|
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,009
Members1,651
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Jubilee clips
#1212588
10/05/2011 13:38
10/05/2011 13:38
|
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 396 Kent, South East
dactul
OP
Making a profit
|
OP
Making a profit
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 396
Kent, South East
|
We all know that the standard fiat clips are the most aggravating things known (other than jedward). Also the standard jubilee clips are also quite expensive as most places only sell them separately. Having gone to lidl's yesterday, they are selling a 50 piece box set including the screwdriver for £6.99 Sizes are...... 7-16mm x12 10-23mm x12 19-27mm x10 16-32mm x7 21-38mm x5 19-44mm x3 Comes in a nice tidy little box aswell Terry 
|
|
|
Re: Jubilee clips
[Re: dactul]
#1212591
10/05/2011 13:47
10/05/2011 13:47
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114 highlands
jimboy
Club Member 857
|
Club Member 857
Forum is my life
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
|
Terry being a tight git, I would agree that's a bargain, but I would highly recommend using stainless steel quality clips on the Coop. I purchased off eBay all the clips I needed for the water hoses group buy some time back & they weren't too expensive. There are some things you just don't skimp on when it comes to the Coop.... 
I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
|
|
|
Re: Jubilee clips
[Re: dactul]
#1212612
10/05/2011 15:36
10/05/2011 15:36
|
Duffy
Unregistered
|
Duffy
Unregistered
|
I looked at these when I was in getting my shortie spanners last night, the quality didn't strike me as being upto much........
|
|
|
|