Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sold an item and got paypal reverse #1209996
04/05/2011 12:07
04/05/2011 12:07
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline OP
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
I sold an item on here and buyer paid by paypal, a few days later I got a message from paypal saying bank had reversed the payment. I contacted the buyer and was told "I have had this problem before, I will send you a cheque". which was on 25th April, well six working days later no cheque and no response to PMs.

I have to ask why I was so trusting? I had 4 people contact me to buy the item, 3 were well established on here but the first was new, I decided that the first to contact me would have first dibs.

Now If it was me this had happened to, I would be mortified and the cheque or cash would have arrived within two days.

I am guessing that I have lost the item and the postage, I wouldn't mind but I was only making about £12 after postage.

My rant ends. frown



Happy
Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1209999
04/05/2011 12:15
04/05/2011 12:15
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
Contact me with the details and I'll try to assist.


[Linked Image]
Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210000
04/05/2011 12:16
04/05/2011 12:16
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
Can you please pm stan the name of the user

thanks


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210001
04/05/2011 12:17
04/05/2011 12:17
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
Is there an echo in here confused

laugh


[Linked Image]
Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210002
04/05/2011 12:17
04/05/2011 12:17

H
h2ypr
Unregistered
h2ypr
Unregistered
H



Drop stan a Pm Charlie.

Ross

Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210003
04/05/2011 12:21
04/05/2011 12:21
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline OP
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
Ok I take it I need to drop Stan a? PM smile

Will be done


Happy
Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210013
04/05/2011 12:32
04/05/2011 12:32

L
leon1
Unregistered
leon1
Unregistered
L



i'd see stan if i was you

Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210019
04/05/2011 12:46
04/05/2011 12:46
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
laugh

We're on the case......Rainbow Team Six currently being briefed wink


[Linked Image]
Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: stan] #1210027
04/05/2011 12:52
04/05/2011 12:52

H
h2ypr
Unregistered
h2ypr
Unregistered
H



Originally Posted by stan
laugh

Rainbow Team Six currently being briefed wink


You should speak to stan about that.......oh wait laugh

Ross

Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210033
04/05/2011 12:56
04/05/2011 12:56
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,919
J
JimO Offline
Forum veteran
JimO  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,919
I wouldn't bother with Stan, for the . following . few . reasons!!

They were all trained by him shocked

Last edited by JimO; 04/05/2011 12:57.
Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: JimO] #1210044
04/05/2011 13:10
04/05/2011 13:10
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
Originally Posted by JimO
I wouldn't bother with Stan, for the . following . few . reasons!!

They were all trained by him shocked




Doh! blush

I'm better with weapons, honest wink

suicide


[Linked Image]
Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210046
04/05/2011 13:11
04/05/2011 13:11

H
h2ypr
Unregistered
h2ypr
Unregistered
H



OOOOOOfttt!!

Ross

Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: JimO] #1210054
04/05/2011 13:25
04/05/2011 13:25
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Originally Posted by JimO
I wouldn't bother with Stan, for the . following . few . reasons!!

They were all trained by him shocked


laugh

Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: stan] #1210061
04/05/2011 13:30
04/05/2011 13:30

S
shinyshoes
Unregistered
shinyshoes
Unregistered
S



Originally Posted by stan
I'm better with weapons, honest


Small ones according to Mrs Stan wink

Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: ] #1210065
04/05/2011 13:32
04/05/2011 13:32
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
Originally Posted by shinyshoes
Originally Posted by stan
I'm better with weapons, honest


Small ones according to Mrs Stan wink


Thankfully she's never seen mine, only yours wink

laugh


[Linked Image]
Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210066
04/05/2011 13:33
04/05/2011 13:33

S
shinyshoes
Unregistered
shinyshoes
Unregistered
S



rofl

Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210092
04/05/2011 14:28
04/05/2011 14:28

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T




Last edited by Truffle; 04/05/2011 14:29.
Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210257
04/05/2011 20:43
04/05/2011 20:43

M
mayzon
Unregistered
mayzon
Unregistered
M



Have you contacted stan yet?

Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210259
04/05/2011 20:47
04/05/2011 20:47
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
Yes he has.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Sold an item and got paypal reverse [Re: charlie_croker] #1210290
04/05/2011 21:51
04/05/2011 21:51

M
mayzon
Unregistered
mayzon
Unregistered
M



laugh


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.018s Queries: 14 (0.011s) Memory: 0.6764 MB (Peak: 0.8218 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 21:54:06 UTC