» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 294 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,629
Posts1,341,382
Members1,814
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,568
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,304
PeteP 21,522
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,367
Edinburgh 16,838
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: AndrewR] #1325769
17/03/2012 06:44
17/03/2012 06:44

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: AndrewR
Originally Posted By: jonnybgt1759
Away from that anyway your einstein obsesion is now proved wrong thanks to CERN

You might have been too quick with the 'proved' there ...

Neutrinos now same speed as light

Again your link is invalid by still showing neutrions slighlty faster than light.

And as before you state 1 test or, 2 for opera to be not considered proof.

Epic fail again.

For fair comeback review the 3 cases I provided links to, and give feedback on your view with a open minded approach.

You seem a smart guy, maybe a little narrow minded possibly to do with your age .

All I ask of you is to view them and give your take.

Thanks.

At least we have one thing we agree on ' the coop' smile

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325780
17/03/2012 08:00
17/03/2012 08:00

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T

I'm just gonna wade in here.

The scientists who MADE the original opera experiments have admitted they had faulty/miscalibrated equipment. How do you manage to just ignore large parts of a story so easily?!

I would like an answer to another recurring problem however. You have mentioned flying saucers already, how do you explain that the 'look' of alien aircraft has historically changed depending on the cultural sci-fi imaginations of the time.

There were no mentionings of 'flying saucers' before they become the popular fictional shape, then suddenly people were reporting them all over the place. Why were saucers the favoured shape of sci-fi? Because technical thinking at the time was that the ultimate aircraft design was a 'saucer' which could take off vertically and travel in any direction.

Recently, there has been a dramatic increase in the number of triangular UFO's reported. Convieniently this mirrors the advent of 'triangular' flying wing shaped aircraft being the latest thinking in aircraft design, and being used extensivelyt in pop culture programs like X-Files, Stargate etc.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325810
17/03/2012 09:39
17/03/2012 09:39
S
samsite999 Offline
I AM a Coop
samsite999  Offline
I AM a Coop
S

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1203.3433v1.pdf

The latest nutreno report, they are not traveling faster than light. Mr e holds up well on his one still.
And if you still despute you have got to be trolling.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1325815
17/03/2012 09:54
17/03/2012 09:54
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
Again your link is invalid by still showing neutrions slighlty faster than light.

Originally Posted By: That article
"Now we are 100% sure that the speed of light is the speed of neutrinos."

Epic fail again.

Well, quite.

Dear monos, a secret truth.
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1325838
17/03/2012 11:35
17/03/2012 11:35

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

For fair comeback review the 3 cases I provided links to, and give feedback on your view with a open minded approach.

All I ask of you is to view them and give your take.

My take:

1. the exciting clip with the 'laser beam' looks completely faked. Looks more like an extendable light sabre. Probability of faking = High. Probability of alien craft = Low.

2. Robert Lazar has been resoundingly exposed as a complete fake.

3. Someone was found dead in his apartment. Probability of natural causes / suicide /accident/ high (because there is no reason to doubt it). Probability of murder to cover up truth = unquantifiable, unless we firstly establish the likely truth. You can't infer the likely truth about aliens from a man being found dead in his apartment.

The underlying problem with your approach, jonnybgt1759, is that you seem to be making a simple mistake in confusing possibility with certainty, or high probability. We already know that it is possible that the aliens are among us. That is not controversial. We also know that there are far more plausible explanations for any item of 'evidence' you care to produce. So whenever you cite something that could easily be explained without appeal to aliens, but insist that the evidence probably points to alien origins, you are just being irrational. The rational procedure is to opt for the most probable explanation. In the case of UFO evidence, this is always a mundane one.

Open-mindedness, as I think others have pointed out, entails openness to the relative probability of each available explanation; not just openness to the one explanation you want to be correct.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1325853
17/03/2012 13:44
17/03/2012 13:44

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: Truffle
I would like an answer to another recurring problem however. You have mentioned flying saucers already, how do you explain that the 'look' of alien aircraft has historically changed depending on the cultural sci-fi imaginations of the time.

