|
0 registered members (),
772
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,134
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1254901
29/08/2011 22:11
29/08/2011 22:11
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Begbie, how did you struggle to keep up with Maurizio in your car? Lol
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1255015
30/08/2011 10:57
30/08/2011 10:57
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
I think we had one go each at being in the wrong gear and got left behind, thats 1-1, then the one you explained. Anyway was still good fun, see you next time?
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1256045
01/09/2011 22:18
01/09/2011 22:18
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
Ill be there IF my car is ready!
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1257238
05/09/2011 18:33
05/09/2011 18:33
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
well its that time of month again  , italian night at the ace this thursday , i'll be there as normal , any other takers for the night ?
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1257240
05/09/2011 18:44
05/09/2011 18:44
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
IF I have my car back (as Flea is just finishing it off still) AND IF it stays DRY!
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: technics]
#1257263
05/09/2011 20:20
05/09/2011 20:20
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
IF I have my car back (as Flea is just finishing it off still) AND IF it stays DRY! You and the weather. Lol
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1257269
05/09/2011 20:35
05/09/2011 20:35
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
are you going to make this one Biggenz ?
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1257272
05/09/2011 20:39
05/09/2011 20:39
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Biggenz
Unregistered
|
Afraid not mate.
Head gasket went on my car so it's going for a royal treatment this week hopefully(and a lightened wallet).
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1257287
05/09/2011 21:14
05/09/2011 21:14
|
coupe_manic
Unregistered
|
coupe_manic
Unregistered
|
What time is everyone meeting up? I may pop down and say hi
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1258015
07/09/2011 20:51
07/09/2011 20:51
|
400FF
Unregistered
|
400FF
Unregistered
|
Is anyone goin to this???
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1258019
07/09/2011 20:53
07/09/2011 20:53
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
i'll be going to this as normal and i'll be there at around 7pm , come and say hello 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1258028
07/09/2011 20:59
07/09/2011 20:59
|
NineOneSix
Unregistered
|
NineOneSix
Unregistered
|
I'll try, but might be doing the long shift
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1258041
07/09/2011 21:07
07/09/2011 21:07
|
400FF
Unregistered
|
400FF
Unregistered
|
Ok Nismo will be there about 8 as I'm takeing my little girl out and got to go back to Braintree but will defo come say hi
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1258122
07/09/2011 23:20
07/09/2011 23:20
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
My car is not quite ready from Flea yet, waiting to replace one dodgy injector so unfortunately cant come to this. Have a good evening guys.
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1258177
08/09/2011 09:36
08/09/2011 09:36
|
Naf
Unregistered
|
Naf
Unregistered
|
I should be there just after 7:00pm !!!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1258180
08/09/2011 10:08
08/09/2011 10:08
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,728 London
kj16v
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,728
London
|
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1258185
08/09/2011 10:17
08/09/2011 10:17
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
Really wanted to come to this and the one time in not, it sounds like its going to be a very good turn out!
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1258187
08/09/2011 10:25
08/09/2011 10:25
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
Marco20valveT
Unregistered
|
i cant make it this month... im giving the GTA so much needed love! see you all next time 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1258299
08/09/2011 17:51
08/09/2011 17:51
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
rmj is also going to try and get here tonight so should be a good turn out 
|
|
|
Re: Ace Cafe monthly meets
[Re: EDz]
#1258309
08/09/2011 18:22
08/09/2011 18:22
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
its ok Technics you won't be missed  only jokeing fella , it won't be the same without you 
|
|
|
|