» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 131 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,609
Posts1,341,220
Members1,802
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,561
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,300
PeteP 21,518
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,367
Edinburgh 16,815
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 #1231818
28/06/2011 08:56
28/06/2011 08:56
Italy, Reggio Emilia
hangar1138 Offline OP
Making a profit
hangar1138  Offline OP
Making a profit

Italy, Reggio Emilia
interesting article from Quattroruote magazine

donno if you already have this, good quality

in the 1999 Coop rules!

http://www.registrocoupefiat.it/files/0299_01.pdf

ciao

David

Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1231820
28/06/2011 08:58
28/06/2011 08:58
Italy, Reggio Emilia
hangar1138 Offline OP
Making a profit
hangar1138  Offline OP
Making a profit

Italy, Reggio Emilia
sorry for the mistake Boxster and not Boxter

will you forgive me???

David

Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1231903
28/06/2011 13:57
28/06/2011 13:57
Essex
Trappy Offline
Forum is my life
Trappy  Offline
Forum is my life

Essex
A translation would be awesome! I've always wanted to see the 20vT compared to these 'rivals' smile

F****** b****** thing...
Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: Trappy] #1231906
28/06/2011 14:03
28/06/2011 14:03

R
RICHB
Unregistered
RICHB
Unregistered
R

Looks like an interesting artical, a translation would definitely be good.....
the interior on that porsche looks hurl

Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1231974
28/06/2011 17:19
28/06/2011 17:19
Italy, Reggio Emilia
hangar1138 Offline OP
Making a profit
hangar1138  Offline OP
Making a profit

Italy, Reggio Emilia
I think that the easiest and fastest way to translate is to copy the text inside google translate or similar

do this, the article is very interesting

Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1232114
29/06/2011 00:34
29/06/2011 00:34
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

SE Essex
This is from page 82/83

"When it was introduced in 1994, the Fiat coupe caused a sensation. The line, designed by Pininfarina, was strong, transgressive, almost arrogant as he was audacious. Meanwhile, the coupe received new engines and major technical changes, but the line continues to argue. From a purely aesthetic point of view, we do not approve the latest changes made to this Limited Edition version, which, in our opinion, encumbers the original design.

The canopy and much more extensive than the Audi TT Seats are four possible front of the space and accommodation for two people of average height without too many sacrifices. The trunk, which is accessed via a standard hood and and therefore less versatile than the one with the tailgate of the Audi has a good capacity (295 liters) usable and well thanks to the regular shape of the compartment.

The driver's seat and ergonomically correct. The setting is very similar to that of TT and Boxster with the seat bottom and nearly vertical steering wheel. The pedals, sport type with perforated metal pedals as on the TT, and the shift lever is in the right position, while the secondary switches are grouped on the console and the central tunnel.

Goodwill, as on racing cars, by pressing a dedicated button located above the ignition key. The instrumentation, clustered in front of the pilot is fully equipped, includes the oil pressure gauge and voltmeter. Too bad that the indicators, rather small, are not always clearly visible.

The coupe though with some inconsistency (some details are even better), and overall well-finished. The leather upholstery (standard on this version) are of good quality, although we would have preferred a less contrast between colors.

One criticism must be made to basic equipment that does not include accessories important for driving safety like airbags for passengers (availables on request), the lateral ones (for the moment not yet provided by Fiat) nor a Traction control system."

Happy
Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1232123
29/06/2011 01:06
29/06/2011 01:06
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

SE Essex
And in the box where each of the car has it's characteristics examined. (page 85).

"Piece de resistance, the engine

with 252 km / h maximum speed of the fiat coupe and found to be significantly faster than the other two. This value is reached in a sharp V-rev driving, while the sixth, and in any case not too long, and can keep average highway speeds without too much mechanical advantage.

