Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TwelveTeaVan), 1,148 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Leaving the fold... #1410287
11/02/2013 14:24
11/02/2013 14:24
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,732
Surrey
E
Emjay Offline OP
Forum is my life
Emjay  Offline OP
Forum is my life
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,732
Surrey
After 10 years, it's time to bring an end to coupé ownership.

In a few days it will be going to a good home - the garage I use is run by a coupé owner and he has had his eye on it for some time. It will be good to see the old girl around and know it's getting more tlc than I have the time to give her.

I will never own another one, but it's been a blast. It has brought a huge grin to my face at times, and the odd moment of despair.

I don't get the chance to use the power so have got myself a different coupé - a bit more sensible, but still fun and able to keep the hairdresser credential of us murple owners intact.

I've met some seriously decent people through this place - as well as JimO - and I'll be hanging around.


Does our law condemn a man without first hearing him to find out what he has been doing? (John 7:51)
Re: Leaving the fold... [Re: Emjay] #1410290
11/02/2013 14:33
11/02/2013 14:33
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,919
J
JimO Offline
Forum veteran
JimO  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,919
Originally Posted by Emjay
I've met some seriously decent people through this place - as well as JimO


I thank you and doff my cap for all services rendered and received..


Re: Leaving the fold... [Re: Emjay] #1410291
11/02/2013 14:37
11/02/2013 14:37

R
Roadking
Unregistered
Roadking
Unregistered
R



Originally Posted by Emjay

I've met some seriously decent people through this place - as well as JimO


rofl

And the new Coupé is?

Never say never Mark. I'm on my third and still look at Coupes for sale..

Re: Leaving the fold... [Re: Emjay] #1410292
11/02/2013 14:38
11/02/2013 14:38

N
Nobby
Unregistered
Nobby
Unregistered
N



Good luck with your new motor - is it a Suzuki Vitara? laugh

Your not leaving leaving though are you?

Re: Leaving the fold... [Re: Emjay] #1410321
11/02/2013 17:04
11/02/2013 17:04
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,732
Surrey
E
Emjay Offline OP
Forum is my life
Emjay  Offline OP
Forum is my life
E

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,732
Surrey
Mrs J appreciated them Jim!

Vitara - with the home-made stinger on the front, hmm? punch

MX5 - Mk 3, tin top, sport tech. Should give me a few years of paranoia-free driving.


Does our law condemn a man without first hearing him to find out what he has been doing? (John 7:51)
Re: Leaving the fold... [Re: Emjay] #1410349
11/02/2013 18:50
11/02/2013 18:50

P
proccy
Unregistered
proccy
Unregistered
P



Good luck Mark, sorry to see your coupe go but the good news is we get to keep you around cool


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.013s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6106 MB (Peak: 0.6692 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 20:45:06 UTC