There were no mentionings of 'flying saucers' before they become the popular fictional shape, then suddenly people were reporting them all over the place. Why were saucers the favoured shape of sci-fi? Because technical thinking at the time was that the ultimate aircraft design was a 'saucer' which could take off vertically and travel in any direction.

How wrong can you be view my post earlier on the 1562 nuremubrg avent http://www.altereddimensions.net/aliens/NurembergUFOBattle.aspx

Also not to mention the countless hieroglypics recorded years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXT6BxhC_V8

Originally Posted By: Truffle

Recently, there has been a dramatic increase in the number of triangular UFO's reported. Convieniently this mirrors the advent of 'triangular' flying wing shaped aircraft being the latest thinking in aircraft design, and being used extensivelyt in pop culture programs like X-Files, Stargate etc.

Yes well done the triangle craft are ours Under made under 'Aurora' Project With T3RA & T3RB which was evolved from the german scientists taken after ww2 who were working on the 'bell' project

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325854
17/03/2012 13:47
17/03/2012 13:47
S
samsite999 Offline
I AM a Coop
samsite999  Offline
I AM a Coop
S

Do you admit you were wrong about your CERN post yet?

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: samsite999] #1325856
17/03/2012 13:51
17/03/2012 13:51

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: samsite999
Do you admit you were wrong about your CERN post yet?

Its funny how after one test against the original neutrino proves that it travels at the speed of light. I am labeled wrong however when i post the original tests the response was ' more tests are needed to conclude'

Just saying its one rule for others another for me.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1325858
17/03/2012 14:12
17/03/2012 14:12

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: Enforcer
My take:

1. the exciting clip with the 'laser beam' looks completely faked. Looks more like an extendable light sabre. Probability of faking = High. Probability of alien craft = Low.

I wasnt meaning that video however the video is directly from usaf so fake looks to be unlikely and the officer in charge comes forward and explains he was directly taken into a room with higher personal to view the clip and not to talk about it.

The first clip was captain robert salas giving evidence of nuclear slios being shutdown 5 warheads with many miltary whitness viewing a disc hovering above them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTrGF6tSwZM

As for Lazar where has heen been proved fake? Its news to me proof was found he worked at los alamos, wage slips ID cards. He now runs united nuclear with his own particle accelerator. His latests breakthrough is building hyrdodgen fuel systems more advanced than the fuel cell idea. http://www.unitednuclear.com/

Does this man sound like a fraud to you?

He also at the time explained that the element 115 is used as fuel in the craft. At the time didnt exist the problem is making it stable which funnily enough appears possible here is a qoute on it

'This latest scientific breakthrough, however, provides significant credibility to Bob Lazar’s claims rather than discrediting his claims. Bob Lazar’s Element 115 discs used to make the wedge for the “Sport Model” Flying Disc Anti-Matter Reactor would have to have been the isotope of Element 115 containing the magic number of 184 neutrons, therefore, having an atomic mass of 299. The nuclear configuration of this isotope of Element 115 would be identical to the nuclear configuration of the only known stable isotope of Element 83, Bismuth, 83Bi209, containing the magic number of 126 neutrons, except that the Element 115 isotope would have one more energy level completely filled with protons and neutrons. 82 protons and 114 protons are magic numbers for protons because 82 protons completely fill 6 proton energy levels and 114 protons completely fill 7 proton energy levels. The 83rd proton for Bismuth is a lone proton in the 7th proton energy level and the 115th proton for Element 115 is the lone proton in the 8th proton energy level. 126 neutrons completely fill 7 neutron energy levels and 184 neutrons completely fill 8 neutron energy levels. Refer to the Nucleon Energy Level Table for Bismuth and Element 115, below, for the nuclear configurations of Bismuth and Element 115. This stable isotope of Bismuth, Element 83, has very unique gravitational characteristics. Refer to the Henry William Wallace Patent: U.S. Patent 3,626,605, “Method and Apparatus for Generating a Secondary Gravitational Force Field.” '

He now views it a mistake coming forward with his information as genreally people refused to accept it with there sheep like attitude and attempts on his life.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325862
17/03/2012 14:53
17/03/2012 14:53
S
samsite999 Offline
I AM a Coop
samsite999  Offline
I AM a Coop
S

Your clearly a troll lol enjoy your day because I'm done smile

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: samsite999] #1325864
17/03/2012 15:29
17/03/2012 15:29

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: samsite999
Your clearly a troll lol enjoy your day because I'm done smile

Enough of the abuse I havent once responded this way but i now feel annoyed so.

