|
|
|
0 registered members (),
538
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Plus on ebay
#1264761
28/09/2011 20:09
28/09/2011 20:09
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Plus on ebay
[Re: ]
#1264773
28/09/2011 20:42
28/09/2011 20:42
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 20 west yorkshire
stevey
Newbie
|
Newbie
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 20
west yorkshire
|
Had my eye on this one myself, I contacted seller only thing thats putting me off is he does not have proof of history, buts states this can be obtained from fiat! Plus ABS light stays on, not sure what the fault could really be. Is there anyone in carlise willing to check it out?
Last edited by stevey; 28/09/2011 20:44.
|
|
|
Re: Plus on ebay
[Re: ]
#1264912
29/09/2011 11:27
29/09/2011 11:27
|
Lucifer
Unregistered
|
Lucifer
Unregistered
|
I've never quite "got" the fascination with Energy Green. Yeah it's okay, but no better than a load of other colours I could mention. I can only assume it's because of the 'rare' factor, but each to their own I guess!
|
|
|
Re: Plus on ebay
[Re: Barmybob]
#1264943
29/09/2011 13:54
29/09/2011 13:54
|
Naf
Unregistered
|
Naf
Unregistered
|
I like it....but I might be a bit biased...  lol. It was the opposite for me... when seeing mine in the flesh for the first time, the pics didn't do her justice(wasn't going to view her because it was "Green") But now wouldn't swap for any other colour!!!  . She gives off a great sparkle in the sun
|
|
|
Re: Plus on ebay
[Re: ]
#1265406
30/09/2011 17:38
30/09/2011 17:38
|
Naf
Unregistered
|
Naf
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Plus on ebay
[Re: ]
#1265428
30/09/2011 19:03
30/09/2011 19:03
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
i like the blue one your parked next too 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|