Hi guys - I used to be on here a fair bit when I had my Coop, so thought I'd post on here to see if anyone fancies this! I'm staying in Houx Annexe (the best campsite) and am leaving from Brighton on Thu morning. Thing is, I really need an extra person! My friend has annoyingly just left me in the lurch at the last moment. There's 3 of us going down, my friend has a 200bhp racing Triumph Vitesse, and I've bought an E46 M3 as a support car! We have a spare ticket, the ferry is booked, I have a tent with 3 separate bedrooms plus my mate's tent, and really need a passenger or it's gonna be one boring trip! (Well, not boring; I cannot WAIT to get the new toy out on the gorgeous French payage roads!!!)

Ticket is £120, chip in for fuel and ferry and money for grub and beer, prob £300-450 for the whole weekend, depending on how much beer you want to drink! If anyone can think of an open minded person (with no antisocial behavioural disorders) that wants to come, I would really appreciate it if someone could let me know! Many thanks, Rusper smile