|
1 registered members (Nigel),
1,053
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,116
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1202165
15/04/2011 08:58
15/04/2011 08:58
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Drove past MRC and his sprinty yesterday in Hammersmith and got a thumbs up!
Good to see another coupe on the road, even if it is only once in a blue moon.
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1218274
23/05/2011 17:52
23/05/2011 17:52
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
P reg sprinty 20vt on the finchley road in swiss cottage this morning about 8am , anyones ?
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1218559
24/05/2011 10:17
24/05/2011 10:17
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644 Watford
MarioCirillo
Ex El Presidente
|
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
|
Porto seen on Field End Road Eastcote.. I was in a Stilo so didnt wave 
Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: Dom20vt]
#1222314
01/06/2011 11:58
01/06/2011 11:58
|
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192 Bristol, UK
Hovedan
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192
Bristol, UK
|
Saw a blitz blue coupe at ace cafe last night towards the back of the car park, anyones on here? Looked nice. Probably electric blue, and probably Nismo?
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: Hovedan]
#1222326
01/06/2011 12:19
01/06/2011 12:19
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
Saw a blitz blue coupe at ace cafe last night towards the back of the car park, anyones on here? Looked nice. Probably electric blue, and probably Nismo? i know i live there but it wasn't me 
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1223051
03/06/2011 00:22
03/06/2011 00:22
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,180 Sheffield
X19_pilot
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,180
Sheffield
|
I got a bit lost trying to find the Ace Cafe on Saturday, but saw a silver left hooker S*** OHN on what I think was the A40, heading towards the M25 around 10.45. you turned off a slip road just as I was catching up with you (I was not in my coupe, but trying to get to Heathrow after failing miserably to find the Ace cafe for breakfast) Sorry for the rubbish location details, not from round these parts, but managed to get a pic (shhhh, I wasn't using my phone officer!). I will post it when I find my cable. Nice looking Coop btw!
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1226033
11/06/2011 20:30
11/06/2011 20:30
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
I've seen a silver and black one in Scrubs Lane W10 twice now and stopped at the Texaco garage at the same time, but didn't have time to have a chat.
Anyone?
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1226103
11/06/2011 22:51
11/06/2011 22:51
|
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
|
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
|
I passed an orange one yesterday by Highgate Tube - was in Huggy - MsFreak's Jazztastic Honda so didn't flash, wave or generally make a tit of m'self
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1238280
16/07/2011 12:19
16/07/2011 12:19
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Silver 20vt in the BP station in Shepards Bush Friday night at 9:45pm with some euro style alloys and a massive bonnet vent
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1238322
16/07/2011 14:51
16/07/2011 14:51
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Sprinty with black standard wheels in Sutton. I often see this one.
Anyone on here?
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: X19_pilot]
#1239060
19/07/2011 01:29
19/07/2011 01:29
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
I got a bit lost trying to find the Ace Cafe on Saturday, but saw a silver left hooker S*** OHN on what I think was the A40, heading towards the M25 around 10.45. you turned off a slip road just as I was catching up with you (I was not in my coupe, but trying to get to Heathrow after failing miserably to find the Ace cafe for breakfast) Sorry for the rubbish location details, not from round these parts, but managed to get a pic (shhhh, I wasn't using my phone officer!). I will post it when I find my cable. Nice looking Coop btw! That was me!!  I travel around a lot. Basingstoke tomorrow, Birmingham Wednesday if anyone spots me. 
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: X19_pilot]
#1239061
19/07/2011 01:31
19/07/2011 01:31
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
I got a bit lost trying to find the Ace Cafe on Saturday, but saw a silver left hooker S*** OHN on what I think was the A40, heading towards the M25 around 10.45. you turned off a slip road just as I was catching up with you (I was not in my coupe, but trying to get to Heathrow after failing miserably to find the Ace cafe for breakfast) Sorry for the rubbish location details, not from round these parts, but managed to get a pic (shhhh, I wasn't using my phone officer!). I will post it when I find my cable. Nice looking Coop btw! Ps. You got a picture? Damn I must have been going a bit slow.  . Love to see it.
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1239746
20/07/2011 20:20
20/07/2011 20:20
|
SpeakeyD
Unregistered
|
SpeakeyD
Unregistered
|
Wine red sat in the car park just next to Raynes Park station as I came through from Waterloo yesterday at 6pm. Just got a glimpse of rear end.
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1244758
03/08/2011 17:38
03/08/2011 17:38
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Clean looking Silver 20vt t reg. We nodded to each other on the hendon way NW London at 16:00 today.