Yeah Im a troll & stay in caves and eat people shrek like.

Enjoy your day driving your little rubbish car laugh

Last edited by jonnybgt1759; 17/03/2012 15:31.
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325884
17/03/2012 17:07
17/03/2012 17:07
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Forum Demigod

Berlin
I'm surprised no-one's brought up the case of the two mysterious green children found in Woolpit in the 12th century...

Meanwhile - I don't understand your comment about 'one experiment'. What has happened there is that an experiment was designed to measure the speed of neutrinos. It was expected that they would travel at, or slightly slower than, the speed of light; previous experiments had suggested this. The classic experiment to demonstrate this was the observation that the neutrinos generated in a supernova explosion arrive some time behind the light peak, but this does not allow for easy correlation of the times at which the photons and neutrinos were generated.

The experiment generated pulsed neutrinos and delivered them to a detector several hundred miles away, whose position was very accurately known. The calculated measurement errors were around 20ns - about the time it takes light to travel twenty feet - and the first results of the experiment suggested that the neutrinos arrived 60ns early...

However, when presented with unexpected results, the scientific method seeks to find out why. When the results are as far from accepted theory as this suggested, it is examined *very* carefully. In this case, not only was no-one able to replicate the results, but examination of the equipment used to detect the neutrinos revealed a bad connection in an optical fibre, the net effect of which would have been to delay a signal by approximately 60ns. Given the choice of (a) a complete overthrow of accepted and tested theory and (b) a faulty hardware error, Occam's razor dictates that the more likely (b) is the correct choice.

This is not to say that neutrinos do not indeed travel faster than light. However, if they do, by any margin whatsoever, then then entire structure of post-Newtonian physics will need to be re-written and as yet there is insufficient evidence that this is required.

Equally - science is full of cases where accepted theory has, on presentation of sufficient evidence, been overturned. Cases such as the age of the earth - until it was realised that it was internally heated by nuclear decay, it was thought it could not be more than a few million years old and still maintain a liquid core - or Wegener's theory of continental drift, first suggested by fossil and biological evidence and now measured by GPS positioning, are a couple that immediately spring to mind. Cold fusion, on the other hand...

This is not to say that it is impossible that we are being visited by aliens. It does however seem extremely unlikely - energy considerations alone would suggest that it is difficult to arrive here in any reasonable length of time without leaving a footprint visible to any astronomer, professional or amateur. And irrespective of the difficulties of getting here, it's hard to see why these putative aliens would behave in the way they're reported to; why there are *no* unambiguous and reliable witnesses; and why contact has not been made publicly.

[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325902
17/03/2012 18:18
17/03/2012 18:18

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Another reliable whitness Paul Hellyer The former Canadian Minister of Defense spells out the reasons why ET disclosure needs to happen now and how it can boost the clean energy economy .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAbFrQpfGM0&feature=player_embedded

Every day another high profile person comes forward with more info on it. This phenomenon is real. If you cant accept that then you cant accept reality.

Enjoy your herd and the farm you live in!

Last edited by jonnybgt1759; 17/03/2012 18:18.
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1325908
17/03/2012 18:57
17/03/2012 18:57
ation
szkom Offline
Club member 2000
szkom  Offline
Club member 2000
Forum is my life

ation
You do know the backdrop to the interview has pictures of flying saucers on it? Kind of makes it hard to believe that the interview isn't somewhat biased.

I think that's what people are getting at. There seems to be a heavy slant towards believing. The evidence doesn't appear to be impartial. It all seems to be reported with an agenda.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1325914
17/03/2012 19:19
17/03/2012 19:19
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
Another reliable whitness Paul Hellyer The former Canadian Minister of Defense spells out the reasons why ET disclosure needs to happen now and how it can boost the clean energy economy .

