Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,164 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Front Textar Pads #1158460
18/01/2011 19:37
18/01/2011 19:37
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 103
Worcestershire
joe90 Offline OP
On a journey
joe90  Offline OP
On a journey

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 103
Worcestershire
Hi all

A few years ago I had some textar front pads
(2138103) which were excellent - and cheap from CBP. When they needed replacing I couldn't find anyone who stocked them so I ended up getting Pagid Blue. I now need some more and am trying to find the textars again. I have left a message on some guy's phone who is something to do with UK distribution so hopefully he'll get back to me but in the meantime does anyone know where I can get some?

Thanks in advance.

Joe90

Re: Front Textar Pads [Re: joe90] #1158483
18/01/2011 20:33
18/01/2011 20:33
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Nigel Offline
Forum veteran
Nigel  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Have you tried CBP again?

Re: Front Textar Pads [Re: Nigel] #1158969
19/01/2011 20:45
19/01/2011 20:45
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 103
Worcestershire
joe90 Offline OP
On a journey
joe90  Offline OP
On a journey

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 103
Worcestershire
Hi Nigel

Yeah I emailed them and Paul emailed me back saying they can't get the textars frown

Any ideas??

Re: Front Textar Pads [Re: joe90] #1159068
19/01/2011 23:31
19/01/2011 23:31
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Nigel Offline
Forum veteran
Nigel  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Yes - spend a few quid more and get Pagid Blue again


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.011s) Memory: 0.6051 MB (Peak: 0.6523 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 07:46:39 UTC