|
|
|
0 registered members (),
910
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,107
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: OMG fire burnt coupe
[Re: sandytim]
#1145842
18/12/2010 12:59
18/12/2010 12:59
|
jonjeffryes
Unregistered
|
jonjeffryes
Unregistered
|
Best thing to happen to murple!
I was going to make a joke about the colour.....but I don't want to be labeled homophobic !! Come on boys...if you diss my car colour any more I'll come around and hit you with my handbag :marco:
|
|
|
Re: OMG fire burnt coupe
[Re: ]
#1145855
18/12/2010 13:41
18/12/2010 13:41
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,309
Aldershot
|
As Stan says, be very careful working around anything which is likely to contain burnt out rubber components which can decompose to produce hydrofluoric acid. I do not usually cite Wikipedia, but in this instance the "Safety" section in this link is well worth noting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrofluoric_acid
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: OMG fire burnt coupe
[Re: mungo]
#1145959
18/12/2010 22:03
18/12/2010 22:03
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
Most of that should TCut out..  get patch on the case what a choker that would be, to see your coop in that state
|
|
|
Re: OMG fire burnt coupe
[Re: stan]
#1150862
02/01/2011 21:14
02/01/2011 21:14
|
Spee
Unregistered
|
Spee
Unregistered
|
The cam belt's in one piece!
Horrible end, even for a murple.
Is it insured?
G
|
|
|
|
|
|
|