This is the guy who accused GWB of building military bases on the moon to shoot down alien visitors, yes? My, it certainly sounds like not listening to him would be refusing to accept reality.

Does accepting all of this sh*t at face value really make you think you're smarter than the 'herd'?

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1325915
17/03/2012 19:21
17/03/2012 19:21
Berlin
barnacle Offline
barnacle  Offline
Forum Demigod

Berlin

Enjoy your herd and the farm you live in!

Once again - please keep the personal abuse and ad hominem attacks out of this discussion. Thanks. <the management>

[Linked Image]
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: szkom] #1325944
17/03/2012 20:49
17/03/2012 20:49

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: szkom
You do know the backdrop to the interview has pictures of flying saucers on it? Kind of makes it hard to believe that the interview isn't somewhat biased.

I think that's what people are getting at. There seems to be a heavy slant towards believing. The evidence doesn't appear to be impartial. It all seems to be reported with an agenda.

Yess but only because the traditional media comapnys arent allowed to talk about it, never mind interview people regarding it. So the alternative media is the only media pushing the info out.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: AndrewR] #1325953
17/03/2012 21:12
17/03/2012 21:12

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: AndrewR

This is the guy who accused GWB of building military bases on the moon to shoot down alien visitors, yes? My, it certainly sounds like not listening to him would be refusing to accept reality.

Does accepting all of this sh*t at face value really make you think you're smarter than the 'herd'?

Another deunker response with a former canadian defence minister telling you what he knows. Why would a man of that cloth risk his crediability?

All of these whitness testimonys i provided you at least 6 different people from astronauts, high ranking miltary personal, nuclear physisist and senior poloticians . And i could give you 20 more!! All telling the same story so are they all nutters andrew?

The only link you gave back in response was some silly skeptical website 'straightdope' aka cecil adams who I have never heard of trying to debunk cattle mutalations without even conducting a field visit.

The funny thing is US TV documentary 'UFO HUNTERS' actually went out for a field visit and found plenty of evidence from strange fetus's implanted into cows all with pictures and film. Which seems to be operating out of dulce 'DUMB' ran by our miltary conduncting genetic expermiments possibly linked to Alien agendas.

If this was a court case andrew you would have lost but as its a taboo subject the 95% of you herd will protect you.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325957
17/03/2012 21:30
17/03/2012 21:30
Northumberland
A
AndrewR Offline
I AM a Coop
AndrewR  Offline
I AM a Coop
A

Northumberland
The thing is that your 'witnesses' aren't all telling the same story - they've all got completely different stories.

Sure, they've all mention aliens, but beyond that they seem to have little in common. It's only your desperation to believe that you know something that the common herd doesn't which ties them all together. If you were capable of evaluating them critically you'd see them for the load of tosh that they are.

I am amazed that a TV programme called UFO Hunters investigated cattle mutilations and found that there was evidence of an alien agenda at work. Really, you'd think that UFO Hunters would be completely impartial, likely to report that the 'mutilations' were natural and that no aliens were involved at all. That's certainly what I'd expect for a programme wearing its neutrality on its sleeve like that.

If this was a court case the judge would have dismissed it long ago, on the grounds that you talk not one blind bit of sense. Seriously, try re-reading your paragraph starting, "The funny thing..." as a sane person would read it and tell me that you don't sound like a nutter.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325958
17/03/2012 21:37
17/03/2012 21:37
Berlin
barnacle Offline
barnacle  Offline
Forum Demigod

Berlin
I would remind you that eye-witness evidence is considered, with good reason, to be the least credible in court. We know neither the motivation nor the trustworthiness of the witnesses, and we cannot tell the difference between 'what happened' and 'what I think happened'.

You have not yet provided one scrap of physical evidence.

[Linked Image]
Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325964
17/03/2012 22:08
17/03/2012 22:08
Inverness Scotland
R
Ryan20VT Offline
Enjoying the ride
Ryan20VT  Offline
Enjoying the ride
R

Inverness Scotland
It doesn't do any harm to believe there is life out there but until the wee green man says "We come in peace and by the way, nice motor !" is it really worth adopting other people's version of "events" and opinions ?

