Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) #1137099
28/11/2010 14:03
28/11/2010 14:03
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 373
uk
speedy_gonzales Offline OP
Club member 7305
speedy_gonzales  Offline OP
Club member 7305
Making a profit

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 373
uk
As above for sale in stalybridge blabla

Item no 140483752950

Last edited by speedy_gonzales; 28/11/2010 14:33.
Re: broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) [Re: speedy_gonzales] #1137117
28/11/2010 15:18
28/11/2010 15:18

L
leon1
Unregistered
leon1
Unregistered
L



i like that
clicky

Last edited by leon1; 28/11/2010 15:19.
Re: broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) [Re: ] #1137150
28/11/2010 16:38
28/11/2010 16:38

I
ian251
Unregistered
ian251
Unregistered
I



I like that also

Re: broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) [Re: ] #1137159
28/11/2010 17:24
28/11/2010 17:24

D
duncan78
Unregistered
duncan78
Unregistered
D



Very vibrant paint work, looks nice just not keen on the bonnet scoop or front number-plate, the side scoops I think I could live with.

better than a lot on ebay.

Re: broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) [Re: ] #1137169
28/11/2010 18:08
28/11/2010 18:08

T
tim42
Unregistered
tim42
Unregistered
T



A nice car, although I really don't like the scoop ooo .

Unfortunately, still overpriced in today's market, even with the low mileage.... real shame rolleyes ,

Tim

Re: broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) [Re: ] #1137182
28/11/2010 18:41
28/11/2010 18:41

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



new bonnet from mariusz, change the wheels (imo) and that looks very good and low mileage too. looks very well looked after to me love

Re: broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) [Re: ] #1137222
28/11/2010 20:30
28/11/2010 20:30
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,673
SW London
Rudidudi Offline
My life on the forum
Rudidudi  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,673
SW London
"This car has recently had a reconditioned engine" on a 60k car

Hmmmmmmmm, given the above and all the chav mods i wouldnt go near it with anyone elses !

Re: broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) [Re: Rudidudi] #1137254
28/11/2010 21:11
28/11/2010 21:11

Z
zonta
Unregistered
zonta
Unregistered
Z



I wouldn't say it's chav mods,as iam no chav and I also have alot of body extras,it's the taste of the individual,an I think it looks pretty good.

Re: broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) [Re: ] #1137419
29/11/2010 11:22
29/11/2010 11:22

O
Olive3
Unregistered
Olive3
Unregistered
O



Well I like it alot its a good take of the coupe, something different. Id pay around the 2 and half for that no problem

Re: broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) [Re: ] #1137456
29/11/2010 12:04
29/11/2010 12:04
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,086
Pontypool
mr_tickle Offline
Club member 1455
mr_tickle  Offline
Club member 1455
Competition Level

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,086
Pontypool
I like it.

It does not look lowered to me?


[Linked Image]
Re: broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) [Re: mr_tickle] #1137514
29/11/2010 13:35
29/11/2010 13:35
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,525
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
JLow75 Offline
My life on the forum
JLow75  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,525
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
I know we on here all appreciate it's condition & value - but in the current coupe market he won't sell that on eBay for 2.5K+. starting price is well too high - and his reserve hasn't been met at that either.

He needs to advertise it on here lol wink

Re: broomy on ebay ( cool or not cool?) [Re: JLow75] #1139029
02/12/2010 08:35
02/12/2010 08:35

R
Roadking
Unregistered
Roadking
Unregistered
R



I like it, though not keen on the bonnet scoop I could live with it.

Quote
and has been chipped which makes the car faster than any normal 20V.


Personally I think the turbo has more effect than the chip but hey ho smile !


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6332 MB (Peak: 0.7210 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:10:42 UTC