Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 772 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,915
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 45 of 87 1 2 … 43 44 45 46 47 … 86 87
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1247827
11/08/2011 12:27
11/08/2011 12:27

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Really?

i always fort i had a ghetto booty LOL

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1247829
11/08/2011 12:32
11/08/2011 12:32

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



hahaha who told you that , Mario laugh

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1247834
11/08/2011 12:38
11/08/2011 12:38

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



no Proccy lol

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1247890
11/08/2011 16:00
11/08/2011 16:00
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Hammering down with rain at the minute, not good for me.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1247892
11/08/2011 16:01
11/08/2011 16:01

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



The sun is shining in Dunstable at the moment!

it will get better Technics, your coupe will be ok if there is a bit of water on the floor!!!

dont worry smile

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1247900
11/08/2011 16:35
11/08/2011 16:35
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Supposed to be better after 4 smile

Hopefully in the Coupe smile



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1247902
11/08/2011 16:39
11/08/2011 16:39

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



i just washed the car and it poured down but atleast its clean laugh see you all there .

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1247923
11/08/2011 17:15
11/08/2011 17:15

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by nismo
i just washed the car and it poured down but atleast its clean laugh


we need a to$$er smiley

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1247927
11/08/2011 17:31
11/08/2011 17:31

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



no comment laugh

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1248075
11/08/2011 23:42
11/08/2011 23:42
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Nice turn up and nice to meet a couple of extra people.

Techincs, I think I had you everytime on the way home rofl


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1248078
11/08/2011 23:44
11/08/2011 23:44
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
HA, only once when I was in the wrong gear!
The roads were much busier than I thought, then I took a wrong turn towards Guildford and thought we could have a blast, and there was road works!

Up the slip road to Guildford you struggled to catch me mate! laugh


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1248079
11/08/2011 23:45
11/08/2011 23:45
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Good night though with everyone. Enjoyed it.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1248080
11/08/2011 23:47
11/08/2011 23:47

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



so you two got home ok then laugh

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: ] #1248083
11/08/2011 23:50
11/08/2011 23:50
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Originally Posted by technics
HA, only once when I was in the wrong gear!
The roads were much busier than I thought, then I took a wrong turn towards Guildford and thought we could have a blast, and there was road works!

Up the slip road to Guildford you struggled to catch me mate! laugh

First time, was wave
Second time, you went and I was catching
Slip road, well I had to take the longer turn, but more road and less traffic I would have caught up. Did wonder why you were driving to Guildford though laugh
Originally Posted by nismo
so you two got home ok then laugh

Just fine laugh


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1248086
12/08/2011 00:03
12/08/2011 00:03
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
All good.

Longer turn...... rofl

Wouldnt mind another blast with you Alexis, but if your up for it, it would have to be soon otherwise if you leave it too long ill definately wipe the floor with you! tongue

Last edited by technics; 12/08/2011 00:05.

Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1248089
12/08/2011 00:26
12/08/2011 00:26

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



Brilliant night lads!

Begbie. Your car... Brilliant!!!!

Put videos up another time, going bed as I'm shattered.

Thanks again for the joy ride Begbie!
smile

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1248091
12/08/2011 00:37
12/08/2011 00:37
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
Great night as usual, good to see a few extra coupes!


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1248109
12/08/2011 01:54
12/08/2011 01:54
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Good night - Great Coupe turn out smile

Let try and get more next time, where were the rest of you coupe owners ??




e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1248162
12/08/2011 10:52
12/08/2011 10:52

A
alexjames
Unregistered
alexjames
Unregistered
A



Working frown

Will try and make the next one, with a few others too. what date is it on next?

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1248167
12/08/2011 11:12
12/08/2011 11:12
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
8th of September for Italian night laugh



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1248798
13/08/2011 23:54
13/08/2011 23:54
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
I'll be down in cornwall on my hols for that one. rolleyes


Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1253921
26/08/2011 21:58
26/08/2011 21:58
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Next Italian night is the 8th Sep. Guys smile



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1253924
26/08/2011 21:59
26/08/2011 21:59
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
I'll be there, it's been a while! smile


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1253925
26/08/2011 22:00
26/08/2011 22:00

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



hahaha you have been missing your fry ups laugh

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1253926
26/08/2011 22:03
26/08/2011 22:03
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
No fry ups for me anymore, just salad! smile smile


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1253932
26/08/2011 22:12
26/08/2011 22:12

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



yeah right i'v heard it all now lol , i'm going to order a fry up and eat it in front of you and see how long it takes you to order a big breakfast with extra chips laugh

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1253934
26/08/2011 22:15
26/08/2011 22:15
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
I don't even know if the ace cafe does a salad, oh well, i'll just tell Mrs C that I had salad with a side fried breakfast! smile


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1253936
26/08/2011 22:23
26/08/2011 22:23

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



its ok i'll take some photos so she can see for herself wink

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1254031
27/08/2011 03:25
27/08/2011 03:25
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Should be a good night - Hopefully weather will get better
laugh

Food Menu - ACE CAFE laugh laugh



e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1254736
29/08/2011 11:27
29/08/2011 11:27

K
karl_20VT
Unregistered
karl_20VT
Unregistered
K



i'm going to try and make this one, now that I got a coupe worthy of showing my face in smile

Page 45 of 87 1 2 … 43 44 45 46 47 … 86 87

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.050s Queries: 15 (0.043s) Memory: 0.7344 MB (Peak: 0.9444 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 01:22:06 UTC