Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 616 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,104
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,903
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Where the hell is everybody? #1298140
17/12/2011 00:51
17/12/2011 00:51
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,632
Northern Ireland
D
daithi28 Offline OP
My life on the forum
daithi28  Offline OP
My life on the forum
D

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,632
Northern Ireland

I've had little chance to peruse the forum in recent months, between work, house renovations etc.

This is the 1st Friday in about 10 weeks I've had the opportunity to chill, have a beer, surf the net and watch some tv for one night.

But where is everybody? 4 viewings on general chat and only a handful of others on the other topics.

It looks like I am a lonely forum wanderer tonight............

Well, I suppose it is black-eye Friday after all.

Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: daithi28] #1298144
17/12/2011 00:57
17/12/2011 00:57
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
I'm here, as usual laugh

Must admit, it has been rather quiet over the past week or so.

People must have better things to do, although no idea what confused laugh

Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: daithi28] #1298152
17/12/2011 01:36
17/12/2011 01:36

M
mayzon
Unregistered
mayzon
Unregistered
M



I'm usually quiet, but HERE I AM laugh

Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: daithi28] #1298154
17/12/2011 01:47
17/12/2011 01:47

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



i'm here too laugh

Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: daithi28] #1298158
17/12/2011 02:22
17/12/2011 02:22
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
boo


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: MarioCirillo] #1298161
17/12/2011 03:14
17/12/2011 03:14

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



me too - pissed!!!!

Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: daithi28] #1298181
17/12/2011 09:53
17/12/2011 09:53

S
samsite999
Unregistered
samsite999
Unregistered
S



Same thing happens every year this time, also goes dead over the summer holidays

Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: ] #1298183
17/12/2011 10:02
17/12/2011 10:02
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Originally Posted by proccy
me too - pissed!!!!


Nothing new there then gwar tongue

Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: daithi28] #1298194
17/12/2011 10:29
17/12/2011 10:29

D
Duffy
Unregistered
Duffy
Unregistered
D



me too.......albeit with a hangover!

Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: daithi28] #1298211
17/12/2011 11:41
17/12/2011 11:41

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



I've managed to stop working and come on line.

Been too busy for the forum... For once...

You haven't missed much...

Barbz is now in the league of fighting off hyper cars
Mario loves goats
Proccy.... Gwar

Now to work on my coupe as its going away for x-mas

Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: daithi28] #1298276
17/12/2011 17:49
17/12/2011 17:49
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
I am here too, but there is so many other distractions at this time of year, I just get time to check the RSS feed on my phone and then have to run the kids somewhere etc....



Happy
Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: daithi28] #1298336
17/12/2011 21:00
17/12/2011 21:00
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
stan Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
stan  Offline
Dr. Frankenstan
Forum Demigod

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 32,123
Cumbria
I'm still here......and no, I haven't got a home to go to frown


laugh


[Linked Image]
Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: daithi28] #1298337
17/12/2011 21:02
17/12/2011 21:02

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P



I'm here when I can bloody busy with prays crashing and getting stuck!

Re: Where the hell is everybody? [Re: daithi28] #1298340
17/12/2011 21:09
17/12/2011 21:09
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
I'm here smile

Along with leighton, Rob, little Dan, Jake, coupedummy, senny Dave, minimetalman, mayzon, truffle, and loads of others I don't know as we're in pizza express, lol


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.013s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.6472 MB (Peak: 0.7626 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 16:46:52 UTC