Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TonyB), 1,000 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pipework for evo 6 fmic #1348534
03/06/2012 20:13
03/06/2012 20:13
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline OP
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
Can anyone tell me what diameter pipes i need for an evo6 fmic? Also any pics of pipework routes would be great! Tried searching but can find much and the how to for fitting an fmic seems to be knackered.
Cheers


Re: Pipework for evo 6 fmic [Re: jame5] #1348576
03/06/2012 22:33
03/06/2012 22:33

D
delforczia
Unregistered
delforczia
Unregistered
D




Re: Pipework for evo 6 fmic [Re: jame5] #1348581
03/06/2012 23:03
03/06/2012 23:03
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline OP
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
Cheers! Been looking for that for ages rolleyes


Re: Pipework for evo 6 fmic [Re: jame5] #1348597
03/06/2012 23:39
03/06/2012 23:39
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,897
New Zealand
Saint Offline
My life on the forum
Saint  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,897
New Zealand
that was a few years ago - forgotten I had written it, glad it was helpful.

There is an alternate route from the IC up to the TB inside the chassis leg, I prefer the route I used but the other one maybe be useable with the standard airbox - you would need to search more


Re: Pipework for evo 6 fmic [Re: jame5] #1348620
04/06/2012 01:40
04/06/2012 01:40
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
jame5 Offline OP
I need some sleep
jame5  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
Just spent the last 2 hours searching through the tuning section and found a few more threads. I've got aircon and i'm keeping the standard airbox so i think it's going to be a bit of trial and error.


Re: Pipework for evo 6 fmic [Re: jame5] #1353734
21/06/2012 14:28
21/06/2012 14:28

T
THE_G
Unregistered
THE_G
Unregistered
T



are those pipe and fittings applicable to the 20v turbo ?

Re: Pipework for evo 6 fmic [Re: jame5] #1357315
05/07/2012 12:46
05/07/2012 12:46

T
THE_G
Unregistered
THE_G
Unregistered
T



anyone ? looking to order just now


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.011s) Memory: 0.6152 MB (Peak: 0.6812 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:26:28 UTC