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1244892
03/08/2011 23:32
03/08/2011 23:32
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Spotted another beauty today around 21:30 on pollard road, whetstone London. Flashed me while accelerating hard... I could hear the dump valve.  Reg began with BPB.
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1245012
04/08/2011 11:41
04/08/2011 11:41
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
Spotted another beauty today around 21:30 on pollard road, whetstone London. Flashed me while accelerating hard... I could hear the dump valve.  Reg began with BPB. that was EDz in his LE just around the block from me .
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1245055
04/08/2011 14:42
04/08/2011 14:42
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
My business partner lives on that road. I live about ten mins away. Nice looking coupe though!!! Sounded well mean!!! 
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1245137
04/08/2011 19:56
04/08/2011 19:56
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Sounded lovely!! I was impressed you spotted me! Now that I know you are so close, how good are you with a spanner??? ;)))))))
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1245938
07/08/2011 00:03
07/08/2011 00:03
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,180 Sheffield
X19_pilot
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,180
Sheffield
|
I got a bit lost trying to find the Ace Cafe on Saturday, but saw a silver left hooker S*** OHN on what I think was the A40, heading towards the M25 around 10.45. you turned off a slip road just as I was catching up with you (I was not in my coupe, but trying to get to Heathrow after failing miserably to find the Ace cafe for breakfast) Sorry for the rubbish location details, not from round these parts, but managed to get a pic (shhhh, I wasn't using my phone officer!). I will post it when I find my cable. Nice looking Coop btw! That was me!!  I travel around a lot. Basingstoke tomorrow, Birmingham Wednesday if anyone spots me. Just spied your signature on another thread, figured if it was you, you might have responded here. I will dig out the pic and send it you if I can find it over the next few days... Can you PM pics/files? Dont get excited btw, I am no David Bailey!  PM me your email if not, or if you are happy to post on here.... just let me know
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1245941
07/08/2011 00:15
07/08/2011 00:15
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,180 Sheffield
X19_pilot
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,180
Sheffield
|
I got a bit lost trying to find the Ace Cafe on Saturday, but saw a silver left hooker S*** OHN on what I think was the A40, heading towards the M25 around 10.45. you turned off a slip road just as I was catching up with you (I was not in my coupe, but trying to get to Heathrow after failing miserably to find the Ace cafe for breakfast) Sorry for the rubbish location details, not from round these parts, but managed to get a pic (shhhh, I wasn't using my phone officer!). I will post it when I find my cable. Nice looking Coop btw! Ps. You got a picture? Damn I must have been going a bit slow.  . Love to see it. P.S. Yes you were, although I was driving like a loon to get a better look before you rudely turned off just as I got along side you. Just to make you feel worse, I caught you in a Nissan Xtrail!  Hope your proud of yourself! Routing through archived cds for the pic now... ETA You have a PM
Last edited by X19_pilot; 07/08/2011 00:34.
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1245952
07/08/2011 01:16
07/08/2011 01:16
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Thanks for picture. Trying to work out where I was going.  did I turn right at roundabout onto A1?
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1245961
07/08/2011 01:48
07/08/2011 01:48
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,180 Sheffield
X19_pilot
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,180
Sheffield
|
Thanks for picture. Trying to work out where I was going.  did I turn right at roundabout onto A1? I am not very familiar with the area and I was a bit lost to be honest. I think it was on the A40, westbound, west of the north circular junction. You turned right after about 3/4 - 1 mile on a junction that took you out of view very quickly. Sorry I cannot be more specific. I have just been on google maps but still none the wiser. Its not easy trying to find your way round London, chase down a coupe, take a photo, look for a petrol station and keep an eye on the road you know!
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: mrc]
#1253977
26/08/2011 23:20
26/08/2011 23:20
|
mick50
Unregistered
|
mick50
Unregistered
|
I spotted proccy and his lady at euston station this evening, no coupe though! I was at euston too,could have passed you all lol 
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1255027
30/08/2011 11:22
30/08/2011 11:22
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Ori
Unregistered
|
Spotted a 20vna in desira whetstone. Was in the car park.
|
|
|
Re: London
[Re: ]
#1255036
30/08/2011 11:40
30/08/2011 11:40
|
GS_Racing
Unregistered
|
GS_Racing
Unregistered
|
yesterday morning about 5.30 2x coupes in convoy anticlockwise on the m25 from borehamwood junction,lead car was red with a set of very 90s white stripes followed by a dark (possibly blue,but was pitch black outside)coupe,looked to be going well 
|
|
|
|