Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1308748
21/01/2012 11:26
21/01/2012 11:26
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
chrissy Offline
Tourque Italia member!
chrissy  Offline
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
click to enlarge

I look like Carl Froch supposedly,

I think im better looking TBH.

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: chrissy] #1308763
21/01/2012 12:16
21/01/2012 12:16
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
MCMike Offline
Forum is my job
MCMike  Offline
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,694
Midlands
Excellent stuff - laughing my head off at some of these cool


1972 Triumph Stag
1984 Alfasud TI
1999 Fiat Coupe Turbo LE
2005 350Z




Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1308776
21/01/2012 13:08
21/01/2012 13:08

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T



Well thats not too shabby at all!

I just used FaceDoubles and it matched me to none other than Bradley Cooper, AKA People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive 2011 laugh

click to enlarge

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1308839
21/01/2012 17:50
21/01/2012 17:50

R
rAzOr_20vt
Unregistered
rAzOr_20vt
Unregistered
R



Fun bobby from friends... Hahaha thats awesome!! hehe

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1308863
21/01/2012 20:03
21/01/2012 20:03
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
Apparently i look a little like Megamind, cant see it myself... click to enlarge click to enlarge

Last edited by jame5; 21/01/2012 20:39.

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: Theresa] #1308879
21/01/2012 20:50
21/01/2012 20:50

J
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
J



Originally Posted by Theresa
Lol, thanks pinin and yes, 13 pints costs a bit to make me look that good, but I'm worth it laugh

Agree with you about the Jbt photo shocked Jbt is hotter though love laugh


Amen sister.

love

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1308889
21/01/2012 21:00
21/01/2012 21:00
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,091
Leicestershire
Joe78 Offline
I need some sleep
Joe78  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,091
Leicestershire
Angelos Epithemiou is a dead ringer for JBT. I can't seem to use imgpop on the picture though, so see here

http://www.list.co.uk/article/31401-angelos-epithemious-christmas/

Last edited by Joe78; 21/01/2012 21:01.
Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1308895
21/01/2012 21:09
21/01/2012 21:09
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
came2dance Offline
I AM a Coop
came2dance  Offline
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
Originally Posted by Truffle
Well thats not too shabby at all!

I just used FaceDoubles and it matched me to none other than Bradley Cooper, AKA People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive 2011 laugh

click to enlarge click to enlarge


It must have somehow missed the Julian Clary resemblance Truff laugh



[Linked Image]www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1309287
22/01/2012 23:35
22/01/2012 23:35

M
MattM
Unregistered
MattM
Unregistered
M



click to enlarge

Av' it!

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1309288
22/01/2012 23:36
22/01/2012 23:36

M
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
Marco20ValveT
Unregistered
M



LMFAO!!!!

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1309300
23/01/2012 00:29
23/01/2012 00:29
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
laugh

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1309316
23/01/2012 01:40
23/01/2012 01:40
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Sedicivalvole Offline
Forum is my life
Sedicivalvole  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
rofl


Vinci Grey LE
Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6
BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8
Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1309317
23/01/2012 01:54
23/01/2012 01:54
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
MarioCirillo Offline
Ex El Presidente
MarioCirillo  Offline
Ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,644
Watford
10/10 lol


Proud Owner of Rosso Speed LE041
Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1309360
23/01/2012 11:12
23/01/2012 11:12

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



Originally Posted by MattM
click to enlarge

Av' it!


lmfao as well, very funny laugh

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1309368
23/01/2012 11:40
23/01/2012 11:40

P
porkypaul
Unregistered
porkypaul
Unregistered
P



Originally Posted by MattM
click to enlarge

Av' it!


Very good Matt

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1309588
23/01/2012 22:00
23/01/2012 22:00

H
h2ypr
Unregistered
h2ypr
Unregistered
H



I supposedly look like this guy ....

click to enlarge
and in this picture I can see the resemblance actually...

Ross

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1310661
26/01/2012 21:54
26/01/2012 21:54

R
roly
Unregistered
roly
Unregistered
R



Anyone remember former Liverpool defender Rob Jones? He's my twin.

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1310811
27/01/2012 13:51
27/01/2012 13:51
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,732
Surrey
E
Emjay Offline
Forum is my life
Emjay  Offline
Forum is my life
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,732
Surrey
JimO
click to enlarge

Petep
click to enlarge


Does our law condemn a man without first hearing him to find out what he has been doing? (John 7:51)
Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1310868
27/01/2012 16:55
27/01/2012 16:55
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
Well obviously...

click to enlarge


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: Emjay] #1310873
27/01/2012 17:02
27/01/2012 17:02
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,919
J
JimO Offline
Forum veteran
JimO  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,919
Originally Posted by Emjay
JimO
click to enlarge


How jolly dare you, I look nothing like that big mouthed egocentric total waste of air space idiotic person, however I have been called a big mouthed etc etc laugh

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: barnacle] #1310939
27/01/2012 20:28
27/01/2012 20:28

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T



Originally Posted by barnacle
Well obviously...

click to enlarge


I would have thought you were more like:

click to enlarge

Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1310959
27/01/2012 20:59
27/01/2012 20:59
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
Nah, anybody tries to shoot me down and I land on them like a ton of bricks!

(I've been hit by a pheasant that wasn't watching where I was going - they bloody hurt!)


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Fiat coupe member look a like thread [Re: ] #1311570
29/01/2012 19:15
29/01/2012 19:15
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,595
angus, scotland
jimbob13 Offline
I need some sleep
jimbob13  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,595
angus, scotland
click to enlarge My double, apparently. rolleyes


[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 15 (0.009s) Memory: 0.7083 MB (Peak: 0.8942 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:09:38 UTC