Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 772 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,915
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 87 1 2 … 33 34 35 36 37 … 86 87
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1115724
14/10/2010 16:28
14/10/2010 16:28

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



lol , do some work , get home and have a shower , drive to the ace , job done , see you there marco .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1115728
14/10/2010 16:30
14/10/2010 16:30

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



i dont want to work, i will have a shower and i will decide about the ace in a few mins.

Possibly see you later mate!!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1115738
14/10/2010 17:30
14/10/2010 17:30
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
I'll be there thumb


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: jame5] #1115739
14/10/2010 17:31
14/10/2010 17:31

R
RMJ
Unregistered
RMJ
Unregistered
R



Was about to txt u James lol! See ya later

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1115996
15/10/2010 09:03
15/10/2010 09:03
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Good night at the ACE, nice to see so many Coupe`s laugh




e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1127154
07/11/2010 19:55
07/11/2010 19:55

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



well its again that time of month so who's gonna to be at the ace this thursday for italian night ? i'll be there as normal , anyone else ?

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1127169
07/11/2010 20:31
07/11/2010 20:31
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
I'll be there, should have fitted my manual boost controller by then so should make it with my clutch in one piece!


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: jame5] #1127181
07/11/2010 21:06
07/11/2010 21:06
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
I should be there smile


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1127212
07/11/2010 22:05
07/11/2010 22:05

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



cool , at least i won't be standing in the cold on my own wink

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1127216
07/11/2010 22:16
07/11/2010 22:16
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Ill be there too , for both nights smile

MONDAY is Pistonheads Guys

Thursday is Italian Night laugh

See you all there smile



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1127236
07/11/2010 22:49
07/11/2010 22:49

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



what time you getting there on monday EDz ?

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1127255
07/11/2010 23:33
07/11/2010 23:33
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Not sure about 7ish , Is MRc Coming ?



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1127309
08/11/2010 10:19
08/11/2010 10:19

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



yes he is but don't know what time he is leaving work .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1127847
09/11/2010 14:12
09/11/2010 14:12

B
Biggenz
Unregistered
Biggenz
Unregistered
B



So when is this and what's happening? I work about 20 minutes away from Ace Cafe.

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1127855
09/11/2010 14:21
09/11/2010 14:21
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
Every 2nd thursday of the month is Italian Car night at the ace cafe. Usually some nice alfas, ferraris, etc etc turn up. You can only park in there if you have an italian car.

A few of us usually meet up for a drink, food and a chat. Always a pretty decent coupe turnout smile


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1127874
09/11/2010 14:46
09/11/2010 14:46

B
Biggenz
Unregistered
Biggenz
Unregistered
B



Sounds pretty good. Is this Thursday one of those?

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1127910
09/11/2010 15:40
09/11/2010 15:40
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
It is indeed mate, Thursday is Italian car night and yesterday was Pistonheads night smile


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: MarioCirillo] #1128479
10/11/2010 21:51
10/11/2010 21:51

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



don't forget your hat and gloves tomorrow night as its gonna be a cold one but atleast the coupe will enjoy the cold air smile

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1128511
10/11/2010 22:56
10/11/2010 22:56
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
May not be able to make it tomorrow :marco: might have to work late grr


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: jame5] #1128531
10/11/2010 23:17
10/11/2010 23:17
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
I keep saying I want to come to this, if I get out of work early enough AND it stays dry all day, then im really gonna make big effort to come down.
Does the Sat-Nav find this place easy enough?


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: technics] #1128561
10/11/2010 23:40
10/11/2010 23:40

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



thats a shame james , catchn you at the next one then .

yes technics your satnav should get you there and the address is Ace Corner North Circular Road, Stonebridge, London NW10 7UD . from yours just head for the a312 , a40 to hanger lane rounderabout then north circ east bound and its your first turn off at park royal and its 30secs from there .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1128562
10/11/2010 23:42
10/11/2010 23:42
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Cheers mate.

Just checked the weather though and it says it gonna piss down all morning.......have to see about the afternoon, but im already not liking what im seeing.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: technics] #1128567
10/11/2010 23:44
10/11/2010 23:44

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



may see you there or maybe not wink

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1128572
10/11/2010 23:48
10/11/2010 23:48
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
wink


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: technics] #1128697
11/11/2010 10:07
11/11/2010 10:07

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



im not going to come to this one.
my old man's birthday!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1128840
11/11/2010 14:45
11/11/2010 14:45
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
I'm double booked tonight, sorry boyz! frown Mr C


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: mrc] #1128884
11/11/2010 16:03
11/11/2010 16:03
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
TUT TUT MrC , I`ll be there with the COUPE smile



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1128894
11/11/2010 16:26
11/11/2010 16:26

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



hahaha under the thumb wink

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1128900
11/11/2010 16:32
11/11/2010 16:32

R
RMJ
Unregistered
RMJ
Unregistered
R



I may have to make an appearance, the inky has had a few new modifications tongue

anyone know what the weather forecast is?

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1128963
11/11/2010 17:56
11/11/2010 17:56
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
Under what thumb? I'm going to the pub to drink me self silly! smile


[Linked Image]
Page 35 of 87 1 2 … 33 34 35 36 37 … 86 87

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.048s Queries: 15 (0.041s) Memory: 0.7309 MB (Peak: 0.9384 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 02:04:00 UTC