The 5-cylinder turbo fiat and certainly one of the strengths of this sport. And almost as powerful, but the Audi has even more torque at low and medium speed. Suffers from turbo lag (delay of response) quite pronounced, when you use it to below 300 r / min, a characteristic that results in a less regular operation and which requires a special driving skills (and the need to anticipate the maneuvers' accelerator), but with strong emotions when it goes up. The coupe burns 100 km / h acceleration in 6.5 s which is more or less as the two rivals, but reaches the limit of 180 in 19.4 against 22.2 s (tt) and 21.4 s of the Boxster.

The new 6-speed gearbox is precise and well-operated, while the choice of the relationship less close than the Audi, favors comfort over all sportsmanship.
The braking system provides excellent deceleration values and a good resistance to fatigue. The pedal, and with rather short stroke (such as the Boxster), allows to modulate the brakes well. The road holding and high lateral acceleration The curve reaches a value of 1 g, very high for a front-wheel drive, but lower than the 1.02 recorded by the TT all-wheel drive and 1.09 on the Boxster. In turn, the Coupe understeers firmly especially during acceleration out of corners. The viscodrive, which acts as a self-locking does his duty, and I doubt that motility is lower than that fielded by the two competitors. The steering, as ready, and slightly lower rate than the two German sports. Also the cornering, due to the longer wheelbase and greater weight of the burden on front wheels, and a little slower. On the other hand, the stability of the rear end and put that away from any surprise."

Last edited by charlie_croker; 29/06/2011 01:07.

Happy
Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: charlie_croker] #1232245
29/06/2011 12:12
29/06/2011 12:12
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Forum Demigod

Berlin
Originally Posted By: charlie_croker
From a purely aesthetic point of view, we do not approve the latest changes made to this Limited Edition version, which, in our opinion, encumbers the original design.

We can forgive them the 'designed by Pinifarina' calumny simply because they were so right here...

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1232270
29/06/2011 13:31
29/06/2011 13:31
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Je suis un Coupé

Lightwater, Surrey
I wish I had a Goodwill button in mine cry but at least I have a poor-man's traction control system tongue

1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
1985½ & 2016 2017 Fiat 124 Spider + XF Sportbrake
Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1232315
29/06/2011 15:51
29/06/2011 15:51
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

SE Essex
Its a copy protected PDF so I hope you appreciate how much typing was involved ;-)

Happy
Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1232330
29/06/2011 16:49
29/06/2011 16:49
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
DaveG  Offline
Je suis un Coupé

Lightwater, Surrey
Can't you open such a PDF in a program that ignores the security features?

Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1232341
29/06/2011 17:29
29/06/2011 17:29

N
Nazo
Unregistered
Nazo
Unregistered
N

Good article even though i read only the pictures..lol

Why havent they done such a comparision over in the UK?

Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1232345
29/06/2011 17:48
29/06/2011 17:48
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

SE Essex
http://www.theplace.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/coupe.pdf I am about 1/2 way through the translation

Happy
Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1232439
29/06/2011 23:52
29/06/2011 23:52
Berlin
barnacle Offline
barnacle  Offline
Forum Demigod

Berlin
Google translation of the main text: none of the pictures, captions, or technical stuff. It turns out that Linux is quite handy at reading such things...

We can not wait until spring to drive the "TT quattro." You say that is only available in Germany? Okay, when? On 15 December in Monaco to 9? We will be punctual. " So ended the conversation with the leaders of Verona dell'Autogerma, official importer of Audi for Italy.
Begins a new adventure for us. Retrieved two other cars with comparable 'TT' in terms of "seduction," it's off to Monaco. Duilio Crook, coordinator of the instructors of the School-Safe Guide to "EA" and former record holder with Ferrari in the U.S. (see number 11/98), will pass from one machine to another, taking over our regular testers. The direction of Milan. Here is his report.

