|
0 registered members (),
772
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1247827
11/08/2011 12:27
11/08/2011 12:27
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Really?
i always fort i had a ghetto booty LOL
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1247829
11/08/2011 12:32
11/08/2011 12:32
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
hahaha who told you that , Mario 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1247834
11/08/2011 12:38
11/08/2011 12:38
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1247890
11/08/2011 16:00
11/08/2011 16:00
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
Hammering down with rain at the minute, not good for me.
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1247892
11/08/2011 16:01
11/08/2011 16:01
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
The sun is shining in Dunstable at the moment! it will get better Technics, your coupe will be ok if there is a bit of water on the floor!!! dont worry 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1247902
11/08/2011 16:39
11/08/2011 16:39
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
i just washed the car and it poured down but atleast its clean  see you all there .
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#1247923
11/08/2011 17:15
11/08/2011 17:15
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
i just washed the car and it poured down but atleast its clean we need a to$$er smiley
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1247927
11/08/2011 17:31
11/08/2011 17:31
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
no comment 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1248075
11/08/2011 23:42
11/08/2011 23:42
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
Nice turn up and nice to meet a couple of extra people. Techincs, I think I had you everytime on the way home 
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1248078
11/08/2011 23:44
11/08/2011 23:44
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
HA, only once when I was in the wrong gear! The roads were much busier than I thought, then I took a wrong turn towards Guildford and thought we could have a blast, and there was road works! Up the slip road to Guildford you struggled to catch me mate!
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1248079
11/08/2011 23:45
11/08/2011 23:45
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
Good night though with everyone. Enjoyed it.
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1248080
11/08/2011 23:47
11/08/2011 23:47
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
so you two got home ok then 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: ]
#1248083
11/08/2011 23:50
11/08/2011 23:50
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
HA, only once when I was in the wrong gear! The roads were much busier than I thought, then I took a wrong turn towards Guildford and thought we could have a blast, and there was road works! Up the slip road to Guildford you struggled to catch me mate! First time, was  Second time, you went and I was catching Slip road, well I had to take the longer turn, but more road and less traffic I would have caught up. Did wonder why you were driving to Guildford though  so you two got home ok then  Just fine 
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1248086
12/08/2011 00:03
12/08/2011 00:03
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
All good. Longer turn...... Wouldnt mind another blast with you Alexis, but if your up for it, it would have to be soon otherwise if you leave it too long ill definately wipe the floor with you!
Last edited by technics; 12/08/2011 00:05.
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1248089
12/08/2011 00:26
12/08/2011 00:26
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Brilliant night lads! Begbie. Your car... Brilliant!!!! Put videos up another time, going bed as I'm shattered. Thanks again for the joy ride Begbie! 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1248162
12/08/2011 10:52
12/08/2011 10:52
|
alexjames
Unregistered
|
alexjames
Unregistered
|
Working Will try and make the next one, with a few others too. what date is it on next?
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1253925
26/08/2011 22:00
26/08/2011 22:00
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
hahaha you have been missing your fry ups 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1253932
26/08/2011 22:12
26/08/2011 22:12
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
yeah right i'v heard it all now lol , i'm going to order a fry up and eat it in front of you and see how long it takes you to order a big breakfast with extra chips 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1253936
26/08/2011 22:23
26/08/2011 22:23
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
its ok i'll take some photos so she can see for herself 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1254736
29/08/2011 11:27
29/08/2011 11:27
|
karl_20VT
Unregistered
|
karl_20VT
Unregistered
|
i'm going to try and make this one, now that I got a coupe worthy of showing my face in 
|
|
|
|