This is local to me and would be a great excuse for anyone wanting a nice drive to the coast on Sunday morning...

lamborghini supercar celebration

A big collection of Lambos and other exotica, starting on Saturday (Brooklands to Brighton), then Brighton to Eastbourne on Sunday Morning (via Beachy Head coast road)

The Saturday PM gathering on Brighton seafront would be well worth viewing, but I want to hear the beasts and having looked at the maps there's a good vantage point at the end of the seafront where I'm going to watch the cars arrive, from about 10.30am I think.

(Follow the seafront west out of Eastbourne to the very end, going towards Beachy Head. At the corner where you turn sharp right, inland, is a nice cafe and little carpark at the foot of the downs.)

The Beachy Head coast road, just off the A259 from East Dean is a great road, often seen on Top Gear and car mags. Plenty of car parking all the way along this road, just in case my suggested area above is packed, although I only spotted an ad for this in Auto Italia. I've heard nothing of this locally so it shouldn't be tooo busy