Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 772 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,915
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 87 1 2 … 44 45 46 47 48 … 86 87
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1254901
29/08/2011 22:11
29/08/2011 22:11

B
Biggenz
Unregistered
Biggenz
Unregistered
B



Begbie, how did you struggle to keep up with Maurizio in your car? Lol

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1255012
30/08/2011 10:47
30/08/2011 10:47
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Well, he was following me home, then missed his turning on the A3 as he was in the wrong lane, so I held back, thinking he was going to cut across me to get into the right lane, but instead, he followed me onto the A3, but he was already ahead and I didn't know he was going to boot it off. If there wasn't any traffic it would have been 3 - 0 smile


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1255015
30/08/2011 10:57
30/08/2011 10:57
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
I think we had one go each at being in the wrong gear and got left behind, thats 1-1, then the one you explained.
Anyway was still good fun, see you next time?


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1256045
01/09/2011 22:18
01/09/2011 22:18
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Ill be there IF my car is ready!


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1256142
02/09/2011 09:17
02/09/2011 09:17
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
No messing about with you is there smile


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1256152
02/09/2011 09:54
02/09/2011 09:54
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
laugh


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1257238
05/09/2011 18:33
05/09/2011 18:33

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



well its that time of month again laugh , italian night at the ace this thursday , i'll be there as normal , any other takers for the night ?

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1257240
05/09/2011 18:44
05/09/2011 18:44
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
IF I have my car back (as Flea is just finishing it off still) AND IF it stays DRY!


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: technics] #1257263
05/09/2011 20:20
05/09/2011 20:20

B
Biggenz
Unregistered
Biggenz
Unregistered
B



Originally Posted by technics
IF I have my car back (as Flea is just finishing it off still) AND IF it stays DRY!


You and the weather. Lol

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1257269
05/09/2011 20:35
05/09/2011 20:35

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



are you going to make this one Biggenz ?

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1257272
05/09/2011 20:39
05/09/2011 20:39

B
Biggenz
Unregistered
Biggenz
Unregistered
B



Afraid not mate.

Head gasket went on my car so it's going for a royal treatment this week hopefully(and a lightened wallet).

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1257274
05/09/2011 20:40
05/09/2011 20:40
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Hopefully weather will be ok smile

Ill be there as usual smile




e46 M3 330D Sport
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1257287
05/09/2011 21:14
05/09/2011 21:14

C
coupe_manic
Unregistered
coupe_manic
Unregistered
C



What time is everyone meeting up? I may pop down and say hi

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258015
07/09/2011 20:51
07/09/2011 20:51

4
400FF
Unregistered
400FF
Unregistered
4



Is anyone goin to this???

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258019
07/09/2011 20:53
07/09/2011 20:53

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



i'll be going to this as normal and i'll be there at around 7pm , come and say hello laugh

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258028
07/09/2011 20:59
07/09/2011 20:59

N
NineOneSix
Unregistered
NineOneSix
Unregistered
N



I'll try, but might be doing the long shift

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258041
07/09/2011 21:07
07/09/2011 21:07

4
400FF
Unregistered
400FF
Unregistered
4



Ok Nismo will be there about 8 as I'm takeing my little girl out and got to go back to Braintree but will defo come say hi

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258056
07/09/2011 21:32
07/09/2011 21:32
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
Will do my best to make it but will be late, god I hate deadlines!


[Linked Image]
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258122
07/09/2011 23:20
07/09/2011 23:20
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
My car is not quite ready from Flea yet, waiting to replace one dodgy injector so unfortunately cant come to this. Have a good evening guys.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258177
08/09/2011 09:36
08/09/2011 09:36

N
Naf
Unregistered
Naf
Unregistered
N



I should be there just after 7:00pm !!!

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258180
08/09/2011 10:08
08/09/2011 10:08
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,728
London
kj16v Offline
My life on the forum
kj16v  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,728
London
I'll be down too.

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258185
08/09/2011 10:17
08/09/2011 10:17
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Really wanted to come to this and the one time in not, it sounds like its going to be a very good turn out!


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258187
08/09/2011 10:25
08/09/2011 10:25

M
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
M



i cant make it this month...

im giving the GTA so much needed love!

see you all next time smile

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258191
08/09/2011 10:45
08/09/2011 10:45
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Oooh, do I or don't I come? Was debating about not coming, but since there is going to be a couple more 16v'ers there, I might turn up smile


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258299
08/09/2011 17:51
08/09/2011 17:51

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



rmj is also going to try and get here tonight so should be a good turn out laugh

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258306
08/09/2011 18:05
08/09/2011 18:05
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Damn n blast


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258309
08/09/2011 18:22
08/09/2011 18:22

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



its ok Technics you won't be missed laugh

only jokeing fella , it won't be the same without you wink

Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258310
08/09/2011 18:27
08/09/2011 18:27
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
I wont be there this evening, going to see if I can finish the polishing off before Sunday for Gaydon, although the weather isn't look great for that either frown


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258317
08/09/2011 19:01
08/09/2011 19:01
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline
I need some sleep
technics  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
smile


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets [Re: EDz] #1258331
08/09/2011 19:39
08/09/2011 19:39
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
E
EDz Offline OP
Competition Level
EDz  Offline OP
Competition Level
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,168
London
Come down in another car Technics smile



e46 M3 330D Sport
Page 46 of 87 1 2 … 44 45 46 47 48 … 86 87

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.056s Queries: 15 (0.049s) Memory: 0.7316 MB (Peak: 0.9390 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 02:04:20 UTC