Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,286 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gliptone For LE Owners #1206613
25/04/2011 18:33
25/04/2011 18:33
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
Hi fellow LE owners, wonder if you can help me with a Gliptone problem?
I ordered the LE kit a few weeks ago from Gliptone, it's advertised as the LE Red/Black dye kit.

What turned up in the post is a bottle of black dye with no red.

Did I order the incorrect kit or have they made a hash of my order?
Just wondered if anyone has had the red dye and what you ordered before I call them tomorrow.

Ta

Re: Gliptone For LE Owners [Re: Jimbo] #1206623
25/04/2011 18:53
25/04/2011 18:53
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,069
cjh Offline
I need some sleep
cjh  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,069
Sounds like the plus kit



"Storm Brewing" +
Re: Gliptone For LE Owners [Re: Jimbo] #1206634
25/04/2011 19:20
25/04/2011 19:20
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
I need the black kit? How much does it sell for?


Happy
Re: Gliptone For LE Owners [Re: charlie_croker] #1206706
25/04/2011 22:31
25/04/2011 22:31

T
Taz
Unregistered
Taz
Unregistered
T



Jimbo,

you should have the RED & Black dye, just checked my old box from 2003.

It has the RED, the BLACK, including some toners & smaller dyes to optimise the colour.

actually a good kit now I looked at it again ! smile

Re: Gliptone For LE Owners [Re: Jimbo] #1206795
26/04/2011 09:09
26/04/2011 09:09
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
Thanks Taz, I thought as much, for some reason they sent me a black dye, the shampoo and a bottle of conditionmer?

I'll give them a buzz today.

Re: Gliptone For LE Owners [Re: Jimbo] #1206863
26/04/2011 12:12
26/04/2011 12:12
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
Oh my actual God !!

That was THE worst customer service I have ever received on the telephone, how incredibly saddening that a company so well regarded are so shocking on the phone.

It went something along the lines of this:

"Hello Gliptone"

Hi, I ordered some products from you a few weeks ag... (I didn't get chance to finish my sentence)

"Well how did you order it, phone, internet, what!"

Erm, it was on the intern...(didn't get chance to finish again)

"what date"

Two weeks ago, I have half the order there was some dye missing though.

"No there wasn't you only ordered black"

But the website lists it as a Fiat coupe- red/black

"So, you didn't order the red, you only ordered black"

But there isn't an option to order red, it just lists it as red/black.

"well you need to order red too then don't you"

I know, but how do I do that when there isn't that option, your website isn't the easiest to use.

"no one else manages to get it wrong"

Look, can I please just order some red dye.

"I'll add it to the order".....Click


Incredible, how rude do these people think they can be and get away with it, if that was over the counter he'd be in A&E having the red dye remove from his ass!

Re: Gliptone For LE Owners [Re: Jimbo] #1206880
26/04/2011 13:14
26/04/2011 13:14

S
Steamer
Unregistered
Steamer
Unregistered
S



Lol,sorry for laughing but you did paint a picture!!
Thats crap service,phone them back and ask for the manager? yes
I need the le kit too but scared to try it now lol!

Re: Gliptone For LE Owners [Re: Jimbo] #1206918
26/04/2011 14:17
26/04/2011 14:17
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline OP
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
Just make sure you specify red AND black when you place the order laugh

Re: Gliptone For LE Owners [Re: Jimbo] #1207000
26/04/2011 18:48
26/04/2011 18:48
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,650
Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
Kelv27 Offline
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
Kelv27  Offline
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
Forum is my job

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,650
Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
Wow reading that has even made me wanna get some red dye just to shove in his ass too! Does gliptone only sell them in one size? laugh

Re: Gliptone For LE Owners [Re: Jimbo] #1208360
29/04/2011 14:53
29/04/2011 14:53

P
Pondman
Unregistered
Pondman
Unregistered
P



Shocking Jim shocked I have to say though, it's becoming all too common these days, especially with "yooff" of today who just don't give a damm frown


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.024s Queries: 14 (0.017s) Memory: 0.6331 MB (Peak: 0.7135 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:56:01 UTC