Front-wheel drive, rear drive. Which is better? The opportunity to take a trip with three different high performance car is attractive and also a location mixture of city, highway and mountain roads should clarify ideas about what is the best solution. All three cars are prestigious and performance, on paper, are excellent.
I make an introduction: I have never chosen a car on the basis of acceleration or top speed, because I think that even if it takes from zero to one hundred one-tenth or two more, it is said to be less absolute. I have always valued the car as a whole, taking into account the fact that I have to use it for short stretches in the city is out for long trips, so, it must be manageable, easy to understand, convenient, not too noisy, fast, stable and with a riding position that makes me feel at ease on the seat. I go up immediately on the most expensive
three, the Porsche "Boxster", a two-seater roadster with rear-mounted engine. Drop me in the cockpit, the seat system, and, having looked at the instruments, I start: I appreciate the change of use the very precise and also soft, with five-speed relationship with each other well, and the Porsche agile enough under my command, even if the pedal is a bit 'sacrificed, because the left foot does not have much space. It reminds me of a racing car with the brake pedal very vertical, which obliges us to remove your foot from the floor when braking slightly, during some long steering also known that the steering wheel oval is narrower on the sides, so it seems that rise and fall quickly when the tour. Just push harder on the accelerator, the engine noise is evident right at my shoulders and the rustle of the air reminds me that I'm on a spider, I note that the "Boxster" has a good start in the corners and feels good in the land wheels. Indeed, in this regard to emphasize that all the Porsche follows the undulations of the ground that are transmitted to the steering wheel, so I always drive carefully in a straight line. On the highway, the asphalt smoother and the car mitigate the phenomenon is well attached to the road, the 18-inch wheels enhance steering precision. I understand that the car still has its own rigid set-up, regardless of the low-profile tires. Taking advantage of the limit on the highway and push pedal easily exceeds the 200 km / h and almost reached the limit of 240, with 6200 marking the tachometer rev / min, but the feeling of having him go faster.
After this first phase of driving, I move the car that until now I have seen in the mirrors and that reminds me of the Auto Union: Audi 'TT coupe. " His line is definitely "different", can enjoy much or anything, but it is different from that of other cars on the market. The cockpit is small compared to the rest and this is just one feature, the side window, very low, reminiscent of the GT once, but the 17-inch wheels with tires, "Bar 45" makes it very real. As he was sitting, I am comfortable: they are surrounded by an excellent finishing with a really nice design, the door increases the high sense of protection and instrumentation, while being surrounded by metal profiles, taking the warm tones that make me feel very comfortable the entire passenger compartment. The motor torque, very flat, it allows me to cross the city with ease, the "TT" is very easy to handle thanks to the size and readiness of the engine: after a short stretch of highway where I savor the excellent qualities of 'push' the four-cylinder turbo engine, combined with a six-speed gearbox truly effective and compared well, I face now mixed route, with the road a bit slippery. The environment is ideal to test the characteristics of the four-wheel drive: zero traffic and snow on the sides. I do not miss the chance em'impegno in a series of curves in which both traction and appreciate the car's stability. The Audi is attached to the road and it's not too much understeer, as I would expect, the guide is fairly neutral when Pigio on gas at the exit of curve reflected a slight understeer, but, slightly easing the pressure on the accelerator, the vehicle tends to close the curve. But we must be careful to realignment and, instead of letting the wheel slide during this phase (as some do), it must drive you well with your hands firmly, until the straight position. I am looking for some trick to create a situation of oversteer, because I'd like to try my hand at some good counter steering.
