



see you all tomorrow night laugh

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1084649
11/08/2010 12:22
11/08/2010 12:22

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



i want to go but i will have my hands full helping fit the stuff in the flat...

i will try to make it but im not commiting to any thing..

i get bullied to much for not making these meets...

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1084652
11/08/2010 12:25
11/08/2010 12:25
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
see you all there, what time we aiming for? it will be sunny so will pack out early...


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1084786
11/08/2010 18:19
11/08/2010 18:19
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
I`ll try to get there early before 7 smile

Cleaned the Coupe today its GLEAMING laugh as usual



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1084807
11/08/2010 19:17
11/08/2010 19:17

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



let me know when your leaving edz and i'll meet you on the north circ wink

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1085608
12/08/2010 22:39
12/08/2010 22:39

K
KENGNE_ROMEO
Unregistered
KENGNE_ROMEO
Unregistered
K



Just got back from Ace cafe, realy nice to see all these italian beauties in one place, and above all meet other coupe lovers.
Trully, the coupe is up there when it comes to beauty, you only have to park it alongside other cars to realise how blessed you are to own one.

Page 32 of 87 1 2 … 30 31 32 33 34 … 86 87

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.104s Queries: 15 (0.097s) Memory: 0.7274 MB (Peak: 0.9354 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:42:44 UTC