Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 538 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,309
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,904
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: daithi28] #1191699
26/03/2011 22:44
26/03/2011 22:44
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Looks very very nice. Even showed the pic to the g/f and she said it looks nice too laugh


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: daithi28] #1191714
26/03/2011 23:04
26/03/2011 23:04
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 602
Inverness Scotland
R
Ryan20VT Offline
Enjoying the ride
Ryan20VT  Offline
Enjoying the ride
R

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 602
Inverness Scotland
Superb laugh



By your command.

Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: daithi28] #1191721
26/03/2011 23:10
26/03/2011 23:10

K
knight7660
Unregistered
knight7660
Unregistered
K



looks very good mate

Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: daithi28] #1191724
26/03/2011 23:14
26/03/2011 23:14
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,069
cjh Offline
I need some sleep
cjh  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,069
Gorgeous - clearly better value for
Money in NI

Makes mine look a bit underwhelming mind you ours was free ;-)



"Storm Brewing" +
Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: cjh] #1191912
27/03/2011 13:02
27/03/2011 13:02
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 280
Matosinhos,Portugal
LuisFilipe Offline
Making a profit
LuisFilipe  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 280
Matosinhos,Portugal
Looks just amazing love love


Fiat Coupe 20VT 12/97
Fiat Coupe 20VT Plus 08/00
Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: daithi28] #1191943
27/03/2011 15:20
27/03/2011 15:20

K
knight7660
Unregistered
knight7660
Unregistered
K



cj yours is very nice aswell i always have a good look when i see it at joes

Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: daithi28] #1191995
27/03/2011 18:19
27/03/2011 18:19
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,069
cjh Offline
I need some sleep
cjh  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,069
Cheers chap - my plus needs some Patch love to be fair
The respray I'm talking about that was free is the Scumrun coupe



"Storm Brewing" +
Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: daithi28] #1192163
27/03/2011 23:52
27/03/2011 23:52
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,069
cjh Offline
I need some sleep
cjh  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,069
This one
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
More pics in the scumrun thread
oops - sorry for high jacking your thread.. wink



"Storm Brewing" +
Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: daithi28] #1193278
29/03/2011 18:44
29/03/2011 18:44
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 257
Ireland
CollieD Offline
Making a profit
CollieD  Offline
Making a profit

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 257
Ireland
Hi Daithi,

It looks amazing!! love

Looks like a new car. Cant wait to see it in the flesh. The only problem now you will have to wrap her in cotton wool. Ha Ha.

Really chuffed for you as you stuck with it and she looks fantastic. Top drawer. You can never sell her now.

Regards

CollieD

Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: daithi28] #1193488
29/03/2011 23:07
29/03/2011 23:07
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,673
SW London
Rudidudi Offline
My life on the forum
Rudidudi  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,673
SW London
that looks silky and good enough to eat!

Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: CollieD] #1193735
30/03/2011 13:30
30/03/2011 13:30
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,632
Northern Ireland
D
daithi28 Offline OP
My life on the forum
daithi28  Offline OP
My life on the forum
D

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,632
Northern Ireland
Originally Posted by CollieD
Hi Daithi,

It looks amazing!! love

Looks like a new car. Cant wait to see it in the flesh. The only problem now you will have to wrap her in cotton wool. Ha Ha.

Really chuffed for you as you stuck with it and she looks fantastic. Top drawer. You can never sell her now.

Regards

CollieD


Thanks CollieD,

When I think about how much I've spent on this car, it sends shivers down my spine and a cold sweat down the brow of my financial advisor ooo

Taking care of this coupé is financial stupidity, but it's intoxicating and the heart always seems to rule the head.


Re: My Coupé is back from the Paintshop!! (Pic Heavy! [Re: daithi28] #1196578
05/04/2011 00:14
05/04/2011 00:14
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 153
Northern Ireland
Jamesy Offline
On a journey
Jamesy  Offline
On a journey

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 153
Northern Ireland
Wow!!! Congrats, Daithi .... She looks AMAZING - Are you going to NIIMC meet tomorrow? (Now I know why you weren't at the last one!) I want to see in the flesh! I'm glad you put the badge back on the bonnet - looks so much better.
I was pleased with mine after dent devils went over it, but now I think I need to start saving.......!
Hopefully see you on Tuesday,
James.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.017s Queries: 15 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6537 MB (Peak: 0.7751 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-10 04:51:03 UTC