The system is easy, just use a maneuver typically rally: brake with your left foot without lightening the gas when they are at the beginning of the curve. Surprise! Barely touched the brake (Left) the engine speed drops suddenly as if a power failure: this is a security system installed by Audi on purpose to prevent the brake and accelerator simultaneously. A small flaw, however, I can find it: the brake pedal is metal and only a few small pieces of rubber soles that prevent slipping, but when you run the heel-toe, the edge of the foot pedal does not keep well, it can slip.
After driving the first two cars from the prestigious company, I get the Fiat "Coupe 2.0 20V Turbo" six-speed transmission. The "Limited Edition" has, on the central pillar, red lettering, such as brake calipers and some details of the interior, including steering wheel, which is in two colors. I omit to express an opinion on these details, because I love the colors too garish and, indeed, tend to rather monochromatic. Even on the Fiat "Coupe" I find the driving position very comfortable. The steering wheel is adjustable in all positions and the seat wraps me right away. The instrumentation is clearly visible and is set in motion button (red, of course) on the dashboard, while the key is on the steering column. I try to press this red button without good contact, but the starter does not work: instead of turning the key and then pressing the button, the engine starts. A measure, that today may seem like a "double work", if you do not evaluate as a "security barrier" against accidental starts. And a reminder, also, to a system that not everyone knows that in the past was used on racing cars for a specific purpose. The procedure was as follows: before you pressed the button and the starter motor was running the engine under pressure even sending the oil, then turned the contact at which point the engine is already started with the oil pressure. This arrangement was useful: he avoided the engine went in motion with the tops dry of oil.
Meanwhile, coupling the first gear and I set out along a beautiful stretch of mixed curves. The first acceleration, the "Coupe" squirts forward with some minor slippage of the front wheels, due to a slightly sticky; increase once the gear and the car continues its progressive acceleration, thrust with a truly enviable: they just got off ' Audi "TT" and I find nothing to regret, indeed, the impression is that the turbo is more Italian 'bad' German, although the relationship a little longer. On paper, the powers are similar, but the Fiat weighs about 100 pounds lighter, even if it is longer and has two real rear seats. The curves continue and, apart from shooting at the exit of the hairpin, where I lose a little power due to the exuberance of the "Coupe" Fiat, in the other curves the efficiency is very good. The car responds well to commands and even the understeer, which I thought most obvious, is contained; all'autobloccante with viscous coupling front, you can keep using the trajectory and the acceleration is progressive gas release to tighten the curve. It should however be cautious, because you find yourself in an instant high-speed motorway in fact, using higher gears, the speed increase with a significant progression. Reach 100 km / h in second gear, the 150 third-, fourth in the 200 pool, reaching the fifth clutch 235 and I still have a sixth gear available. The German highway traffic stops me to go beyond ... I maintain 220 km / h in sixth gear and are only known to the engine at 5000 rpm with a wisp of gas. But!
After I stabilized at 140 km / h pace at which I taste the silence of the 5-cylinder Fiat, I can afford a few thoughts: If I had to choose between the three? For a true sports driving a car should I prefer rear-wheel drive. Although more demanding, and with maximum torque at a higher system, the Porsche on a smooth ground might almost be more powerful, the important thing is to stay above 4500 rpm / min and accept a little 'more than thunder in his ears. If I had to go often in the mountains, probably the Audi 'TT' is the most suitable: the traction is ensured, the quietness and ease of operation could provide great performance to be provided in only two on board. If my needs were more varied, and sometimes had to carry for example a friend, would be the Fiat "Coupe" the most complete GT, and that is very fast, safe, quiet, suitable for all types of roads. It is difficult to draw conclusions valid for all, especially as the sports cars of today are almost all of high technical level, perhaps in a few cases like this that will weigh more motivation to purchase is in addition to the ability of the portfolios, the strength of the fascination aroused by the style (as well as by the mark).

