|
1 registered members (phil16vturbo),
1,057
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165310
02/02/2011 17:46
02/02/2011 17:46
|
Truffle
Unregistered
|
Truffle
Unregistered
|
I call hoax 
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165313
02/02/2011 17:48
02/02/2011 17:48
|
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,289 Malvern
coupe_integrale
My job on the forum
|
My job on the forum
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,289
Malvern
|
Fantastic to see it running mate!
Fiat Coupe Integrale
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165323
02/02/2011 18:21
02/02/2011 18:21
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614 Bucks
jame5
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
|
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: jame5]
#1165333
02/02/2011 19:02
02/02/2011 19:02
|
scal_LE33
Unregistered
|
scal_LE33
Unregistered
|
very nice indeed 
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165344
02/02/2011 19:17
02/02/2011 19:17
|
Jef_uk
Unregistered
|
Jef_uk
Unregistered
|
Bet you're chuffed.
Last edited by Jef_uk; 02/02/2011 19:42. Reason: spelling! grr
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165367
02/02/2011 19:57
02/02/2011 19:57
|
ActionHank
Unregistered
|
ActionHank
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165371
02/02/2011 20:05
02/02/2011 20:05
|
samsite999
Unregistered
|
samsite999
Unregistered
|
its...its....its alive!
Well done Begbie
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: ]
#1165383
02/02/2011 20:22
02/02/2011 20:22
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
wow, it lives!!! doesn't sound as nice as mine though, new exhaust needed beggers  well done, keep at it
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165389
02/02/2011 20:28
02/02/2011 20:28
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
That looks very nice, congrats 
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165390
02/02/2011 20:29
02/02/2011 20:29
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
Well done mate looks great.
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165434
02/02/2011 21:49
02/02/2011 21:49
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Nice one mate,  I look forward to see her in the flesh at Horsham.
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165548
03/02/2011 00:41
03/02/2011 00:41
|
Davie
Unregistered
|
Davie
Unregistered
|
 Nice build, you have a lot of patience, look forward to seeing it used in anger...
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165628
03/02/2011 11:12
03/02/2011 11:12
|
Nobby
Unregistered
|
Nobby
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165636
03/02/2011 11:25
03/02/2011 11:25
|
dave_t
Unregistered
|
dave_t
Unregistered
|
Great news Alexis! The end of the tunnel is in sight 
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: ]
#1165637
03/02/2011 11:26
03/02/2011 11:26
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
Great news Alexis! The end of the tunnel is in sight let's hope it isn't an AA van when he gets to the other end 
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1165699
03/02/2011 14:01
03/02/2011 14:01
|
Moosey
Unregistered
|
Moosey
Unregistered
|
I'm not sure, but you may have to tell your insurance company you have changed the colour of the rocker cover  Big Begbie up for the 16VT'ers!
|
|
|
Re: Vroom Vroom
[Re: Begbie]
#1205578
22/04/2011 19:35
22/04/2011 19:35
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
OP
ex El Presidente
|
OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Well, been a busy boy, kind of. Since I'm waiting for the post office to open so I can tax the car, I took it around the block, napped a couple of photo's and a quick video. Today I finally painted the zender front bumper, so instead of being the usual grey, it's now broom yellow, shame it shows up the rest of the bodywork as the colour has massively faded. Also, managed to grab a quick video. 2nd gear, starting at 2000rpm, boost by 2500rpm, full boost by 3500rpm and then picks up some more after 5000rpm, and I'm only running 0.7bar  God know's what 1.5bar is going to be like, a cross between  and YouTube Linky
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
|