Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (TonyB, RichG), 888 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,142
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Which adjustable coilovers??? #1345289
21/05/2012 21:48
21/05/2012 21:48
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 820
Trowbridge,Wiltshire
jon13 Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
jon13  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 820
Trowbridge,Wiltshire
As per the title guys and girls..
The car is currently in with Joe at the minute having various things done..including fitting new coilovers..
However I really don't know which way to go as per brand,spring rates etc etc crazy
I've read several threads and the knowledge and still can't decide...so here's your chance to help me decide.
I was considering FK's with bravo top mounts,but the more I read the more I can't make my mind up..

The car will predominantly be for 'fast road' as well as track..
If anybody can show me something that works..doesn't have 'issues' (am i asking too much?) That would be awesome.


Just to top it off,I need to make a decision pretty soon tongue

So for now,while I await your wise old words I shall read on!
Thanks in advance!
Jon

Last edited by jon13; 21/05/2012 23:35.
Re: Which adjustable coilovers??? [Re: jon13] #1345298
21/05/2012 22:00
21/05/2012 22:00
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
KW would be my choice given the issues with the rear springs on the BC kit.

There has never been a complaint on the KW kit.

Re: Which adjustable coilovers??? [Re: Jimbo] #1345302
21/05/2012 22:04
21/05/2012 22:04
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 820
Trowbridge,Wiltshire
jon13 Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
jon13  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 820
Trowbridge,Wiltshire
Originally Posted by Jimbo
KW would be my choice given the issues with the rear springs on the BC kit.

There has never been a complaint on the KW kit.


Do you have a link to a site with details?Are there a couple of options?(tiers of performance etc?) That shows prices?

Last edited by jon13; 21/05/2012 22:10.
Re: Which adjustable coilovers??? [Re: jon13] #1345343
21/05/2012 23:38
21/05/2012 23:38

J
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
J



KW are brilliant for an all round good kit.I used to use them on my car before i got more competitive and needed more adjustment.
For everyday and light track use im yet to drive a coupe with a better value for money package.

Re: Which adjustable coilovers??? [Re: ] #1345350
21/05/2012 23:47
21/05/2012 23:47
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985
In an Audi
Taffy20vt Offline
My life on the forum
Taffy20vt  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,985
In an Audi
You can beat the D2's for the price. I know Genic has had a problem with one of his rear shocks but mine have been fantastic.



Ex 432bhp evil

'00 Sprinty 20vt6
'17 S3 Sportback
'69 Amazon 131
Re: Which adjustable coilovers??? [Re: Taffy20vt] #1345359
22/05/2012 00:21
22/05/2012 00:21
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,618
Oswestry
Genic Offline
My life on the forum
Genic  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,618
Oswestry
Originally Posted by Taffy20vt
You can beat the D2's for the price. I know Genic has had a problem with one of his rear shocks but mine have been fantastic.


Even with my slight problem , I have to agree with Taffy, I really like the way mine handle and ride.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.013s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 0.6182 MB (Peak: 0.6731 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 18:01:18 UTC