Once in Milan, the headquarters of "EA", the three cars were tested in every aspect. First, the static test, then the response of the track, technical analysis and detection of peak performance in our test facility Vairano. Follow the following pages: we tell you in detail this fascinating comparison.

All three are fast with maximum performance similar to each other, but with distinct faces and personalities. After a thousand kilometers in the most diverse operating conditions in the city, mountain, highway, we made a pretty good idea of &#8203;&#8203;the qualities and defects of each of the three cars of this comparison. Now comes the hardest part of a test drive: the impressions you switch to the data, the instrumental measurements. Each of the three cars is analyzed in detail. First statically, you control the equipment on board, the functionality of the various accessories, the quality of materials and workmanship. So, on the slopes of our test system Vairano.
It begins with the sound level measurements, we continue with the fuel consumption and maximum performance, then move on to the evaluation of the dynamic behavior under extreme conditions of use. The measurement of the grip (detection of maximum lateral g in terms of structure stabilized), to ensure stability during cornering and straight line at high speed, and, most recently, the lap of the track "handling," increasingly significant when you to do with sports of this caliber. A long and meticulous work that leads to the development of a large amount of data that only a small part are placed in the magazine. The important thing is that the data transformed into certainties impressions received at the wheel.

The 'TT' (stands for Tourist Trophy, in memory of the famous race which took place on the island of Man) does not go unnoticed. The German designers are not compromised, so that the final line of the car was very similar to that of the prototype exhibited at the Frankfurt Motor Show '95. Predominate throughout the curvilinear shapes, enhanced by the perfectly round wheel arches and large diameter wheels (17 "). Characteristic of the roof, very low, with small windows, like on the sports of the past, which connects smoothly with the rear trunk. In this set very retro, are inserted by the amazing modern design details such as headlights poliellissoidali, on request also with gas discharge lamps, and light alloy wheels with six spokes. The 'TT' is very compact overhangs front and low back. Given the limited height of the hall, take a seat in the cockpit can cause some problems. The space in front is more than enough, while behind places are suitable and approved for use only accommodate children aged between 4 and 12 years. The interior, finished as always with the utmost care and with new material of good quality, denotes a specific personality. The dashboard is very simple, almost spartan on it stand out large circular vents for ventilation and secondary control buttons. Facing the driver, enclosed in a small dashboard instrumentation is composed of four analog gauges (tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge and water temperature) and the onboard computer display (optional), which also provides the value of outside temperature signals and displays the RDS car radio. The seat and steering wheel are fully adjustable and allow anyone to find the most suitable position. nearly vertical steering wheel, you drive close to the ground, however, with pedals (assisted by a good foot rest left) and gear well-disposed. The standard is very comprehensive and includes, in addition to front and side airbags, automatic climate control, heated seats and the interior leather.

Rev more than two years after presentation, "Boxster" retains its charm. Indeed, with the sporty 18 ", newly available as an optional extra on this" small "Porsche, the line acquires even greater spirit and personality, with some stylistic failure. The 'Boxster' is 4.32 m long, that is 7 cm more than the "Coupe" Fiat and even twenty-eight compared to the 'TT' Audi.
Unlike the other two, "Boxster", because of mechanical arrangement with the rear engine in central position, is a two-seater. Even here, at least with the roof closed, the accessibility is not the best. The living space is, by necessity, rather limited and it should be noted that, if you are two, not even in the cockpit can accommodate a briefcase. In this case, you should use the vans that are two, one front and one behind, for a total of 260 liters capacity. The cockpit is even sportier setting than that of the "TT". The main controls are well laid out, although the lack of height adjustment for the steering wheel (only moves axially) may create some problems of adaptability. The instrumentation is gathered in front of the rider and is dominated, according to Porsche tradition, the large tachometer. The budget includes, in addition to the speedometer and the classic indicators, also the oil level. The quality of finish is generally good in relation to the purchase price of the car. In particular, we liked the seats, well-made and well shaped. Some reservations, however, should be expressed concerning the equipment: there are standard front airbags and air conditioning, but there are no essential accessories such as the antipatti namento (1,950,000 pounds) or electrically adjustable mirrors (385,000 pounds) . Side airbags are available on request at a price of 2,552,000 lire. On balance, the "Boxster" proven, with the sports suspension, 18-inch wheels, the package "Sport Design" and some other sophisticated, well over 100 million pounds.

