|
|
|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,160
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Bye Bye
#1375831
08/09/2012 13:20
08/09/2012 13:20
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 756 West Cheshire
bilbo
OP
Enjoying the ride
|
OP
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 756
West Cheshire
|
I've just waved off my Sprinty Plus and still havn't decided on a replacement. I'd like to thank all on the forum who have helped me maintain my two Coupe's over the last ten years especially Joe, It deffo is the most helpful car forum going bar none. I know John(JTB) will look after it and it will fit in well with his expanding collection. I'll be flitting back to advertise a few bits when I can find them. Thanks again. Bill
Ex LE #41 Ex Sprinty Plus Ex Moon Plus Ex Punto Esseesse Ex ink Plus Ex Panda
|
|
|
Re: Bye Bye
[Re: bilbo]
#1375832
08/09/2012 13:25
08/09/2012 13:25
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Bye Bye
[Re: bilbo]
#1375901
08/09/2012 23:57
08/09/2012 23:57
|
knight7660
Unregistered
|
knight7660
Unregistered
|
Good luck bill hope you stay around and maybe buy another in the future
|
|
|
Re: Bye Bye
[Re: bilbo]
#1375977
09/09/2012 13:22
09/09/2012 13:22
|
weyland
Unregistered
|
weyland
Unregistered
|
so when the kids have flown the nest and taken there four bikes and three rabbit hutches etc there might be room for another coupe So that will be when you're 75 then
|
|
|
|
|
|
|