Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics #1344936
20/05/2012 21:50
20/05/2012 21:50
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Out of interest please, as many pics as poss with 17" Team Dynamics alloys, all designs and colours please, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1344957
20/05/2012 22:28
20/05/2012 22:28
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Nigel Offline
Forum veteran
Nigel  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
click to enlarge click to enlarge

Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345001
20/05/2012 23:41
20/05/2012 23:41

J
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
J



click on my website below and youll see them in motion. love

Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345114
21/05/2012 12:41
21/05/2012 12:41
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
They are very nice wheels, but 18" fill the arches more and because of that I think it looks better, thats my personal opinion only.
The thing is I am looking more from a performance perspective now and the big heavy 18" Azevs are starting to get to me a little now.

I would go for 17" Team Dynamics 1 OR 1.2 but would rather the 18". Being alot lighter then the Azevs that might do the trick but if it doesnt then ive got rid of the wheels ive always wanted for no reason. So to be safe to make sure I benefit I would have to go for the 17"s, this is whats in my head at the moment anyway but im alittle torn.....?


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345119
21/05/2012 12:59
21/05/2012 12:59

M
MickeyBravo20v
Unregistered
MickeyBravo20v
Unregistered
M



i like the multispoke type wheels,they suit most cars. and yours in that colour suit ya car

Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345153
21/05/2012 14:49
21/05/2012 14:49
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
JBT & Nigel, how wide are your alloys?

Is 7" ok for the 20v turbo?


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345155
21/05/2012 15:00
21/05/2012 15:00
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Nigel Offline
Forum veteran
Nigel  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Mine are 7" - specifically chosen as they are the same width as standard - I didn't want to change the handling charcteristics.

Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345174
21/05/2012 15:40
21/05/2012 15:40

J
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
J



Mine were 7.5.
But i quite like the Fiat500 wheels on the coupe.18inch and straight fit.


Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: ] #1345185
21/05/2012 16:10
21/05/2012 16:10
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 685
France, Charente
paulw Offline
Club Member 1326
paulw  Offline
Club Member 1326
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 685
France, Charente
As per my sig strip - TD Monza 17" which are a direct fit for the 20VT


Paul W.

[Linked Image]


Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345187
21/05/2012 16:20
21/05/2012 16:20
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Well this is it, im after handling now. I spent alot of money at the turn of this year completely refreshing all the suspension parts front and rear and adding a whiteline rear ARB but something is still not quite right. Its way better than before, but im after a little more from the handling department. I have a feeling that the Azevs are just to big and heavy.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345193
21/05/2012 17:06
21/05/2012 17:06

S
SLY
Unregistered
SLY
Unregistered
S



click to enlarge click to enlarge

Heres a couple of mine black on black love

Last edited by MarioCirillo; 21/05/2012 17:23. Reason: please use imgpop tags not IMG
Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345194
21/05/2012 17:12
21/05/2012 17:12

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



Rob's ( aka RMJ on the forum ) old car Sly ? with my car sitting behind it wink.

click to enlarge


Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345212
21/05/2012 18:34
21/05/2012 18:34

B
Biggenz
Unregistered
Biggenz
Unregistered
B



If you're looking for light weight forged alloys, go for Volk Racing wheels.

But be prepared to pay £2500 for them. laugh

Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345216
21/05/2012 18:43
21/05/2012 18:43

T
tim42
Unregistered
tim42
Unregistered
T



Spot the Avatar.... lovely wheels. Might swap them over from the Scottie to the Moon VT6 and put the plus wheels on the Scottie.

I bought gloss black, but they are a total mare to keep shiney. In retrospect I would have bought matt black which matches the brake dust!!

Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: ] #1345221
21/05/2012 18:47
21/05/2012 18:47

T
tim42
Unregistered
tim42
Unregistered
T



Originally Posted by Biggenz
If you're looking for light weight forged alloys, go for Volk Racing wheels.

But be prepared to pay £2500 for them. laugh


Buy 2 Coupes for that... crazy

Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: ] #1345735
23/05/2012 14:06
23/05/2012 14:06

S
SLY
Unregistered
SLY
Unregistered
S



Originally Posted by nismo
Rob's ( aka RMJ on the forum ) old car Sly ? with my car sitting behind it wink.

click to enlarge



Yep it is indeed smile

Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1345968
24/05/2012 00:19
24/05/2012 00:19
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Any pics of the 1's or 1.2' in silver?


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1346013
24/05/2012 08:07
24/05/2012 08:07
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge

click to enlarge
Some pics of my lovely old sprinty on pro-race 1 in hypo silver. This was the first coupe to run the pro-race alloys, it has nicer centre caps, the newer ones have the ugly black caps which don't look right on silver wheels.

So you can compare the look, here's my LE on multi spoke 18"s
click to enlarge

Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1346016
24/05/2012 08:29
24/05/2012 08:29

P
pstruck
Unregistered
pstruck
Unregistered
P



Jimbo, is the sprinty lowered in those pics? I have set of 17" Pro Race 1's which are soon to go on my car.

Re: Pictures of coops with 17" Team Dynamics [Re: technics] #1346057
24/05/2012 11:34
24/05/2012 11:34
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
Sprinty was sitting on Billy's and Eibachs, it doesnt show too well in the pictures as that driveway is very steep!

The poor quality phone picture in the car park gives a better idea of how it sits on those wheels, that's why I included it.

I'm looking at this company for wheels on my Scirocco R, one piece forged and very light weight. If you wanted to stick with 18"s but keep the weight down then they are worth looking at.
ADV.1 Wheels
ADV 10 spoke
They will make them to any fitment you like and will clear the calliper.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.6819 MB (Peak: 0.8325 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:21:04 UTC