Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 802 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,915
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 87 1 2 … 31 32 33 34 35 … 86 87
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1085622
12/08/2010 23:04
12/08/2010 23:04

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



^^ very true ^^ , was another good night at the ace with 8 coupe's turning up , roll on next month smile

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1085644
12/08/2010 23:31
12/08/2010 23:31
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
great little meet as always good to see some new and old faces laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1085673
13/08/2010 01:47
13/08/2010 01:47
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Great turn out of Cars , loads of nice sounding Coupe`s

Loads of great Italian motors smile

Nice to meet some more FCCUK members

Looking forward to next ACE MEET laugh



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1085692
13/08/2010 07:13
13/08/2010 07:13

M
montgomery
Unregistered
montgomery
Unregistered
M



See you all there next time.

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1085750
13/08/2010 09:27
13/08/2010 09:27

K
KENGNE_ROMEO
Unregistered
KENGNE_ROMEO
Unregistered
K



EDz
Them angel lights! Boy they are stunning, really biotiful

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1085757
13/08/2010 09:39
13/08/2010 09:39
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
The angel lights are nismos (ian) Electric Blue Plus - Very nice
wink


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1085877
13/08/2010 13:10
13/08/2010 13:10

K
K00P
Unregistered
K00P
Unregistered
K



Really enjoyed the Ace Cafe

Thanks for the invite Mario!

Although thinking whilst driving home I now want HID's, Angel Eyes, LED rear lights (Romeo style!) uprated exhaust and engine mods.

And to think I was happy with my car as standard on the way there....

So much to do, so little spare cash!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1085936
13/08/2010 14:37
13/08/2010 14:37
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
click to enlarge

laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1086047
13/08/2010 17:03
13/08/2010 17:03

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



HID's and LED side light's are a must wink

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1086055
13/08/2010 17:13
13/08/2010 17:13

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D



Totally agree with that Nismo!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1086107
13/08/2010 18:46
13/08/2010 18:46

M
montgomery
Unregistered
montgomery
Unregistered
M



I might get some parking sensors shocked

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1086114
13/08/2010 18:52
13/08/2010 18:52
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
Yet another great night, need to get down earlier next time so i can actually get in the carpark! Nice to see everyone and their coupes, interesting to see the 500's had reserved a whole section to themselves, maybe an idea?


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1086117
13/08/2010 18:56
13/08/2010 18:56

T
trem2385
Unregistered
trem2385
Unregistered
T



hi do they have a italian night once a month if so whens the nxt one i will bring my 20vt and my brothers 20v up thanks

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1086137
13/08/2010 19:34
13/08/2010 19:34
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
Yes, every month, second thursday. It's a really good night, plenty of great cars and bikes to drool over and they do cracking bangers and mash!


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: jame5] #1086149
13/08/2010 19:57
13/08/2010 19:57
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
I really wanna come along to this next time. Hopefully im free, and ill be there.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: technics] #1086151
13/08/2010 20:03
13/08/2010 20:03

I
italianjoe
Unregistered
italianjoe
Unregistered
I



hi people was great to meet few of you at the ace last nite im joe with the sprint blue 20vt coupe, came home last nite and joined up hope to meet up with some of you soon

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1086153
13/08/2010 20:07
13/08/2010 20:07
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Is this Callari? ha ha.

South London, and Sprint blue coop?


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: technics] #1086154
13/08/2010 20:08
13/08/2010 20:08
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Italian Joe aswell?


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: technics] #1086245
13/08/2010 22:38
13/08/2010 22:38

I
italianjoe
Unregistered
italianjoe
Unregistered
I



Originally Posted by technics
Italian Joe aswell?


thats the one how you doing fella see i joined in the end meet some the lads up the ace last nite and where were you ? ?

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1086320
14/08/2010 08:47
14/08/2010 08:47

K
K00P
Unregistered
K00P
Unregistered
K



Originally Posted by MarioCirillo
click to enlarge

laugh


Deffo... laugh

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1086418
14/08/2010 14:25
14/08/2010 14:25

K
KENGNE_ROMEO
Unregistered
KENGNE_ROMEO
Unregistered
K



ItalianJoe, it was a pleasure talking to you
Koop cash alone wont solve your dilemma.
Owning a coupe, is like a love story. you enjoy it more day by day.
There is so much that can be done, a every single bit yo add or upgrade on the car give a shot of everlsting pleasure
I am now in my fourth year of ownership, and there is still lot to do on my car, lot of pleasure to get from it

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1086443
14/08/2010 15:13
14/08/2010 15:13

I
italianjoe
Unregistered
italianjoe
Unregistered
I



[quote=KENGNE_ROMEO]ItalianJoe, it was a pleasure talking to you

was good to chat to you to romeo and the overs

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1096296
04/09/2010 18:54
04/09/2010 18:54

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



well its coming up to that time again , italian night at the ace on the 9th of september , any takers ? i'll be there as normal .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1096326
04/09/2010 19:51
04/09/2010 19:51
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Yeah, if its dry, im gonna try! laugh


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: technics] #1096668
05/09/2010 17:39
05/09/2010 17:39
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Should be there hopefully this weather will hold out laugh



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1096976
06/09/2010 11:08
06/09/2010 11:08

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



fingers crossed smile

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1096982
06/09/2010 11:19
06/09/2010 11:19
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
see you guys there!


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1097044
06/09/2010 12:41
06/09/2010 12:41

K
K00P
Unregistered
K00P
Unregistered
K



Think I may pop down for a brew - hopefully the idiot in the BMW will be there again...

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1097061
06/09/2010 13:05
06/09/2010 13:05

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



he was there on friday for the streetfighters bike night so should be there again lol .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1097124
06/09/2010 14:38
06/09/2010 14:38
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
LOL! laugh


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Page 33 of 87 1 2 … 31 32 33 34 35 … 86 87

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.106s Queries: 15 (0.099s) Memory: 0.7284 MB (Peak: 0.9376 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 05:42:44 UTC