All a bit pointless in my book !
confused

By your command.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325965
17/03/2012 22:11
17/03/2012 22:11

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

jonnybgt1759 -

Why do you want your claims to be true?|

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325972
17/03/2012 22:54
17/03/2012 22:54
S
samsite999 Offline
I AM a Coop
samsite999  Offline
I AM a Coop
S

For the record, I did honestly think you were trolling for the joys of watching the replies jonnybgt, I don't know you just like you don't know me, it certonly wont be the first time some one has started discussions like this just to poke the nest of wasps and run off for fun.
If that's not the case then sorry, I can assure you that I find my car just as crappy as you do thumb

I do not despite the possibly of other life in this universe, statistically its probable. I do not actively seek to dismiss any ones thoughts or views... BUT thats all they are until proven otherwise.

As others have said, the credibility of the some of the sources used is suspect at best, not one bit of "evidence" has been credibly explained as proof of extra extraterrestrials visiting our plaint.

There are things we cannot explain yet, but to accept this as prof of UFO's does nothing for the credibility of your argument.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325974
17/03/2012 23:02
17/03/2012 23:02

D
dlongstaff
Unregistered
dlongstaff
Unregistered
D

Claude Vorilhon, he's the rael thing!

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: barnacle] #1325977
17/03/2012 23:16
17/03/2012 23:16

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: barnacle
I would remind you that eye-witness evidence is considered, with good reason, to be the least credible in court. We know neither the motivation nor the trustworthiness of the witnesses, and we cannot tell the difference between 'what happened' and 'what I think happened'.

You have not yet provided one scrap of physical evidence.

There is physical evidence from landing sites with abnormal radition levels. Obviously the holy grail would be a reovered crashed disc but the goverment covers it up very quicky and effictivly dubbed project pounce http://www.drboylan.com/swilson2.html which main duty is to recieve crashed ufos.

Other physical evidence has again been proved with the Alien implant removals which when tested showed non terestrial isotopes of the device which has a microstructure. The devices are also contiained in a membrane to stop the body attacking the non natural implant. when inside the body they genreally emit electormagnetic frequencys upon removal they stop here is a specialized 'phd physisists'
take on it with the evidence http://www.alienscalpel.com/alien-implan...strial-implants

So I challange you statement that we have no physical evidence I also have many more up my sleeve as I have studied the phenomenon for at least 10 years. cool

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325979
17/03/2012 23:33
17/03/2012 23:33

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Why do you want it to be true, and what would it take for you to accept that it isn't?

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1325980
17/03/2012 23:35
17/03/2012 23:35

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted By: Enforcer
jonnybgt1759 -

Why do you want your claims to be true?|

Its not my claims, I have not yet made up my on mind on the full picture despite having researched this since I got the old dial up.

I could say it has always intrgued me since childhood as I found the whole 'GOD' concept very hard to believe and if you questioned the logic off it you would get a telling off.

I also do not follow the crowd as such like i was stating with the herd statement before.

What I do find is that aprox 70% of the ufo stuff is fake that number is going up every day thanks to CGI photoshop etc and the occaisional nutter who claims channeling zorgon from the planet viola laugh

Our general media have certain blackout topics that cannot be given relase, and a element of control is established to the herd this way by using fear as there main weapon.

The progression of the web is now starting to reduce the control as more people can freely get any info they want.

For example how many supposed ufo crashes have you ever heard of?

I can give at least 5 all with multiple eye whitness testimony and at least 2 with photographic evidence and 1 with film evidence.

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325981
17/03/2012 23:38
17/03/2012 23:38

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Can we see the photographs and film?

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: ] #1325982
17/03/2012 23:39
S
samsite999 Offline
I AM a Coop
samsite999  Offline
I AM a Coop
S

[
What I do find is that aprox 70% of the ufo stuff is fake that number is going up every day thanks to CGI photoshop etc and the occaisional nutter who claims channeling zorgon from the planet viola laugh

Can I have a source on that 70% please?

Re: who's trying to nick our Sun? [Re: adder58] #1325983

J
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
jonnybgt1759
Unregistered
J

ok i will dig them out for you

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6