|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,104
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1401828
06/01/2013 22:26
06/01/2013 22:26
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
Dan, those speakers are all Infinity and JL or JBL I think zou just need an amp to get the best out of them, thez are good speakers though and a good headunit there too, all less than a year old.........
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1401829
06/01/2013 22:26
06/01/2013 22:26
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
I think Joe is offering his services in px for work on his car?
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: ]
#1401836
06/01/2013 22:31
06/01/2013 22:31
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
I think Joe is offering his services in px for work on his car? Lol,have you seen the structural cracking throughout? Don't worry Paul your cars sound underneath. And I can't believe that engine I rebuilt over two years ago is still running. Miracle!!!!!!
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1401839
06/01/2013 22:34
06/01/2013 22:34
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799 In the coupe.
magooagain
Club member 259
|
Club member 259
Forum is my life
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
|
Its a job i can do Johnny.
Last edited by magooagain; 06/01/2013 22:35. Reason: h
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1401840
06/01/2013 22:35
06/01/2013 22:35
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
It's done bloody well mate considered the stick I've give it. So much for it lasting a week too 6 months 
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1401842
06/01/2013 22:36
06/01/2013 22:36
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
There you go John we'll get the house sorted in no time.
And as for Spa your always welcome as passenger with me fella just bring plenty of beer money.
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: magooagain]
#1401846
06/01/2013 22:40
06/01/2013 22:40
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
Its a job i can do Johnny. Its not lived in so free accommodation too joe. A leaking roof over your head whilst your cars being fixed. With some of the scary quotes I got you could have yourself a custom race spec 1000bhp coupe for that.  Paul how about you actually buying a beer for a change 
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: ]
#1401848
06/01/2013 22:45
06/01/2013 22:45
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799 In the coupe.
magooagain
Club member 259
|
Club member 259
Forum is my life
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
|
Its a job i can do Johnny. Its not lived in so free accommodation too joe. A leaking roof over your head whilst your cars being fixed. With some of the scary quotes I got you could have yourself a custom race spec 1000bhp coupe for that.  Erm i dont need that,but would be happy to do a deal of some sort . Let me know your plans for the house or give me the low down of essential jobs. I can pop over to do an estimate easy enough. Paul how about you actually buying a beer for a change
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1401864
06/01/2013 23:10
06/01/2013 23:10
|
stevo
Unregistered
|
stevo
Unregistered
|
Fit what I have in the shed....
poly bushed wish bones, poly bushed drop links, new air con rad and re gas,fit my brembo refurb kit, refurb my spare rear calipers and fit the pro alloy inter cooler I now have.
Bits still to buy.... new inlet doughnuts required and new top mounts, front tyres, geo and I would love a respray. Not much then...
Last edited by stevo; 06/01/2013 23:11.
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1401865
06/01/2013 23:15
06/01/2013 23:15
|
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
|
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
|
Damn I missed the whole aircon fix bit - then again I have lots of bits i'd like to improve but crucial and would like to are two different tasks in the world of a coupe! Crucial being lots of pricy bits, would love to consuming lots of time AND money.
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: technics]
#1401866
06/01/2013 23:16
06/01/2013 23:16
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 357 Leicester
Dan
Club member 1124
|
Club member 1124
Making a profit
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 357
Leicester
|
Dan, those speakers are all Infinity and JL or JBL I think zou just need an amp to get the best out of them, thez are good speakers though and a good headunit there too, all less than a year old......... It's probably just a loose connection, but the driver's door speaker is dead. Not a problem, just on my to do list!
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1401867
06/01/2013 23:16
06/01/2013 23:16
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614 Bucks
jame5
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,614
Bucks
|
Uprated clutch All belts and belt guard Short shift kit Fit painted or polished plenum, inlet and fuel rail Try and find a second set of unbuckled wheels Repainted or new front bumper Polybush front and rear subframe Eibach front and rear anti roll bars 3" down pipe and maybe if i sell a couple of organs a respray  Oh and maybe a few more led's
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: ]
#1401868
06/01/2013 23:16
06/01/2013 23:16
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
Paul how about you actually buying a beer for a change Never gonna happen, never has.......
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: ]
#1401872
06/01/2013 23:19
06/01/2013 23:19
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
Paul how about you actually buying a beer for a change Never gonna happen, never has....... That's rich coming from you
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: ]
#1401873
06/01/2013 23:20
06/01/2013 23:20
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
Paul how about you actually buying a beer for a change Never gonna happen, never has....... Was expecting you to say Keys/JBT=his problem Simples. Anyway I'm yet to see you buy a beer.
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: ]
#1401992
07/01/2013 13:07
07/01/2013 13:07
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
proccy
Unregistered
|
Paul how about you actually buying a beer for a change Never gonna happen, never has....... That's rich coming from you i think you'll find i bought at the recent curry/beer meet at ashby - oh that'd be the one you became mario for..............
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1402061
07/01/2013 22:57
07/01/2013 22:57
|
crazylegs
Unregistered
|
crazylegs
Unregistered
|
Proccy I can say you are tight as f£&@ and you still are in debt on a few rounds.
Last edited by crazylegs; 07/01/2013 22:58.
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: ]
#1402068
07/01/2013 23:11
07/01/2013 23:11
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
Proccy I can say you are tight as f£&@ and you still are in debt on a few rounds. Only in your case. The father figure in him knows not to give you drink or you'll throw up.
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: ]
#1402087
08/01/2013 00:08
08/01/2013 00:08
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
porkypaul
Unregistered
|
Proccy I can say you are tight as f£&@ and you still are in debt on a few rounds. Only in your case. The father figure in him knows not to give you drink or you'll throw up. 
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1402157
08/01/2013 14:03
08/01/2013 14:03
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Front Brakes Rear Rubber Wishbones Stage 1 setup (GTEC1/Boost gauge etc.) And if funds (OK the wife and other cars!) allow - Bumper scuff/stonechips and bottom edge of the passenger door corrosion sorting......
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1402740
10/01/2013 14:08
10/01/2013 14:08
|
ST212
Unregistered
|
ST212
Unregistered
|
Its been a while since I've been on here but alot of things have got in the way mainly working on the house so the Coupe has been off the road and in storage  Anyway its time for her to see the light of day so I'm planning: Garage Service, MOT, Replacement CV boots MeMassive valet inside and out, Sort 'Plus' leather seats out (stitching & patches), Tidy up HID wiring, Clean up foglights, Airbag light, Bonnet Struts If money is good then she be back on standard suspension (roads are crap around me).
|
|
|
Re: Whats your 2013 to do list....
[Re: coupedummy]
#1402967
11/01/2013 13:37
11/01/2013 13:37
|
Richard24
Unregistered
|
Richard24
Unregistered
|
I've made a start of my 'to do' list. I had a quiet afternoon at work, so i stripped out the rear seats & quarter panels. Rubbed down inside the 'pinni' badges then primed them & later on wax oiled them. While the quarter panels were out i replaced the 15 year old speakers. Replaced them with some £20 jobbies, made a huge difference. Also fitted some sound deadening foam inside the panels. My parcel shelf rattled too, so that came out. Fitted more sound deadening foam to the under side of the parcel shelf for a little tighter fit. What a difference !!! no more rattles..... well from the rear anyway. Think i'll next strip the door cards & do the same there.
|
|
|
|