Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,286 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Running out of space in my service book. #1355228
26/06/2012 19:59
26/06/2012 19:59
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
So, what to do?

My mileage isnt even that high but I have regular oil changes and minor services and they all get stamped and dated so running out of space.

What have other people done? Can you get another service book?


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Running out of space in my service book. [Re: technics] #1355235
26/06/2012 20:05
26/06/2012 20:05

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



Maurizio i think you can pick them up on ebay, i bought a pack for my first coupe 8 years ago

Re: Running out of space in my service book. [Re: technics] #1355237
26/06/2012 20:05
26/06/2012 20:05
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Nigel Offline
Forum veteran
Nigel  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Yes - you can get another service book. I got one for my Sprinty and I very nearly filled the second book too.

I'm still looking for a blank service book for my 16v

Re: Running out of space in my service book. [Re: technics] #1355238
26/06/2012 20:06
26/06/2012 20:06

N
Nello
Unregistered
Nello
Unregistered
N



I ran out of space in mine this year - Just make sure you get a nicely detailed receipt of work done and add it to your history file for the car......

Re: Running out of space in my service book. [Re: technics] #1355253
26/06/2012 20:52
26/06/2012 20:52

T
tim42
Unregistered
tim42
Unregistered
T



Maurizio,
just get a Lever arch file and keep the receipts...

I have a file of receipts for my scruffy Sprinty which makes better reading than a J K Rowling extravaganza!

Re: Running out of space in my service book. [Re: technics] #1355324
26/06/2012 23:39
26/06/2012 23:39
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Thanks chaps!


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Running out of space in my service book. [Re: ] #1355853
29/06/2012 12:20
29/06/2012 12:20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 685
France, Charente
paulw Offline
Club Member 1326
paulw  Offline
Club Member 1326
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 685
France, Charente
Quote
I have a file of receipts for my scruffy Sprinty which makes better reading than a J K Rowling extravaganza!


Yes ... and I have another one I started for the new Coupe, which is already stuffed full of information!

I also keep a record of mileage and fuel consumption for every car from the day I own them. I can get an average for the time of total ownership and the cost per mile. Sad isn't it?


Paul W.

[Linked Image]


Re: Running out of space in my service book. [Re: technics] #1355887
29/06/2012 15:20
29/06/2012 15:20
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,632
Northern Ireland
D
daithi28 Offline
My life on the forum
daithi28  Offline
My life on the forum
D

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,632
Northern Ireland
I scanned the front cover of my service book and two pages of service boxes inside, printed them out on double-sided paper and made my own replacment service book.

Simples!


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6242 MB (Peak: 0.6904 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:14:18 UTC