Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Well today I are mostly #1206440
25/04/2011 00:22
25/04/2011 00:22
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline OP
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline OP
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
Putting a new battery on my coop which hasn't moved since October. Taking the little blue and aluminium key. Sticking said key in ignition and firing her up..............oh yey baby. 1st time, blew my eadrums out she was soooooooooo sweet.

Took her out for half an hour since it was a luvverly day, and she was definately on form love (might get one of them mot thingies soon and some of that car tax stuff) blush but it was good laugh

Parked up. Washed polished and waxed - looks gorgeous. New clutch and timing belt coming up and back on the road in June. Can't wait cool


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: Well today I are mostly [Re: came2dance] #1206457
25/04/2011 02:00
25/04/2011 02:00
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Excellent news and about time you started getting back to the meets too cool

Re: Well today I are mostly [Re: came2dance] #1206461
25/04/2011 07:38
25/04/2011 07:38

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P



Great stuff Chris, it's a been a while since I last saw you.

Re: Well today I are mostly [Re: ] #1206518
25/04/2011 12:21
25/04/2011 12:21
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline OP
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline OP
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
Thank you both. When I say she's looking lovely I mean for mine of course. Still has scraped rear wing and cracked back bumper, oh an no grill laugh

I plan on getting to a few meets this year. Not been to any for ages! This wedding photog malarky took up ALL my time, it's a long story but I plan on slowing things down a bit this year smile


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: Well today I are mostly [Re: came2dance] #1206694
25/04/2011 21:53
25/04/2011 21:53

M
MABR
Unregistered
MABR
Unregistered
M



About bloody time too! shocked laugh

Glad to hear that she's finally getting some tlc Chris. cool

If there's anything I can do to help, you know where I am. smile

Re: Well today I are mostly [Re: ] #1227006
14/06/2011 12:02
14/06/2011 12:02
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline OP
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline OP
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
Well it's a month behind schedule (my fault) but off to JTB's we go ................. cool


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: Well today I are mostly [Re: came2dance] #1227258
14/06/2011 22:08
14/06/2011 22:08
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline OP
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline OP
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
Well it's now with Johnny.. It was a lovely sunny day so a very nice 100 mile trip in the coop cool ahhh I love it again now. Lets hope Johnny gets it all sorted and I can get out there having some sprinty fun again laugh


[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: Well today I are mostly [Re: came2dance] #1227290
14/06/2011 23:16
14/06/2011 23:16

M
MABR
Unregistered
MABR
Unregistered
M



Great news! thumb

Won't be long before I'm not the only coupe in the village. laugh


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.6253 MB (Peak: 0.7131 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:18:33 UTC