When it was introduced in 1994, the "Coupe" Fiat caused a sensation. The line, designed by Pininfarina, was strong, transgressive, almost arrogant as he was audacious. Meanwhile, the "Coupe" has received new engines and major technical changes to the line, however, continues to argue. From a purely aesthetic point of view, we do not approve the latest changes made to this version of "Limited Edition", which, in our opinion, encumbers the original design.
The cabin is much larger than that of the Aude 'TT'. The four posts are in front of the space is abundant, while behind you can accommodate two persons of average height without too many sacrifices. The trunk, which is accessed via a standard hood and is therefore less versatile than the one with the tailgate of audio, has a good capacity (295 liters) and is well exploited due to the regular form of the compartment.
The driving position is ergonomically correct. The setting is very similar to that of the "TT" and "Boxster" with the seat bottom and nearly vertical steering wheel. The pedals, sport type with perforated metal pedals as on the 'TT', and the shift lever is in the right position, while the secondary switches are grouped on the console and the central tunnel. Goodwill, as on racing cars, by pressing a dedicated button located above the ignition key. The instrumentation, grouped in front of the pilot is fully equipped, includes the oil pressure gauge and voltmeter. Too bad that the indicators, rather small, are not always visible.
The "Coupe", albeit with some inconsistency (some details are still improvable), is generally well finished. The leather upholstery (standard on this version) are of good quality, although we would have preferred a less contrast between colors. One criticism must be made according to equipment that does not include accessories are important for driving safety as the passenger airbag (available on request), the lateral ones (for the moment not yet provided by Fiat) or traction control system.

Last edited by barnacle; 30/06/2011 00:13. Reason: better translation

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: ] #1232468
30/06/2011 01:03
30/06/2011 01:03
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
DaveG  Offline
Je suis un Coupé

Lightwater, Surrey
Originally Posted By: Nazo

EVO issue 10 (Aug '99) did a group test of 20vt vs 3.0 GTV, Audi TT, FTO, Silvia and BMW 328Ci

Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: ] #1232470
30/06/2011 01:20
30/06/2011 01:20

D
dlongstaff
Unregistered
dlongstaff
Unregistered
D

Good article even though i read only the pictures..lol

It is a good article giving info on the cars

Imagine what a pantomime the three top gear bafoons would of made of this? seeing how well they float or something!

Last edited by dlongstaff; 30/06/2011 01:21. Reason: spelling
Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: DaveG] #1232690
30/06/2011 17:05
30/06/2011 17:05
Essex
Trappy Offline
Forum is my life
Trappy  Offline
Forum is my life

Essex
Originally Posted By: DaveG

EVO issue 10 (Aug '99) did a group test of 20vt vs 3.0 GTV, Audi TT, FTO, Silvia and BMW 328Ci

GIVE!! Do you have a scanned copy of this? I'd love to have a read smile

F****** b****** thing...
Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1232715
30/06/2011 17:51
30/06/2011 17:51
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
DaveG  Offline
Je suis un Coupé

Lightwater, Surrey
Need to dig it out of the loft, I think I only have a colour photocopy but can do a colour scan to PDF

Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: DaveG] #1232754
30/06/2011 19:48
30/06/2011 19:48
Essex
Trappy Offline
Forum is my life
Trappy  Offline
Forum is my life

Essex
Originally Posted By: DaveG
Need to dig it out of the loft, I think I only have a colour photocopy but can do a colour scan to PDF

That would be great, cheers smile

F****** b****** thing...
Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1252414
23/08/2011 10:54
23/08/2011 10:54

D
DidCoop
Unregistered
DidCoop
Unregistered
D

Yes definitely DaveG I'd love to see that.

That Italian article doesn't make huge sense translated but shows that the Coupe holds it's own against the Germans!

Re: Fiat Coupe vs Audi TT vs Porsche Boxter - 1999 [Re: hangar1138] #1531089
23/03/2015 18:43
23/03/2015 18:43
Italy, Reggio Emilia
hangar1138 Offline OP
Making a profit
hangar1138  Offline OP
Making a profit

Italy, Reggio Emilia